Baird Summer 2020

Hey everyone! So I'm getting ready for a phone interview (prescreen or 1st round maybe?) with Baird for 2020 SA position. From everything I've read on WSO and other forums Baird seems like a great place to start. Anyone else in the 2020 SA interview process? How are the questions/case study this year? Sorry if I'm beating a dead tree...

Comments (19)

Mar 12, 2019

Applied when opened heard nothing yet. You at a target or applied through OCR or just online?

Mar 12, 2019

Non-target and applied online. Whats your app status on website?

Mar 12, 2019

Says "Candidate under consideration" I applied through my school's OCR too. Did you do a cover letter?

Mar 12, 2019

You will be getting a call soon. Best of luck. And yes, cover letter all day

Mar 12, 2019

Oh, I didn't write a cover letter...just saw the resume drop and then applied online and did the same

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Mar 13, 2019
roger-lopez:

beating a dead tree...

Mar 12, 2019

Note taken lol

Mar 20, 2019

I had a phone screen last week, it was primarily behavioral questions and personal background. I have not heard back since the call, I assume there will be a wait until Superday invitations or denials are released.

Mar 12, 2019

Brief update: Had a behavioral and background chat. Spoke for 30 minutes and was told that canidates would here back about Superday. I guess Superday is in April, but didn't ask if it was April '19 or '20.

Funniest
Mar 21, 2019

I really hope you're kidding about that last sentence

Mar 12, 2019

Why?