Hey sell-syde, I'm the WSO Monkey Bot and I'm here since nobody responded to your thread! Bummer...could just be time of day or unlucky (or the question/topci is too vague or too specific). Maybe one of these topics will help:

• 2019 SA Sophomore Internships Thread Right now it does not look as if there is a thread going regarding 2019 Summer SA positions ... https://jobs.citi.com/job/new-york/sophomore-leade... 3.3 minimum GPA Credit Suisse 2019 Investment Banking Sophomore Diversity Summer Analyst Program- ... https://credit-suisse.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile... 2019 Global Markets Sophomore Diversity Summer
  • Greentech Capital Advisors anyone know about them? they look really legit- they do several billion dollar M&A deals a year, the partner was head of IBD at UBS, but Ive never heard of them on this forum IBD ...
  • Updated Summer 2019 SA Open Applications the most accurate information. Investment Banks With Summer 2019 Applications Open Summer 2018 ... have opened their general applications for Summer 2019: Evercore Credit Suisse J.P Morgan Deutsche Bank ... applications have barely closed and it's already time to start thinking about 2019. The following firms ...
  • Lazard 2019 SA Does anyone have information or insights on Lazard's 2019 Summer Analyst recruiting process? ...
  • BAML 2019 SA Megathread SA recruitment 2019 recruiting 2019 summer analyst ... Hey! I haven't seen a megathread for BAML 2019 SA yet, so here it is. BAML applications open ... July 1st. Post here if you have any updates! BAML Bank of America 2019 IBD 2019 investment banking 2019 ...
  • 2019 Goldman Sachs IBD Summer Analyst I don't think there's already a forum on Goldman's 2019 IBD Summer Analyst ... recruiting through the accelerated timeline? Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst Timeline It seems like the ... will follow a similar pattern, here is what WSO community members have reported for 2019 SA positions. ...
  • *****2019 Houston SA Recruiting Megathread***** banking summer analyst recruiting for summer 2019. Good luck to everyone. Houston Summer aA to Saturday, ...
  • More suggestions...

Any pros willing to rescue this discussion? jack.mcswain broccolibeef82 santiquintero

If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Most Helpful

Hey my man, GCA was an awesome interview experience.

Heres my process: I had a coffee chat at first as well > applied through OCR (they asked us to write an essay "why greentech, what vertical excites you, and who have you spoken with" > then invited to 2 back to back technical phone screens (LBO, Merger Model, Accounting Questions) > Superday with the team: 2 technical heavy interviews (cases, merger models, LBO analysis again) & behaviorals with a couple partners and senior assocs and VP's.

Generally very nice and extremely smart people. But do your research on a vertical you like that they work in and be able to attest to companies in the space (priv and pub) as well as recent M&A, and trends/news in that vertical.

They have made a special effort to brand themselves as greentech and they want bankers who are passionate within the space. So I would sell yourself on one specific place they work in / excites you.

Odit qui dolore vel. Quo nesciunt voluptatem qui dolor deleniti quia totam voluptas.

Dolores error eum quos repudiandae enim qui. Animi non ut adipisci omnis enim dolor est. Reprehenderit necessitatibus sint dolorum voluptates blanditiis. Expedita optio qui sed veritatis enim soluta est. Asperiores officia molestiae et deserunt nisi dolores. Distinctio deserunt cum dolorem deserunt similique.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”