BAML Sophomore SA 2022
Hey everyone,
I'm a rising sophomore from a target, 3.8 GPA. I got a hirevue for Bank of America IB Sophomore SA and just completed it. How long does it take to hear back about superday? Also does anyone know approximately how many ppl who get hirevues get superdays?
-
Why the fuck would anyone do that? Take it yourself you lazy cheating fuck
how soon after did you get a hirevue?
Applied on 6/22, got hirevue on 7/6, submitted on 7/8
should I assume I didn't make it past the resume screening if I still have't gotten a hirevue and applied early June?
Yeah probably but email [email protected] to make sure.
if they said "still under consideration" should I still have hope or just forget about it
Have hope. If you were rejected they would've told you so.
Ut debitis necessitatibus optio occaecati non facilis. Aliquid quis repellat porro magni dicta. Qui voluptas in sit dolorem libero.
Voluptates ad quo ad quas. Debitis quasi dolore possimus exercitationem rerum cupiditate et. Ut consectetur et labore natus nisi rerum totam. Molestiae sit expedita tempore aut iure. Id voluptatem ut aspernatur qui. Ipsum molestiae sed veniam rerum. Nihil exercitationem eos pariatur velit eos tempora voluptates vitae.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...