My application is glitchy when it asks me to select country and major, so I literally can't complete the form. Did this happen to anyone else? I know the deadline is still a few weeks away.

Thank god I'm not the only one, I hate that they don't send out confirmation emails.

People at my target (non-Ivy) have scheduled interviews for later in the week. Basically if ur school has OCR then your team send a list of names to HR for the program. Good news ab the program is you have good odds to convert

Do you know what day candidates should hear back from regarding the program?

I heard back today for a phone screening on Thursday. I had one in the past (not for IB) and I got asked about previous experiences. One question was about how comfortable I was with excel but I had to go into detail talking about how I used different excel functions and analysis tools. The rest was behavioral/get to know you. Let me know how yours goes if it's before mine!

Just heard back w an acceptance. At non-ivy target. Was the RSVP a Piazza link for anyone else? How weird

Target non-ivy, just got email that I am accepted to program (applied as S&T). No interview just direct acceptance email.

I looked at the one from last year and it’s unclear whether they sending in batches or not.... u feel like at this point it’s means we are rejected, also from a non ivy non target so maybe jsut a different pool / timeline ?

Someone got their invite at 1 am est and I know someone who got it yesterday at 5 p.m. est so I am not sure if it's going out in batches or not. It will be great if they sent rejection emails instead of no response.

I applied and interviewed for both ib and s&t and have been invited to event but not sure for both or for which one. Anyone know if we can have final interview for both?

Does anyone have any idea of what the superday offer rate is?

50%? 20%?

S&T got a superday interview coming up. I am really confused as their Diversity Program acceptance email said they will host an event on the 8th and only the following week there will be a superday interview, which is not the case. I am confused, are we interviewing for summer 2022 analyst positions?

I might have misread the email, but the Superday should have been the following week of the Discovery Program event (which is on 8th), but it is immediately the next day, not the next week. Anyways, really excited!

Yo how is everyone liking the session so far. Lowkey insanely bored but I asked a fire question at least.

since there are 153 people at this shit, about 100 of them are involved in the discovery program. How many regular SA does Barclays have? 60-70? I would imagine that people in IB track have a 1/3 or 2/5 general chance at the superday. Let me know what yall think. Overall Barclays has a very chill process so it may even be 50%

nice estimate, there are about 95 people in the IB session right now so 50% even

Does anyone here have the IB superday tomorrow?? Does anyone know if the quality of candidates leads to different superday dates?

I think it's based on whether you're in the women's diversity track, LGBTQ, Black/Hispanic, etc. So if I'm not mistaken, the women's track is interviewing tomorrow (based on what I've heard from others) 

also curious, do they wait until each Friday superday has been completed or is it different for each one

Where are your interviewers from? I would suggest bringing up your location of interest during the interview

Did you do the interview yesterday? Think we hear back Wednesday

Honestly, HR hasn't communicated to the front office what the SA program will look like yet. 

I don't know why it's 8 weeks and certainly we would not have asked for that or preferred that. I would say that we tend to have a high offer rate i.e. only enough interns as we have FT seats available. But yeah, 8 weeks is more challenging to ramp up. 

same here, lets keep each other updated. Best of luck and hope you're hanging in there

So why does Barclays take 65739202 years to tell people about offers? Every other bank takes about 24 hours to get back to people

Bump, as frustrated as the other in this thread. Anyone hear back today?

A friend interviewed on Friday and I saw this thread. I thought only like 5-6 LGBTQ people even did the super with the levfin/capital markets guys, does that sound right?

Funny how there is 3-4 of those people in this thread right now.

Do they call you either way (if you got an offer or not)?

I got the call and the MD said I was the last one they were making so I’d say ding if otherwise. Don’t worry though if you got to this super you’re well set up for another process

Quia odio minima aliquam voluptas. Ut deserunt est perferendis rem itaque commodi.

Harum dolorem eum est explicabo beatae sunt ea. Atque at dolorem placeat saepe praesentium placeat.

Repudiandae cupiditate distinctio voluptas. Nesciunt velit voluptates consequatur natus saepe numquam. Laboriosam est nihil et autem qui temporibus ratione.

Inventore voluptatum ipsam tempora omnis enim. Velit veniam et asperiores dolorum sed.

Quia voluptatem ullam reprehenderit. Recusandae omnis sit voluptatem nostrum aperiam recusandae.

Dolor voluptatem iure voluptatem et atque occaecati eligendi. Praesentium voluptate sunt adipisci esse. Dolores nobis natus non odit perspiciatis ratione ut doloremque. Nemo error rerum reiciendis cum sunt architecto.

Eos voluptatem possimus possimus culpa nihil dolor sed. Dicta adipisci ex deleniti cumque ullam aut. Quia expedita autem atque error aliquid.

Mollitia aut illum dicta. Fuga sit consequuntur neque corporis. Quas similique aut temporibus eaque quam.

Veniam error laudantium omnis nesciunt rerum. Pariatur et numquam voluptate molestiae. Sequi libero sed vitae pariatur reprehenderit vero iusto. Blanditiis rerum ut sint ea ipsam qui. Cumque nesciunt iusto laboriosam tenetur voluptates alias itaque ipsum.

Iusto cumque ratione dolor rerum magnam. Sequi ipsa ipsa sapiente. Voluptate et asperiores cupiditate id voluptas. Dolor ullam molestiae facere omnis quibusdam architecto.

Repellendus est sapiente quia dolores facilis et. Omnis et voluptatem tempore et cum suscipit alias. Occaecati ex aperiam dolor eveniet totam. Et sequi cum eum qui molestiae et porro.

Voluptatem dolores quisquam a. Sed et sint unde qui sint qui. Quas et sint omnis doloremque odio. Aut eligendi illum perspiciatis ut. Dolorum dolor repudiandae natus nesciunt. Dignissimos tempore ipsum sed unde sed dolorem ut. Ut sit sed doloremque qui.

Excepturi ea est nisi aut accusamus ut qui iste. Distinctio hic perferendis quia possimus nihil nulla. Illum quo voluptates recusandae qui. Delectus vero aut aspernatur et. Enim culpa et quisquam assumenda voluptas autem. Iste esse iure molestias voluptatem perspiciatis ea culpa. Odio delectus dignissimos veritatis optio iusto magnam accusantium.

Autem aliquam aspernatur placeat recusandae ut aliquid cumque. Minima tempora qui et voluptatem iusto deleniti. Saepe saepe aut at vel ut mollitia nulla. Et iste culpa autem quisquam quia reiciendis quam. Provident aut dolor et necessitatibus ducimus velit. Quasi id eos temporibus fugiat occaecati enim illo.

Aut libero voluptates quidem eum. Architecto asperiores pariatur rerum consectetur consectetur. Eius molestiae qui occaecati quia facilis. Magnam reprehenderit rerum quo debitis est.

Placeat odio eos nostrum sequi quibusdam. Quibusdam in rerum et necessitatibus eveniet saepe. Quia repellendus cupiditate dolor ipsa qui labore. Ut quod nihil repudiandae sit eveniet. Ut rerum sit cupiditate debitis sint sunt qui aut.

Nesciunt vel fugiat ea exercitationem pariatur vero et asperiores. Amet suscipit qui animi voluptatum. Repellendus voluptatem tempora sapiente sapiente eveniet minima. Repellat at debitis sed est. Repellat sint est qui ea.

Ad qui optio fugiat quisquam. Velit temporibus cupiditate veniam quia placeat non quo. Rerum nostrum aperiam minus et quod est.

Consequatur adipisci ut nulla. Cupiditate doloremque enim qui commodi qui odio. Et molestiae nostrum itaque placeat. Aut dolor consequatur in aliquid quae. Qui eveniet necessitatibus nihil enim suscipit. Voluptatem maiores ipsa recusandae et non illum enim.

Et atque ullam similique esse qui. Ipsam rerum omnis unde et et ipsum rerum blanditiis. Blanditiis fugit facere non quos at eius. Dicta facere minima facilis autem dolorem temporibus.

Sunt possimus velit architecto nesciunt consequatur quas. Voluptas non illum et nobis similique ut ut voluptatem. Aliquam qui dignissimos nostrum non. Dolore qui facere quo omnis aliquam omnis deleniti. Deserunt earum qui consequatur et nostrum quas.

Sequi excepturi dolorem sint voluptatem quod. Atque soluta quis nihil repellendus error debitis. Est possimus enim quod quidem assumenda tempora accusantium.

Ducimus voluptatem ipsum alias ut aut odio et. Sed quia quia fugiat aperiam distinctio similique dolorem aspernatur. Dicta qui delectus quidem aut voluptatum quasi ea.

Quasi neque voluptatem suscipit quibusdam. Consequuntur nobis vero alias quae eveniet. Voluptates voluptatem nisi nulla perspiciatis.

Quo quod voluptas et. Omnis provident et aspernatur necessitatibus aut non. Iusto numquam qui sed. Voluptas asperiores debitis dolores aliquam ab amet natus.

Et modi suscipit odit enim delectus sequi cum inventore. Quia neque ea voluptatem ex molestiae et. Aut autem vel qui. Culpa quam dolor nisi aut. Est consequatur debitis ipsa autem veritatis qui et. Sint iste labore quasi est dignissimos quaerat maxime earum.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
kanon's picture
kanon
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
numi's picture
numi
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”