2y 
amphetamines, what's your opinion? Comment below:

what was the event you are referencing, and what office are you recruiting for

• Prospect in Other
2y 

bump

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

Anyone know anything about when Super Days will be held for the program participants?

2y 
Massive-Banker-Guy, what's your opinion? Comment below:

They started even earlier; Interviewing for 2nd round for the NY branch

• Intern in 
2y 

Looks like they are moving very fast and aggressive again. Looking to pick up some top talent and really push up. Screens were being done around this time last year with superdays in late April.

2y 
IBplz78, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Only diversity at this time last year. I interviewed in MSP in at the end of July. Same for a friend in NYC. They went through mid-august last year

Array

• Intern in 
2y 

Lol this is definitely not true. I'm white and had an offer late April. Screens during exactly this time last year.

2y 
sugma, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Had my first round a couple weeks back, super day next week

• Prospect in IB - Cov
2y 

Target?

2y 
lion33, what's your opinion? Comment below:

what division/office?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

Had my first round a couple weeks ago, Superday this week. Wondering how heavy the technicals will be for program participants.

2y 
sugma, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Good Luck!

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

How did it go? What did you get asked?

• Intern in 
2y 

Wow, they're moving fast!

• Prospect in Other
2y 

just got an offer!

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

When was your interview?

• Prospect in Other
2y 

congrats! which location?

2y 
lilogive, what's your opinion? Comment below:

how technical was the superday?

• Prospect in IB - Cov
2y 

Anyone else not receive anything back yet? I got an associate to push my resume to recruiter but haven't heard anything yet. Non target

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

My superday had no technicals, I was suprised. The interviews were very conversational and didn't ask any technicals or markets questions.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

What office? and IB?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

NYC office. IB program. I dont understand under what basis they are going to give offers. @target.

2y 
hipurple, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Anyone hear back after HR sent the email about delaying offers?

• Prospect in IB - Cov
2y 

No I haven't, wondering how long they will be delaying offers for

• Prospect in Other
2y 

i didn't get an email saying that..i haven't heard anything at all. what exactly did yours say?

2y 

They sent the email to anyone who participated in the Career Exploration Program, I think. It was about slowing down the recruiting process and delaying offers for a while. I did hear that some people from NY got rejected recently. Not sure how long they are delaying for though

• Prospect in Other
2y 

oh okay thank you! did the people who got rejected from NY already have a superday? do you think they'll still take interns like normal in the summer of 2021 or do you think that could change?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

I also talked to an analyst recently who said they're pushing things back and hoping to do the social things in the summer. From what he told me, it sounded like they were against having the superdays be virtual but it seems like some people here already had virtual superdays so idk

• Prospect in Other
2y 

do you think they are still going to take interns as normal, or do you think this could affect their entire summer program for 2021?

2y 

Yeah, in the email, it said they're committed to taking summer analysts for 2021. I'm assuming they're gonna have a smaller analyst class. And yeah, they're doing virtual superdays, I had mine 2ish weeks ago

• Prospect in Other
2y 

thank you so much for the info! any chance you could please copy and paste what your email said here? i didn't get one and am trying to get a feel for exactly what they are saying in it

2y 

Superday on monday NYC office

• Prospect in Other
2y 

is it a virtual superday?

• Prospect in Other
2y 

how was it?

2y 
VENEZIA123, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Superday on Wed for NYC, seems like they are very scattered in how they're proceeding.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Anyone have any updates? Offers or rejections?

2y 
Anonymous Monkey, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Any updates on last weeks super days?

2y 
Anonymous Monkey, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Any updates on the day? Offers/rejections?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

HR said by the end of the week

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

are you guys getting interviews for diversity? i thought HR say that the deadline for apps got pushed to may 1 so idk how people are getting interviewed...?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Recruiting so far has been primarily for those that went to the program held in Minneapolis in March.

• CEO in HF - Macro
2y 

It's probably just taking them longer since everyone is doing everything remote. Like gathering everyone's comments and making decisions etc is prob harder when everyone's home and can't just meet in a room right after the Superday to discuss. I wouldn't worry about it though

2y 
hellohellohello00, what's your opinion? Comment below:

any dates on when to hear back?

Array
  • Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

no clue

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

bump

• Intern in PE - Growth
2y 

anyone know if the process is over for NYC office? was thinking about reaching out to alum from my target for informational calls, but if it's completely over no point I guess

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

they've only done diversity so far I think

2y 
IBDFiend23, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I know the MN office is not kicking off the bulk of recruiting until June/July. Phone Screen/first round call in early June with a networking even in June (don't know if this will happen virtually or what the deal is now) then superdays if you get invite to networking invite.

This is typically the structure, but not sure how everything works now

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

any ideas on NYC? Assuming it will be the same??

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

ha, they said that last week

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Hear anything?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Bump

2y 
gwtw1836, what's your opinion? Comment below:

which office? Are you target or non target?

2y 

Has anyone gotten offers from superdays early late april/early may?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

they actually haven't gotten back to you either way since April? insane

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Has anyone heard anything from the Chicago office about setting up an interview? I know they want to do phone interviews in June with potential superdays in July - August.

• Prospect in IB - Cov
2y 

also wondering, was told by contact that my resume was pushed but haven't heard anything

2y 
banker2022, what's your opinion? Comment below:

alright thanks for the update, will chime in again once i hear

2y 
Wolverine-ofWallst, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Haven't heard anything. All I got was "planning on first rounds in June".

• Analyst 1 in Other
2y 

I heard there were some issues? Anyone else???

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Last I heard from HR, "we're still determining our hiring needs for 2021 SA"

• Prospect in RE - Res
2y 

attended diversity program, got superday offer back in march, followed up 2x with recruiter, then got an email a few days ago saying they can no longer consider me /:

• Intern in IB - ECM
2y 

wait so did you ever actually have the superday? or did they say they can no longer consider you before you had the superday?

2y 
banker2022, what's your opinion? Comment below:

prob got superday invitation and they just pulled it back

• Prospect in RE - Res
2y 

nope, never got to actually interview... from what i heard, they don't usually do this

• Prospect in RE - Res
2y 

i wish they gave me a reason lol.. probably reduced capacity due to covid though.

2y 
Spotify-IBD, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Any news on SF first rounds? Have done informal informationals but no interview yet

Spotify provides a range of investment banking, investment management, and securities services for our clients.

Dance like nobody's paying. Premium is free for the first 30 days.

2y 
Consumerpadre, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Had first round interview last week with the SF office. Was invited to Superday for mid-July

• Prospect in 
2y 

Any news on Boston?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Had a first round for Chicago last Friday.

2y 
Wolverine-ofWallst, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Have nyc interviews started? Haven't heard anything for a few weeks now

• Intern in IB-M&A
2y 

They're probably just focusing on onboarding 2020 SAs at the moment. 2020 SAs start next Monday. They're likely pushing back superdays till end of July like last year.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

Just got an invite for first round yesterday - they were open on location preference and I picked NYC.

2y 
yoyoyo45313, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Are note invites still coming?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

Also got an invite for first round for this coming week. They asked for top location between NY, SF, MN, and Chicago

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Any updates on Superdays? Haven't heard anything post first round interview? Specifically recruiting for Chicago

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Any updates from those that have already supered?

2y 
AnonymousMonkey625, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Just received an email from one of my interviewers in the Boston office -- he said that he does not believe Boston will be taking any 2021 interns. Not sure what this means for the other offices tho.

• Prospect in 
2y 

Wait so Boston gave you an interview and then decided not to take any interns???

2y 

Just to answer your initial question, I finished the Superday and everything. I've been keeping in touch with my interviewers and one of them just recently broke the news to me :/

2y 

Note, I haven't confirmed with HR yet. So far, I've only heard from the one Tech IB Associate in Boston. Wish the Recruiting Team could've been a bit more transparent with us.

• Prospect in 
2y 

But that's still kinda clownish on their end, who gives people interviews and then decides not to take any interns

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Agreed.. its too bad.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

Anyone hear back about the next NYC Superday ?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

Has anyone heard back after the first rounds on June 29 and 30?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

I was told by my interviewer that Healthcare services and Biopharma were picking up interns but after the Boston team cut all interns, I'd try to be more generalist in the interview and then leave it up to them to place you later

• Intern in IB - Gen
2y 

Congrats! Do you know how many SF usually takes? and do you go to a West Coast school?

2y 
mh2000, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Has anyone heard back from the NY Super Day on July 9?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

Was your interview more behavioral or technical? How much of it was healthcare focused?

2y 
usib, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Did anyone hear back from the SF Superday on 7/21?

Array
  • Intern in Other
2y 

Yes, offers went out at night

2y 
yellow1958, what's your opinion? Comment below:

How long do you have to accept/reject the offer?

2y 
yellow1958, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Are they still recruting? I never heard back from my SD.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

For those that did their NYC Superday, how much of it was Healthcare focused vs generalistic?

2y 
PotatoGuy23, what's your opinion? Comment below:

^is anyone able to share what NYC superdays were like?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Sure, went through diversity process and got ghosted (thx Piper for the free trip to Minnesota??).

Interviewers were almost all HC/Bio type. Was told that if I were to show interest in HC, might've gotten more HC specific questions. Wasn't that technical, and rather behavioral heavy. Seniors were boasting about how their HC dealflow had increased since COVID most of my interviews lol.

2y 
thetaChiPledgemaster, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Just received invitation for a virtual superday with the MN office. My first round had 0 technicals. Any insight on what to expect out of a SD?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

^

1y 
patagoniavest, what's your opinion? Comment below:

What did it end up being like?

2y 
PotatoGuy23, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Anyone else have the NYC superday yesterday? Haven't heard back yet

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

Yeah I heard back Thursday

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

When did you hear back on Thursday?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

Anyone else hear back from their NYC superday?

2y 
Spotify-IBD, what's your opinion? Comment below:

has anyone heard back for PF?

Spotify provides a range of investment banking, investment management, and securities services for our clients.

Dance like nobody's paying. Premium is free for the first 30 days.

2y 
bingbongbingbong, what's your opinion? Comment below:

curious if more first rounds will go out at some point for nd NYC, had someone push my resume by havent heard this summer

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

Anyone hear back from NYC Super?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Thank you! If you remember anything else that'd be awesome. Did you get any brain teasers jw?

• Intern in IB - Gen
2y 

Just got the call extending an offer for NYC after Superday some time back

2y 
bingbongbingbong, what's your opinion? Comment below:

have all first rounds for piper been sent out for NYC IB? had a resume push but haven't heard anything

• Analyst 1 in Consulting
2y 

Haven't heard anything either... had resume pushes from 3 ppl (2 VPs), literally haven't had a first round

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Anyone hear back yet from today's MN Super? Posting this early ik

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Just got an offer for the MN office this afternoon. Be on the look-out.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Et excepturi tempora est incidunt quasi sint neque. Iste deleniti fuga et nihil non. Sed ratione voluptas adipisci. Recusandae error ullam excepturi.

Autem temporibus perspiciatis eveniet asperiores deleniti. Tempore veritatis porro enim vitae earum consequatur. Nihil sequi sunt praesentium maxime.

Assumenda vel a nihil quia quo voluptas aut. Voluptates quo voluptatem sed illo quod dolores est. Qui expedita sed ut aut. Voluptatem at aliquid officia tempore. Vel ea distinctio suscipit animi ut. Earum inventore dolorum nam eum.

Nam voluptatem pariatur illum officia cum perferendis corrupti. Est quia cumque ab ducimus suscipit. Voluptatibus quod rerum ea quo ut voluptatem accusantium officia.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

Exercitationem est tempora velit ipsa. Qui dolorem ratione fugit ut neque officiis itaque velit. Dignissimos magnam ea sequi quod. Nobis aperiam delectus labore et nostrum. Adipisci dolor eaque suscipit suscipit non molestiae vitae voluptate.

Iure delectus nam ad aut et eius. Doloribus earum et a voluptatem fuga esse. Veniam enim et et repellat quo enim provident. Veniam ipsa repellat voluptatibus et. Animi aut sed corporis sunt ut voluptas sed.

Most Helpful
  • Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

Neque adipisci voluptatibus vero alias magni. Vero inventore eligendi natus qui. Minima possimus aut eos sunt qui nam voluptas commodi. Deleniti aut soluta velit est et. Voluptatem modi minima voluptas recusandae quidem. Sunt unde enim voluptatibus qui voluptatum iure.

Fuga tempora sed illo autem doloremque odit sint. Sunt aut id ut quo sequi iste minima. Mollitia sit pariatur velit commodi perspiciatis qui vitae aut. Sapiente nulla voluptatibus impedit adipisci nesciunt quidem.

Quia iure itaque mollitia nihil laborum qui. Neque itaque voluptate ut voluptatum harum ut. Nihil exercitationem assumenda quisquam quibusdam voluptatibus dolore. Nemo quaerat nemo ratione non sint. Id ipsum quam sunt vel itaque.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Qui consequatur quo sint consequuntur facere. Odio vero unde repellat incidunt tempora. Quasi et similique consequatur enim modi atque.

Omnis nobis fugiat ex. Ullam quasi eum veritatis repudiandae. Deserunt perferendis doloremque cumque. Quibusdam enim ut aliquam quia enim autem. Exercitationem omnis officiis sunt blanditiis.

Tenetur iusto deleniti nihil et corrupti magni repudiandae perferendis. Corrupti sequi dolor ad omnis aspernatur ullam accusamus laboriosam. Corrupti cum praesentium qui et.

• Intern in IB - Gen
2y 

Quaerat at qui voluptatibus fugiat autem. Aut a corrupti soluta est unde. Dignissimos nulla nihil qui vitae modi maiores illum.

Omnis reprehenderit odit sed nihil aut at. Quibusdam praesentium magni sunt.

Ipsa quia nostrum recusandae fuga veritatis rerum doloremque. Vel quod ut possimus. Labore ipsa incidunt sunt autem quis sint temporibus. Voluptas eum laborum velit delectus qui dolores eius. Qui perferendis culpa corrupti possimus enim et. Temporibus rerum omnis sunt et sed quasi nostrum. Est aut quia saepe cum reiciendis.

Et necessitatibus consequatur qui est commodi veritatis autem. Cupiditate laborum aut numquam aliquam laborum maiores et id.

Start Discussion

Popular Content See all

Getting Crushed is Paradise
+335IBby Corner Jump Capital
Becoming a better conversationalist in IB
+255IBby Analyst 3+ in IB-M&A
Never hire your friends...got burned
+173IBby Analyst 1 in IB - Gen
Facetime
+166IBby Analyst 1 in IB - Cov
DO BETTER WITH YOUR COLD EMAILS
+126IBby Analyst 2 in IB-M&A