Real Estate Modeling Course

• Real-life RE Modeling Tests from actual Interviews
  • Various asset classes including multi-family, commercial and more
  • Huge discount - until more tests and cases added

Comments (199)

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
  • Analyst 1 in IB - Ind
Apr 18, 2020 - 12:46am

Yea but during my SA recruiting BX doing full-time interviews at the same time which is mostly why it was delayed. Could be different this year since BX basically recruits from their SA class only now. Also BX will have multiple superdays - if they dont like anyone from a superday they will just have another one to scout more kids.

Most Helpful
  • Analyst 1 in IB - Ind
Apr 18, 2020 - 1:13am

Nah, i made it to superday but no offer. My process was just first round to super day which I found surprising. Superday was 4 interviews with analyst/associate then they cut people then 4 interviews with senior level ppl. Tips would just be to know your resume cold and handle mental math, none of the technical questions they ask are particularly tricky

• Prospect in Other
Apr 20, 2020 - 8:48pm

Applied to BREDS/Liquids, haven't heard back yet. Is it clipped if I didn't get pymetrics yet?

Apr 18, 2020 - 12:10am

Hi all, I got an interview. Real Estate Acquisitions. background: non target of non targets, not even in the states lol. also know nothing about real estate. no idea how I got an interview.

I need help to prep ASAP. Anyone know what questions they'll ask/tips on what to prepare this weekend for it?

thank you!!

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Apr 20, 2020 - 11:09pm

Interview went well I think... It was pretty conversational, not exactly behavioral or technical but like technical in terms of asking me to go in depth about some things I listed in my resume. I would best describe it as a them trying to see if you're smart and a fit at the same time

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 23, 2020 - 3:41pm

How many days before the first round did you get notified?

• Prospect in Other
Apr 27, 2020 - 10:19pm

Was entirely focused on resume and interests, with the actual interview part being maybe 20 mins max. Asked questions for the rest of it.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 30, 2020 - 10:36am

When was your first round? Please let us know how super day goes? What technical questions could they ask you?

May 7, 2020 - 1:35pm

Just speculation here, but I think if there was a second round it was another first round superday. I interviewed first round and have yet to hear back.

Array

• Prospect in IB-M&A
May 11, 2020 - 8:05pm

HOW long did it take for you to hear back after the first round?

May 20, 2020 - 10:20am

I wasn't in the process for BRED so I could be wrong, but I believe it's started, I doubt that they finished, and if they're running like the other groups I would expect superdays to be in waves, as well as offers

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 25, 2020 - 1:42am

god damn lol that's so frustrating. if rejected they should just tell us.. what's the point of dragging it on

• Analyst 2 in PE - Other
Jun 29, 2020 - 8:57pm

Did you guys have a HR rep to coordinate the interviews and then also someone with the title recruiter in your process? Who did you hear from?

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

June 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (35) $364
  • Associates (204) $233
  • 2nd Year Analyst (115) $151
  • Intern/Summer Associate (97) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (27) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (420) $131
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (338) $82