Comments (1116)

• Intern in Risk Mnmgt
Jun 23, 2020 - 4:22pm

If I have an offer that explodes July 8th... Would it be possible to get a Superday within that first week of the apps opening up?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 30, 2020 - 8:41pm

If I have an offer for a mid office division in GS, and an offer for IB at an EB, do you think they would accelerate my process for IB in GS?

• Intern in IB-M&A
Jul 1, 2020 - 1:21am

I go to a target and from what I've heard GS is one of the strangest places jn terms of networking and getting interviews. I've heard stories of some kids who networked a lot (6/7 or so solid connects) not land an interview. I also heard that one guy got an interview without even having one call

Jun 30, 2020 - 11:34pm

For people who are having issues -- it's because you have another incomplete application you clicked on. You can't delete that application. You have to use a new email address & make a new account to submit

• Intern in IB-M&A
Jul 1, 2020 - 1:39am

Fucked up forgot to add a second location to my app, should I submit another app with the new location or?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 1, 2020 - 2:33am

Assuming you get to the Hirevue stage for multiple locations, does anyone know whether you'd have to do them separately for each one? Or does each location have the same question set and your first Hirevue will be sent to all applications?

Jul 1, 2020 - 2:35am

anyone ever create multiple accounts with different emails and apply like 5 times? Gonna run it, chances are too small for the non targets

path less traveled

Jul 1, 2020 - 8:24am

Do NY applicants get asked to do a hirevue? Was expecting to get hirevue but have not gotten yet. Just submitted like 30 mins ago

Array

• Prospect in 
Jul 1, 2020 - 8:37am

For Merchant Banking NYC, one of the options is "equity investing". Is that growth equity or something else?

Jul 1, 2020 - 11:33am
  1. I'm taking a summer class that ends today and grades will be finalized within two weeks, but I wanna apply today. I already know what I'm getting so can I assume that grade when applying? Also do they ask for transcript on the app?

2. Is there a cover letter?

3. Best advice/suggestions after I eventually submit the app?

Jul 1, 2020 - 12:37pm

can anyone else not fill out the disability status? I can't sign the box or write my name. lol kinda ironic

Array
Start Discussion

Popular Content See all

Why aren't Asians/Indians/Middle Eastern considered diversity
+41IBby Intern in Investment Banking - Industry/Coverage">Intern in IB - Ind
The "right" blue in excel
+24REby Portfolio Manager in Real Estate - Commercial">PM in RE - Comm
Chose Evercore over GS & MS for Full Time - Did I make the right choice?
+20IBby Prospective Monkey in Investment Banking - Mergers and Acquisitions">Prospect in IB-M&A
Do I Count as Diversity?
+19IBby Prospective Monkey in Investment Banking - Mergers and Acquisitions">Prospect in IB-M&A
Leaving New York
+16IBby Intern in Investment Banking - Industry/Coverage">Intern in IB - Ind
Meeting Girls Right Now?
+15OFFby Vice President in Investment Banking - Generalist">VP in IB - Gen

Total Avg Compensation

October 2020 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (18) $713
  • Vice President (50) $328
  • Associates (265) $228
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (37) $166
  • 2nd Year Analyst (147) $159
  • Intern/Summer Associate (137) $141