J.P. Morgan Winning Women 2014
Anyone received a call back this week? I have a phone interview this week and was wondering what types of questions were asked (basic/technical/fit?).
Thanks
Anyone received a call back this week? I have a phone interview this week and was wondering what types of questions were asked (basic/technical/fit?).
Thanks
| +220 | Just One More Year | 17 | 15h |
| +179 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 75 | 6h |
| +124 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 3d |
| +90 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 18h |
| +79 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 1d |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 1d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 6d |
| +26 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 9 | 1h |
| +22 | Mandated 9:00am Arrival? | 6 | 4d |
Career Resources
I just had one with them today. They only asked me to walk through my resume and talk abt my teamwork experience. No technicals at all.
I applied to the winning experience 2015 MBA. I think the deadline is Oct.17. So hopefully I hear back soon.
Fit / behavioral and some questions about my take on economic outlook.
Hey does anyone know when we'll be notified of our status?
The guy who interviewed me said Monday
Fit questions and some concerning the reasoning behind current interest rates on bonds and future for them
Does anyone know when we'll be notified of our statuses?
The email said by October 27th.
Has anyone heard?
yeah the email said Oct 27th, but I asked the guy at the end of our interview and he said today. Maybe he got the time wrong idk -
Has anyone who interviewed for S&T heard back yet?
Yes. I interviewed with them and was accepted last week on 21st. I didn't take the offer with S&T though, I took IBD instead
The lady who interviewed me said 10/27. I guess we will hear back next Monday, instead of today?
so if you don't get an interview...does it pretty much mean we don't have a chance to get it?
unfortunately yeah... this year all accepted applicants basically get an early SA superday so I guess its more competitive
I think that BY monday oct 27th is kinda a vague word, I would say HR would definitely call up the kids who got in this week, then probably monday is for rejection letter lol...
Would it be better if we just let each other know when we hear back? That way we know approx when the decision is out. A team of JPM will come up to my school tmr I'll ask 'em...
Interviewed for IBD on 10/16, still haven't heard anything back at this point.
^same. if people could post when they hear, that'd be great.
I am going through LGBT recruiting and exact same story here.
Last year, the decision day was Friday, but people were called Monday night.
the monday before or after the friday?
What actually happens at the event? Is it a superday like process or is it just networking?
Also, the Monday before.
It includes a superday. If it were like last year, then none of us got selected since none of us had heard back?!
I got an invite today at around 4pm EST for the LGBT event. I have to reply by Thursday.
^I don't think that's the same thing, though. I'm not confident I'll move on but I'm pretty sure they're different processes.
Proud-to-be is held on Nov. 14th. Winning Women's one week before this date.
^Yes, but I'm sure Proud to Be doesn't include a superday component and the amount of people being interviewed and screened for Winning Women is far higher resulting in a longer wait time for decisions. That being said, my interviewer said I should of heard Monday (or sometime this week, can't remember). I don't think I got it, but I have other offers at competing banks as well
I talked to the IB Recruiter yesterday. She said ALL candidates will be notified within the next two weeks, so I'm assuming acceptances will be notified Monday 10/27 and the rest to follow..
They have already made decisions according to a recruiter I spoke to at UMich Ross's info session earlier this week. They are rolling out decisions. I had to get an expedited decision because of a travel issue and will be attending.
Just got an invite...Holy Shit! I really thought I blew my phone screen haha
Does anyone know if you have interviewed with more than one division, do they give out seperate admission decisions?
Does anyone know what comes next after the on-site interview? Is that a real superday?
That need to be consulted with the recruiter for the specific division. Are you invited? Anyone?
@"belle_axelle" was that IBD?
No, it was for S&T. My first choice was IB, though.
Has everyone who got in already received an invitation? I just heard of a classmate who got the acceptance. At this point should I just assume that I did not get in?
Sorry, did not mean to post this 3 times!
Do you guys apply to the same division I think IS is out if IBD is out then no call = rejection for me haha
I got an invite through email today for equity research and I know someone that got an offer for S&T today as well
Any news for IBD?
Did people who confirmed their attendance get any sort of email back after they confirmed?
still waiting to hear back from IBD too...
Not yet. I think they will send out emails regarding logistics after next Mon
IBD-- No news is still good news (for now). No one has received invitations yet.
I got an invite for ibd around 2 pm today
IBD decisions came out. My friend got hers around 2pm today.
I received the invite for IBD for November 13,14. I thought the event was November 6,7?
I thought ibd nov 13,14 is proud to be, not winning women. ... lol seems like I didnt get in. have fun guyssss
I had two interviews last week for IBD and Sales and Trading. I got a call yesterday at 11am (EST) and found out I was accepted to both, so I chose IBD. I'm pretty sure each division is done separately. I also got an email today that said I had to confirm by Nov 23, so I think all decisions should be out by now considering the RSVP date is tomorrow.
I had two interviews last week for IBD and Sales and Trading. I got a call yesterday at 11am (EST) and found out I was accepted to both, so I chose IBD. I'm pretty sure each division is done separately. I also got an email today that said I had to confirm by Nov 23, so I think all decisions should be out by now considering the RSVP date is tomorrow.
sj0723 I got the same invite with the RSVP date as tomorrow. Did your email say the event was the 13,14th as well?
Nope - mine says Nov 6 and 7. Yours says 13th and 14th? Weird...and it's for Winning Women, not Proud to be?
Ya, for Winning Women IBD and I received it at 2pm yesterday like everyone else. I emailed and asked to confirm dates but I wonder if they're doing two weekends
People who confirmed attendance -- did you get any email saying that they received your RSVP or anything? I did not.
I didn't get anything about them receiving my RSVP either
Same here. Just a "Thank you for submitting your survey" thing and then was redirected to the Winning Women site.
what division are you interviewing with?
I didn't get an email about receiving my rsvp either
Yeah IBD decisions def came out today at 2pm. I'm not sure about S&T though.
I also received my acceptance notification yesterday for TS. Our event date is 11/7 & 8.
When I saw the name of this post and it was front paged w/60 comments, I was expecting something different in the comments. This thread is actually helpful to the OP.
Dang it.
The lack of vitriol upset me as well
Is the 27th what others were told for notification about Winning Women? Also, is Winning Women only taking those who are still in the interviewing process (specifically for NYC?)? I received my summer analyst position offer already but have not heard back about Winning Women.
Same with me. I received my offer from JP but I still haven't received a response for the Winning Women Program
If you don't mind sharing, what was your superday like?
Same with me. I received my offer from JP but I still haven't received a response for the Winning Women Program
Same with me. I received my offer from JP but I still haven't received a response for the Winning Women Program
Were you provided any information on the timeline for notification about Winning Women?
So all accepted applicants for IBD has been notified last week? I haven't heard from them....So must be rejected.....
Do people at least get rejection emails if they don't get in?
Still haven't heard back...so I guess I'm rejected... :(
Still haven't heard back...so I guess I'm rejected... :(
Has anyone heard back on this day?
I know some of my friends have already booked flights for super day already...
yeah, but I'd figured that would at least send out a rejection notification. Has anyone received one yet?
I have my first phone interview tomorrow evening, so I will ask then when she thinks we will all be notified. Are there accelerated super days if attending this event?
anyone hear back yet?
Anyone heard back from superday?
Anyone heard back from superday?
nope not yet
heard back on weds
what program did you apply to? S&T, banking etc
Did you get an offer?
Did you get an offer?
I haven't yet, but let us know if you do? I'm waiting, and hoping i get it.
Anyone heard back from superday that happened last Friday?
I had a super day on the 14th for the Winning Women, when do you think I will hear from them? Has anyone heard back yet?
Thanks,
I had a super day on the 14th as well. Haven't heard back yet but I know a person who heard back today but got rejected
:( freaking out
Hi monkeybiz56, was your friend notified via email or phone?
thanks,
she got a call from the firm
I had a superday with their Proud to Be last friday as well. still hear nothing from the firm.... so freaking out :(
Has anyone gotten offer from super day on the 14th?
I interviewed the 14th for IBD and haven't heard back but I thought we were supposed to find out yesterday or today
Had a super day on the 14th and got rejected last night
I'm sorry to hear...but do you mind telling us if this was Winning Women or Proud to Be?
Had an interview on 14th for IBD and still waiting...ugh
Had an interview on 14th for IBD and still waiting...ugh
Had an interview on 14th for IBD and still waiting...ugh
Had an interview on 14th for IBD and still waiting...ugh
To folks who had super day on the 14th: Did anyone get an offer from them?
for people who have heard back did they call or email?
We are going to get a call I think
Are they still rejecting people??
I know one person who got an offer for IB Wednesday afternoon, I still haven't heard anything
Maybe they have a list of people who got rejected and a list who got accepted and just giving out calls whenever they have the time?
Hi mathgirl, for the person who got the IB offer, do you know how long they have until they have to decide whether to take the offer or not?
has anyone heard anything recently esp about the nov 14 superday??
I still haven't heard back either.. I dont know what they are doing
did anyone hear back today? still nothing for me
Any news?
none yet for me
Aut est architecto et quam quae labore. Modi eos iste et sed eum odit unde. Iusto perferendis et quod sed velit. Quam est nihil voluptatem quas.
Occaecati commodi reiciendis reiciendis veritatis. Itaque aspernatur alias earum sapiente mollitia. Consequatur perferendis nihil expedita. Ex quis sint unde error.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Inventore dolores tempora veritatis impedit optio impedit nihil reprehenderit. Voluptas et ut minus beatae doloremque qui. Quidem reprehenderit repellendus voluptas ipsa sit. Consequuntur beatae eveniet sint voluptatem quia magni odio consequatur.
Sunt tempora et laboriosam consequatur. Illo fugiat saepe placeat veniam. Commodi quidem eos qui ipsum qui praesentium. Ad dignissimos saepe reiciendis veniam. Vel itaque quisquam aut delectus dolores quae et.
Eum qui autem natus deserunt a aut assumenda. Earum ratione et beatae optio tempora perferendis eum.
Inventore fugiat voluptas et eaque. Nulla saepe voluptas rerum voluptates. Porro neque dolorem non velit iusto quos adipisci.
Voluptas cumque eligendi incidunt fuga sit tenetur et vero. Dolor occaecati molestiae accusantium et hic. Quo velit architecto eos tempora. Ad qui repellat repellendus cumque iure voluptate expedita.
Fugiat unde ipsum repellat reprehenderit ex. Sunt saepe qui veritatis sapiente. Enim tempore ea modi aliquam nobis eos eveniet atque.
Rerum itaque sunt magnam dicta rem in molestias. Ut officiis nobis omnis est aut. Necessitatibus non officiis minima odio quas. Dolorem ut dicta aut. Rem aspernatur suscipit sit aut. Adipisci id iusto vero voluptas rem sed id cupiditate.
Suscipit sint deserunt magnam et. Et explicabo laborum quo repellat inventore culpa. Iure corrupti aspernatur voluptas nam at maxime odit deserunt. Molestiae necessitatibus dolores voluptate sed dolorem perspiciatis assumenda velit.
Quia autem minus fuga rem temporibus enim harum. Placeat excepturi necessitatibus ea debitis. Ipsa sint et quia voluptas distinctio. Eligendi ducimus accusantium et voluptatibus autem. At quidem quisquam rerum ut reprehenderit cumque adipisci molestiae.
Minima cumque ipsa ullam voluptates. Aut rem dolor vel est quia rerum rerum. Totam qui accusamus tenetur nulla reiciendis.
Perferendis qui velit illo in nesciunt recusandae. Placeat sed omnis in ratione. Veniam nihil eum ut blanditiis dolores est. Facere corrupti est voluptatum nobis minus. Et accusantium voluptatem doloribus deserunt. Aspernatur vel ut dolore sit perferendis. Molestias rem itaque molestiae accusamus tempora aut.
Ea eos sint consequatur earum atque. Quis quis recusandae vero ea quo. Veniam et vero natus inventore sint assumenda.
Reprehenderit rem ea qui sed commodi dolore libero porro. Repellendus quasi ut dolore sint cupiditate sunt eligendi.
Sint debitis deleniti mollitia adipisci non. Magni ad inventore sequi autem quia quo necessitatibus. Perferendis hic voluptas tempora reprehenderit ipsam voluptatem qui reiciendis. Ut quam qui dolorum at. Quis et facere molestias maxime et aperiam.