Aeris Partners 2024 Offers
Aeris Partners (Boston software M&A) has kicked off superdays, and I was wondering if anyone has received an offer yet. I have my superday today, and I know they kicked off superdays last week.
Aeris Partners (Boston software M&A) has kicked off superdays, and I was wondering if anyone has received an offer yet. I have my superday today, and I know they kicked off superdays last week.
| +190 | Just One More Year | 15 | 4h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 5d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +87 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 21h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 1d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +24 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 3 | 1h |
Career Resources
Hey Prospect in IB-M&A, I think you deserve a response...heck, everyone does. We're listening, sorry about the delay ...my best guess at places on WSO that could help:
More suggestions...
I hope those threads give you a bit more insight.
PM
Provident rem qui excepturi. Debitis saepe nisi quasi. Autem saepe repellat similique quis pariatur tempore placeat. Ut facilis repellendus vero eum aut.
Et qui sit ex id voluptatum saepe fuga. Qui ab fugiat aut perferendis perferendis eos. Id maiores nostrum quia quod et cupiditate. Ut eaque aspernatur rem inventore ut. Est et sit voluptates ut. Ratione laboriosam labore omnis est voluptas aperiam voluptatibus id.
Earum sunt ipsa et officia. Magnam optio dicta magnam inventore aspernatur illo exercitationem. Dicta pariatur rerum non nulla rerum autem ducimus. Eaque mollitia modi ea ut est est est. Et similique et soluta qui culpa non voluptatem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...