WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (217)

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Feb 13, 2021 - 10:13am

My application is glitchy when it asks me to select country and major, so I literally can't complete the form. Did this happen to anyone else? I know the deadline is still a few weeks away.

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
  • Prospect in S&T - FI
Mar 9, 2021 - 11:02am

Can anyone else confirm this?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Mar 9, 2021 - 11:20am

People at my target (non-Ivy) have scheduled interviews for later in the week. Basically if ur school has OCR then your team send a list of names to HR for the program. Good news ab the program is you have good odds to convert

Mar 15, 2021 - 4:18pm

I heard back today for a phone screening on Thursday. I had one in the past (not for IB) and I got asked about previous experiences. One question was about how comfortable I was with excel but I had to go into detail talking about how I used different excel functions and analysis tools. The rest was behavioral/get to know you. Let me know how yours goes if it's before mine!

• Prospect in S&T - FI
Mar 27, 2021 - 2:20am

Target non-ivy, just got email that I am accepted to program (applied as S&T). No interview just direct acceptance email.

Mar 27, 2021 - 2:45am

Do you still have to interview if you got accepted? What do they mean by "we will reach out in the coming days to schedule an interview". Is this for the 2022 Summer Analyst role?

Mar 27, 2021 - 3:33pm

I looked at the one from last year and it's unclear whether they sending in batches or not.... u feel like at this point it's means we are rejected, also from a non ivy non target so maybe jsut a different pool / timeline ?

Mar 27, 2021 - 4:12pm

Someone got their invite at 1 am est and I know someone who got it yesterday at 5 p.m. est so I am not sure if it's going out in batches or not. It will be great if they sent rejection emails instead of no response.

Mar 31, 2021 - 7:08pm

I applied and interviewed for both ib and s&t and have been invited to event but not sure for both or for which one. Anyone know if we can have final interview for both?

Apr 6, 2021 - 4:56pm

S&T got a superday interview coming up. I am really confused as their Diversity Program acceptance email said they will host an event on the 8th and only the following week there will be a superday interview, which is not the case. I am confused, are we interviewing for summer 2022 analyst positions?

Apr 6, 2021 - 7:37pm

I might have misread the email, but the Superday should have been the following week of the Discovery Program event (which is on 8th), but it is immediately the next day, not the next week. Anyways, really excited!

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 8, 2021 - 1:48pm

since there are 153 people at this shit, about 100 of them are involved in the discovery program. How many regular SA does Barclays have? 60-70? I would imagine that people in IB track have a 1/3 or 2/5 general chance at the superday. Let me know what yall think. Overall Barclays has a very chill process so it may even be 50%

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 8, 2021 - 4:41pm

Does anyone here have the IB superday tomorrow?? Does anyone know if the quality of candidates leads to different superday dates?

Apr 8, 2021 - 5:34pm

I think it's based on whether you're in the women's diversity track, LGBTQ, Black/Hispanic, etc. So if I'm not mistaken, the women's track is interviewing tomorrow (based on what I've heard from others) 

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 15, 2021 - 4:57pm

Where are your interviewers from? I would suggest bringing up your location of interest during the interview

• Works at Barclays Capital
Apr 21, 2021 - 1:21pm

Honestly, HR hasn't communicated to the front office what the SA program will look like yet. 

I don't know why it's 8 weeks and certainly we would not have asked for that or preferred that. I would say that we tend to have a high offer rate i.e. only enough interns as we have FT seats available. But yeah, 8 weeks is more challenging to ramp up. 

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Apr 21, 2021 - 2:05pm

Have you guys heard anything from HR about who is getting offers? Also is there a reason that Barclays takes much longer to get back than other banks?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 21, 2021 - 2:32pm

Not wondering about the turnaround time to offers, but am curious when (if you've heard) offers will be extended

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Apr 21, 2021 - 12:43pm

So why does Barclays take 65739202 years to tell people about offers? Every other bank takes about 24 hours to get back to people

• Intern in IB-M&A
Apr 21, 2021 - 12:59pm

A friend interviewed on Friday and I saw this thread. I thought only like 5-6 LGBTQ people even did the super with the levfin/capital markets guys, does that sound right?

Funny how there is 3-4 of those people in this thread right now.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 22, 2021 - 2:50pm

I emailed them Tuesday with no response so if someone else could reach out that'd be great. Thanks lol

• Prospect in Consulting
Apr 22, 2021 - 4:28pm

Do they call you either way (if you got an offer or not)?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 22, 2021 - 5:20pm

I got the call and the MD said I was the last one they were making so I'd say ding if otherwise. Don't worry though if you got to this super you're well set up for another process

Apr 27, 2021 - 5:56pm

"I'm sorry you guys don't want to hear the truth" lookin ass ... I just know this kid will not be getting invites to drinks with his group next summer 

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

June 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (35) $364
  • Associates (205) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (116) $151
  • Intern/Summer Associate (97) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (27) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (424) $131
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (340) $82