Looks like Blackstone vaulted (lulz) to the top of the list this year, jumping Goldman as JP Morgan sunk down to 3.
The VAULT BANKING 50 is compiled using a weighted formula that reflects the issues banking professionals care most about, combining quality of life rankings (such as culture, satisfaction, work/life balance, training, and compensation) with overall prestige.
1. The Blackstone Group - New York, NY
2. Goldman Sachs & Co. - New York, NY
3. J.P. Morgan Investment Bank - New York, NY
4. Houlihan Lokey - Los Angeles, CA
5. Evercore Partners - New York, NY
6. Morgan Stanley - New York, NY
7. Centerview Partners - New York, NY
8. Greenhill & Co., Inc. - New York, NY
9. Perella Weinberg Partners - New York, NY
10. Credit Suisse - New York, NY
11. Peter J. Solomon Company - New York, NY
12. William Blair & Company - Chicago, IL
13. Robert W. Baird & Co. (Baird) - Milwaukee, WI
14. Lazard - New York, NY
15. RBC Capital Markets - Toronto
16. Citi Institutional Clients Group - New York, NY
17. Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc - Edinburgh
18. Cowen Group, Inc. - New York, NY
19. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey - Atlanta, GA
20. Barclays (Investment Banking) - New York, NY
21. Deutsche Bank AG - New York, NY
22. Bank of America Corp. - Charlotte, NC
23. Moelis & Company - New York, NY
24. Jefferies & Company, Inc. - New York, NY
25. Rothschild - New York, NY
What do you think? Do these lists matter? Are they accurate?
See the full ranking, including movement from last year, here: http://www.vault.com/company-rankings/banking/vaul...