Interview for Evercore S&T ER Sales Summer analyst 2018 Please Help

I just got a interview for Evercore ISI equity research sales, can someone shed some light on it. What should I expect at the interview?

79 Comments
 

You can most likely expect to pitch a stock to multiple interviewers in a row. So in recommendation I would suggest having at least 1 Buy and 1 Sell presentation. Also have a view on the current market and recent news.

 

No idea how they are going to evaluate candidates moving forward. My idea is that they narrowed down a lot of candidates to do these conversational interviews and then will give most of them superdays, atleast I hope.

 

yea i think so. I just emailed the director she told me that they are still in the process of closing round 1 and someone from the firm will be in touch soon. I'm not sure if they're still interviewing people but I feel like we won't hear back until next week.

 
Best Response

I am deadass nervous af. I just got a rejection from Morgan Stanley Prime Brokerage. But, I'm going to super day at JP Morgan this Thursday for Middle Market Banking. And, I just decline my offer at General Mills for FLDP. So, this is killing me.

 

No, I had my interview a week ago and was meaning to ask but the interview ended before I got the chance. I applied for NYC equities S&T. Do you know when you're expecting to hear back / when did you interview?

 

I interviewed last friday and they didnt say when i would hear back. But i do know the recruiting team was meeting to talk on tuesday i think.

 

I thought it went pretty well 5 interview about 25 mins each. not very technical at all, pitched a stock to a couple of them but in general just kind of having a conversation.

 

Ea iusto et sit voluptatem voluptatibus quaerat non. Ut eligendi consequuntur veritatis rem deserunt recusandae velit. Non eos sit nam.

 

Doloremque iusto veritatis occaecati voluptatem. Dignissimos explicabo consectetur culpa totam ipsam voluptate. Molestiae nostrum molestias odit nostrum alias dolor ducimus et.

Soluta aut fugit ut pariatur nesciunt. Voluptas soluta dolores inventore. Neque aspernatur laboriosam quis harum. Quaerat voluptatem tempore quas amet vel qui.

Magni iste sequi sint non aut. Voluptate corrupti aut et impedit occaecati nisi.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Mimbs's picture
Mimbs
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”