Citi Sophomore Leadership Program 2022
Apps are open
- Try to bookmark the thread instead of saying "following" because it makes it hard to find stuff
- Comment with updates to your application
- LFG class of 2024
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Feel free to include how much networking you did, target/nontarget, and GPA if you're comfortable.
Bump
I tried to recruit for SLP 2021. Non diversity, I go to Virginia/NYU/Michigan. Strong resume, 4.0, spoke with 5 alumni and did not get a first round. This post is just to let you know it is very hard if you are non diversity.
Oof im a rising sophomore at one of the schools you listed. I'm non diversity(i am first gen college student, and we have a special office for first gen students), and I was wondering do you know any non-diversity students that got accepted to this program? What did they do to improve their chances?
rip non diversity
What happened
rlly wanted to do this but ORM male
Anyone know the salary for this?
Delete
I am a female FDD participant. Applied over the summer. I haven't heard anything yet. Have any FDD participants heard about first round interviews yet?
Havent heard anything back. Talked to recruiter and they arent reviewing apps until after deadline which was sometime this week I think?
did anybody hear anythin?
They review applications after the deadline, not on a rolling basis like other banks do.
apps closed 10/8
I'm aware but thank you!
I talked to the head recruiter. They started going over them yesterday
you talked over phone or email? i tried email
Email
I didn't network at all, should I bother at this point? probably yes but I was wondering regardless...
Might be a little too late. Could try.
Is it true that FDD participants get an accelerated process?
Ive heard that but Im honestly not sure.
Anyone heard got a first round yet?
i'm assuming this week/next. They are probs still going through all the applications.
did anyone hear back from them for 2022?
Next week I’m pretty sure that’s how it was last year
ok thanks
Anyone get an interview yet??
Nope, you??
I haven't heard anything either. Im an FDD participant but its been crickets for weeks now
Yeah I think they might be running behind? Maybe they are screening everyone first and than sending out rejection and interview letters at the same time??
Got first round, non-diversity at target
did you have a referral? is it being done in waves?
also by target is it like a citi target school?
my app status is still "app submitted", anybody seeing this as well?
Also got first round Friday. Female at semi-target school
If i haven't heard back yet about a first round does that mean that I didn't get in? I'm a FDD participant at a semi-target
Havent heard anything either. Diversity, nontarget, FDD participant
I got a first round! Female at target school
what did the email look like?
"Hello,
Congratulations! You have been selected for a first round interview for the Sophomore Leadership Private Bank Track for summer of 2022. Please confirm by EOD Tuesday, November 2nd whether or not you would like to move forward in the process. If so, please email your availability next week for a 30 minute interview."
What does it mean if I haven't gotten a first round? i am an FDD participant - thought i was guaranteed one.
BAHAHA I thought FDD was guaranteed interviews too. Guess they didnt like me after I bugged the recruiters over summer
I'm a URM first gen college student who attends a top target who did FDD in a previous year, and didn't even get a first round for SLP. Had a high GPA and good experiences as well. Meanwhile some white girl in our FDD class got in for IB. Fuck Citi and their fake diversity initiatives.
Sorry to hear but obviously all this recruiting stuff will always feel random. Like I got a first round for IB track and i'm non-diversity and didn't network at all.
LMAO, keep crying like you deserve something because you're URM and first gen. Unbelievable the amount of entitlement
are first round invites being sent out by the chosen tracks? anybody from S&T/markets?
Female, FDD participant, T15, Diversity Candidate offered first round interview October 29th for investment banking. Both of my interviews are scheduled for tomorrow.
thanks for sharing and good luck!
female at a target offered first round for IBD today
thanks for sharing and good luck!
still waiting _ i did get an email about vaccination proof required though lol
edit: next day 11/4 got a first round inv! gl all!
same here. which track?
I also got the vaccination email but have not hear back about a first round yet.
IB
On your Citi portal, does it say "Application Reviewed" or submitted?
submitted
Is this program still rotational?
No
Just got an email inviting me to interview! IB, got the email about vaccination yesterday, got an email w the survey asking what I was interested in a few days ago (and a follow up saying that was a mistake)
I got that email today so hopefully I hear back tomorrow or Monday
Do you think if i received the vaccine email yesterday I'll get an interview email today or tomorrow?
wishing you luck!!
If we got the vax email does it like mean we’ll be getting an interview invite soon? Haven’t heard yet - S&T
I am also trying to figure this out. Does anyone know if this is true?
I received a first round but never got vax email so I don't think it correlates
Is it possible that first rounds have only gone out to applicants from target schools? I don't go to a target but am an FDD participant
I had a first round interview for IB on Friday, but still haven't heard back about a second round interview. Has anyone else heard back by any chance?
I also haven't heard back
Same
Any updates? Do you guys think supers will happen this upcoming week or they’re still interviewing for first rounds
I got a super invite on Thursday for PB
Do they interview differently by tracks?
Yes they interview by tracks but it seems like they all have been on a similar timeline and a similar structure.
Has anyone gotten superday yet for IB pathway?
anyone's application still say "application submitted"? Should I take this as a rejection? I applied with a 3.8+ GPA....
I think it should be reviewed by now
bruh I just checked it still says "application submitted". Anyone know the HR/ Hiring manager contact?
Lol. I applied with a 4.0 and did the FDD program and nothing. Citi is funny
I asked and they said most superdays were sent out today. (PB & CB) Can anyone confirm?
What about IB?
Applied for IB, had my first round yesterday and got an email this morning with invitation to Superday this Thursday
What about Capital Markets?
Has anyone heard back for CMO?
anyone hear for the Markets track?
Anyone get the pre-employment form? It asked basic questions and expected salary and expected bonus. What did y’all put?
Did you get this after taking the interview?
anyone not hear back yet for IB track?
i applied for IB and haven't heard anything
Did anyone who had an IB superday hear back yet? I had mine last wednesday and still havent heard
Yeah I had my superday Wed and haven’t heard back yet too
Offers came out today for some people, not me tho lol
Which tracks did ppl get offers in that you heard?
I saw one had private banking and two had IB. I’m not sure if these offers are rolling, but I’m wondering if they all came out already?
Diversity/Non-traditional, Target School, did not participate in FDD but did do a bit of networking. Just received my SLP offer for Markets (Sales and Trading) track today. My superday was on Friday, so seems like a 3 business day turn around. Hope that timeline is helpful!
Has anyone who had a superday for Capital Markets track on Wednesday 11/17 heard back? Was told I would hear by Thanksgiving and still haven't.
I had a Sales & Trading Superday 11/19 and still haven't heard back. They also told me before Thanksgiving or sometime after, so hope we hear back soon!
Has anyone been rejected yet? Didn't receive an offer but the portal still says Business Review
Rejections were sent out.
Lol never heard back after my first round IB track phone screen and still haven't gotten a rejection email either
Has anyone gotten an offer from S and T?
Yes a day ago
Maiores quo in voluptas magnam. Omnis illo dolor odio illum nesciunt mollitia. Vel cum autem facilis est.
Voluptates est consequatur repellendus et cum occaecati. Laborum voluptas et praesentium sed itaque doloribus labore distinctio. Aliquam repellendus rem dolor quae deserunt nobis repudiandae.
Et quia officiis odio nihil debitis. Minima nesciunt neque temporibus impedit. Reprehenderit eos beatae aut aspernatur velit sed sunt. Aut dolorem libero amet hic quia earum. Et praesentium dolores vitae.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Qui non dolor voluptate dolore repellendus delectus occaecati. Et illum nesciunt eligendi labore et beatae commodi. Provident repellendus dolore explicabo repellat est officiis consequatur. Adipisci esse distinctio culpa dolore repudiandae sit.
Dolore sed incidunt et aliquid explicabo quia molestiae. Est maiores animi praesentium alias ut fugiat eum et. Odio nobis repellat ipsam illum blanditiis.
Eligendi sit perferendis sint dolores. Accusantium illo incidunt minus repudiandae voluptatem. Ab id ad id inventore ad omnis. Dolore dolor iure dolor quos et ex.
Praesentium adipisci exercitationem sunt architecto quia eos sit et. Enim aut voluptatibus aperiam perferendis eius voluptatem. Magnam unde quae inventore reprehenderit recusandae voluptates placeat. Qui temporibus aliquid laboriosam cum pariatur. Ut facilis sit repellat temporibus asperiores quia et.
Quo laborum in enim id ut vel. Aut quae reiciendis cupiditate cupiditate. Reprehenderit sed ut voluptatem quaerat et ea.
Magni consequatur et incidunt maxime quibusdam et eligendi vero. Amet omnis et facere quisquam ab. Adipisci debitis consequatur nam ad mollitia. Aut laboriosam aliquam eveniet.
Dolorem cum omnis quo id nesciunt vero temporibus et. Eum non praesentium facere nemo.
Qui unde velit enim commodi rerum. Doloremque est nisi consequuntur. Quasi nemo magnam eos iure quae odio. Quia nam non ea delectus reiciendis nihil et. Aspernatur et et hic non nihil quos possimus laboriosam. Ab ipsa minus labore atque non autem excepturi et. Cum mollitia autem occaecati.
Dolorem rem iusto voluptatem eos mollitia et ut deserunt. Eveniet consequatur occaecati reiciendis vel. Praesentium incidunt aut id est. Et in sunt non aspernatur ipsa non perspiciatis sint. Dolores atque impedit ut cupiditate.
Est et laboriosam nostrum accusantium dolores ut dignissimos. Harum id error itaque voluptas ullam. Nesciunt nulla voluptatibus et sed nihil maiores. Corporis nisi deserunt distinctio illum molestiae aut magni.
Est ex et ipsum repellat. Perferendis numquam est hic est. Ratione nisi aliquam corrupti nulla. Odit et corporis nesciunt magni debitis dignissimos rem.
Voluptatum vel rerum sunt quibusdam modi quos. Sit inventore maxime veniam aut exercitationem. Adipisci voluptatibus non ea quia consequatur quaerat. Laborum ullam autem sed voluptatem voluptatibus est et alias.
Laudantium reiciendis explicabo inventore eos dolores enim aut nostrum. Incidunt nostrum dolores pariatur repellat excepturi tenetur. Cum quod nemo repellendus delectus quis nihil ratione eos. Numquam temporibus voluptate aut.