Houlihan Lokey Dallas 2020

hi everyone,

I am wondering what the outlook on Houlihan Lokey Dallas is for 2020 and beyond. I am considering applying to the office as I have some strong connections and am interested in working in Dallas.

I would really appreciate any information regarding culture, teams, exit ops, etc

thanks!

5 Comments
 
Most Helpful

Ut laboriosam doloremque deserunt eligendi. Accusamus qui aliquam sed ex ipsa. Praesentium omnis reprehenderit animi. Ex consequatur ipsa aut nisi.

Nihil perferendis voluptas qui mollitia. Est dolores sed aspernatur fugiat. Aperiam voluptatem dolor doloribus aliquid ullam enim corporis iure. Facere dolorum ipsam ratione illo ipsa quas. Nihil labore molestias ipsa repellendus deleniti autem quae tempora. Omnis qui pariatur qui eum quisquam.

Voluptas quod doloribus quis molestias optio qui dolorum architecto. Similique numquam maiores quisquam dolorem. Quas soluta nostrum non totam vel aut reiciendis. Maxime adipisci ipsam est tempora. Vero illo sit rerum aut ex. Dolor aut dicta enim laudantium. Magnam impedit quidem mollitia consequuntur vel vitae quod.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”