2018 -19 FT Roommate Thread

Currently living in a 3 bedroom / 1 and a half bathroom apartment in midtown Manhattan. There are currently 3 roommates here but come July 31st, when its time to renew the lease, 1 of the 3 roommates will be moving out. My roommate and I, the 2 staying, are actively looking for an extra person interested in filling the soon to be empty room. We are clean, respectful and spend the majority of our time at the office as we are both in banking. If you are looking and are interested in more information feel free to message me, Below are some more details on the apartment.

Lease Start: July 31, 2018
Lease Ends: July 31, 2019
Total bedrooms: 3
Total bathrooms: 1 and a half
Our/your gender: Male
Rent: $1,500

Hi Capital Gains, the silence is deafening, sorry about that.... Any of the threads below helpful?

• SF 2015 full-time roommate Any 2015 FT incoming analysts looking for a roommate in SF? 2015 FT Roommate ...
  • 2015 Full Time Roommate Thread- Chicago Hey guys I will be starting full time in IBD at a BB firm in Chicago this coming summer (2015). ... me a PM if you are interested. 2015 FT Roommate ... Looking for a potential roommate or perhaps potential roommates. Thus far, I was thinking about narrowing ...
  • 2018 Full-Time IB Recruiting Timeline Megathread Page one may have for wanting information regarding FT IB Analyst Recruiting for roles starting in 2018 ... guys! 2018 FT Recruiting 2018 IB analyst <p class="h4 m-t-none">Investment Banking Forum ... See the 2018 IB Summer Analyst recruiting megathread here Updates: Wells Fargo is only accepting ...
  • 2018 Full-Time IB Recruiting *DECISIONS* Timeline Megathread Page It might be a good idea for people to consolidate decision information in a separate thread from the ... recruiting one. Here it would be cool if you posted anything you may have heard back for FT recruiting. Odds ... are acceptances to next rounds will be out first so we can save people some time waiting by posting ...
  • San Francisco Full Time Housing- Roommates Wanted housing advice san francisco ft housing SF housing 2018 FT FT Roommates Roommates 2018 Full Time IBD ... I am moving to San Francisco in July to start FT at an IB and am looking for potential roommates ... banking. I don't know many people in the area, so the ideal situation would be having roomm
  • 2018 Full Time IM/ER Recruiting *DECISIONS* Timeline Megathread Noticed there were threads for IB, S&T and wanted to make one for IM/ ER. Opportunities for FT ...
  • IBD FULL TIME 2018 RECRUITING Are folks with no investment banking summer internship screwed for full time? Lets be honest, ... Majority of the interns convert their internship to full time and that leaves very less room (not sure how ... many spots to be exact, would you know?) for new people to get in for FT. What is the alternative way? ...
  • The 24 Interview Lessons I Learned on the Way to Getting My First Full Time Job (or upon invitation) I recommend each day reading the appropriate sections of the FT's Markets ... the love of God, if they ask how do you keep up with markets, say (at least) "the FT, the ... ignoramus. P.S. if you can't afford a full subscription to these magazines just buy them in the short ...
  • More suggestions...

No promises, but sometimes if we mention a user, they will share their wisdom: nate11111 westendmoney1 Investment_Wanking

I hope those threads give you a bit more insight.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Nisi voluptates fugit ea. Esse sit aut eos a maxime a sit omnis.

Est qui similique et. Ipsam aliquam ipsa quam perspiciatis odit. Eos ab quis autem possimus modi.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
bolo up's picture
bolo up
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”