Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+90 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- I have seen a few posts on the Commodities Trading forum asking about how petroleum trading is priced, hedged, etc. I was reasonably high up in Risk Management for a “major” trading company in Houston for a few years and am now running a hedge book at a smaller company, so I thought I may...+40 by Dr. Shakalu in Blog
- According to a [recent WSJ/NBC survey](https://www.wsj.com/articles/americans-losing-faith-in-college-degrees-poll-finds-1504776601), a staggering estimate of 47% young Americans feel that a college degree is not worth it compared to a 49% who do. *That* is a pretty close divide which is...+36 by Appley in OFF
- Any new tips that could helpful is greatly appreciated. Some input on what to expect from your experience...+30 by DCF_king in IB
- I hate being poor. I want to make a lot of money. I got lucky getting into a target college, now what? Maybe I'm scrappy, but I can't compete academically with hyper-aggressive kids from Stuyvesant, Exeter, and other $30K-60K year prep/boarding schools, so what am I supposed to do?...+26 by bluecollarlad in JOB
- Slow bank holiday night, so I figured I would go into this. After having followed watch brand for some years and having had countless conversation with fellow consultants and banking friends about why you don't spend your first bonus on a fucking mixed steel-gold submariner, I figured a...+24 by G-I the pharma guy in FASH
- While there was a recent thread about buying in a rising interest rate environment, I'd like to have a thoughtful discussion about where you're predicting interest rates to be in 1-2 years and how that will impact the market, if at all.
To preface the discussion: I first entered...+23 by Non-PC Broker in RE
- About one year ago, I did [this AMA](https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/finished-1st-year-at-hbs-ask-me-anything-ama) about finishing my first year at HBS.
Two years ago, I did [this AMA](https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/headed-to-hbs-in-the-fall-ask-me-anything-ama) about being...+23 by Deo et Patriae in BSCH
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jun11Webinar: Hedge Fund Case: Nintendo -- 9pm EST, 6/11/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Jun12Podcast: Be a doer -- Chris Powers -- 6/12/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jun14Challenges and Opportunities for the Family Business Applicant 9:00 to 10:30 EDT Online
- Jun15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online