• Intern in IB - ECM
Jun 29, 2020

there are no pymetrics

• Intern in IB - ECM
Jun 29, 2020

there is hireview

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 29, 2020

Based on last year, I've heard it's hirevue-> superday. No phone calls or interviews in between. However, the hirevues screening is pretty selective and not everyone gets them. It's not like MS who gives a hirevue to anyone with a heart beat that has above a 3.0 GPA.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 29, 2020

Do you know how long they typically take for Hirevue? And about what % makes superday?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 29, 2020

It's rolling so it will depend on when you apply. They do it in pools based on date of application received and what school you go to. Unfortunately, I don't know the % of people that get superdays given that they got the hirevue.

Most Helpful
Jun 29, 2020

I would apply as soon as you can given rolling apps. From my experience last year, I recieved hirevue about 4 weeks after applying and received superday around 4 weeks after hirevue. You get 2 tries on the hirevue like most banks and if you use the 2nd try can take as much time as you like to prep for the questions

• Intern in IB-M&A
Jun 30, 2020

I guess that varies. Last year I also got a hirevue like 3/4wks after applying but got a super day like a week after hirevue... it probably varies by school and office. Although this year it will probably be different

Jun 29, 2020

U mean like pausing the hirevue recording from the first try right?

Array

• Prospect in 
Jun 30, 2020

Yeah you can take as much time as you'd like between try 1 and try 2 on each hirevue question

Jun 30, 2020

London was Hirevue -> Phone Call with alumni -> Assessment Centre.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 30, 2020

Does sophomore run on the same timeline as junior?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 30, 2020

If you apply to both IB and S&T, can you only get a superday for one?

• Intern in IB - ECM
Jun 30, 2020

no you can apply for up to three positions. For me, last year i got the hire view for both S&T and IB

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 30, 2020

I guess BAML isn't opening apps tomorrow

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 30, 2020

What makes you say that?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 30, 2020

HR sent out an email

• Prospect in IB - Ind
Jun 30, 2020

Can you apply to more than one location for the same position? If so, do you only get interviewed for one location?

Jun 30, 2020

Anyone know why they aren't opening their application tomorrow? Really sucks because I have an offer somewhere else and probably gonna have to accept that one with no hope for BAML.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 30, 2020

How do you know they're not?

Jun 30, 2020

HR sent email for kids who have had OCR

Jun 30, 2020

HR just sent an email to let us know that the app will be "opening later in the summer". looks like it'll be while before they finish up

• Prospect in IB - Ind
Jun 30, 2020

How did you subscribe to receive that email?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 30, 2020

My school is a target for BAML and they did an on campus event before COVID that I attended

Jun 30, 2020

Are u a target? I didn't see an email but I don't think I'm subscribed

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 30, 2020

I am at a target and am definitely on their email list for my school, and I (and others) did not receive an email.

• Intern in IB-M&A
Jun 30, 2020

target here. got the email.

• Intern in IB-M&A
Jun 30, 2020

looks like ur not on the mailing list bud

Funniest
  • Analyst 1 in Other
Jun 30, 2020

I like how you act as if being on an email list is a big enough deal to justify being condescending.

Jun 30, 2020

also a target for BAML but no email

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 30, 2020

Might just depend, but I'd previously emailed the head of HR for my target about an issue, so maybe they just picked the kids that have been to events/from programs/have had contact with?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 1, 2020

I am at a target, have been to all of my school's BofA events, have networked with several bankers across multiple offices and divisions, received their emails before, and have been in contact with my school's HR rep, but I got no fucking email smh.

My guess is as good as any, but I assume HR reps are emailing their individual schools on their own time.

The Bank of America website also mentions it but is vague, just saying "Applications for 2021 programs will open later this summer - check back soon."

Jul 1, 2020

Can confirm the delay at my target, not sure why I got updated when it seems like others didn't but rest assured it is not opening today (7/1).

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jul 1, 2020

any non-targets who got that email about the delay?

• Prospect in Other
Jul 1, 2020

yeah

• Prospect in Other
Jul 1, 2020

I can confirm that the app is going to be delayed from a pretty inside source

• Prospect in IB - Ind
Jul 1, 2020

x2

• Intern in IB-M&A
Jul 1, 2020

Thank you for the confirmation. Was starting to doubt the actual website but I'm very glad your inside source cleared my doubts.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jul 1, 2020

Damn

Jul 1, 2020

Early August is the estimate

Jul 1, 2020

Did you hear this from HR?

Jul 1, 2020

MD

• Intern in IB-M&A
Jul 1, 2020

does Bofa sponsor this year?

Jul 1, 2020

yes

Array

Jul 1, 2020

following

Array

• Intern in IB - Ind
Jul 1, 2020

Current NY IB SA here... this is purely speculative and 100% my opinion but I wouldn't expect apps to open before July 24th, which is the (likely) last day of our internship. Recruiters are very heavily involved in running our program so they probably don't have time to deal with the process for next summer yet.

Again, no evidence for this, just my opinion.

Jul 1, 2020

so apparently, BoA got delayed? checked a few times today but they are not still open;;

• Prospect in Other
Jul 1, 2020

following

Jul 3, 2020

If anyone gets a solid date as to when they will open back up, please post that info. Gonna be excruciating having to check up on this every few days...

Jul 3, 2020
Comment
  • Prospect in IB-M&A
Jul 5, 2020
Jul 6, 2020
Comment

-Adithya Rachakulla