I have a 1st round interview for the Summer Intern position with DC Advisory coming up this week.
I will have 10 min conversation with Dartmouth Partners (ex Cornell Partnership) employee.
Any idea what can I expect?
Btw, this is for either London office.
Additionally, there are very few threads here on DC Advisory and not much info. Anyone care to share their thoughts on the standard stuff - culture/pay/learning/prestige/exit-opps/top-groups/etc. This thread could be useful to future candidates and people interested in the company.
Some stuff that I was able to get so far (German office, a bit outdated), so I can hopefully contribute something at least:
- Intern salary - EUR 1500 p.m. + bonus (Germany)
- Analyst base: EUR 65k
- Associate base: EUR 72-90k
- AD/VP base: EUR 120k
- Director base: EUR 150k+
- some BSDs from debt advisory business left to join Altium Capital when the firm got acquired by Daiwa
- good culture, smart guys
- steady hours - no going home before 11pm, but rarely staying after 01am
- not many people with "prestigious" backgrounds, however, analysts from DC get recruited by (top) BBs for their associate positions
- not regarded as well as Rothschild, Lazard, Leonardo, Greenhill, etc.
- don't see many people leaving for PE/HF
- ranked well on European MM league tables
- solid deal flow, respected European MM
*I might update this part based on comments and new information
Thanks a lot