Great article on howconsistently gets people to move from NYC to Chicago despite people's regional biases and east coast snobbery. Most people who move to chicago don't want to go back to nyc due to the higher quality of life and amazing amenities. In terms of finance, if you want to do cutting-edge stuff in derivatives, prop , hedge funds, Chicago easily beats out NYC.
Popular Content See all
- Post MBA IB associates, how did you know you could handle the life?+64IBby incomingmba2342
- What makes you happy?+47OFFby .................
- What’s The Weirdest Brag That You’ve Heard?+37OFFby ThatNonTargetGuy
- How to hedge a call option+30HFby Analyst 1 in IB - Gen
- How to deal with a narc at work?+24IBby Intern in IB - Gen
- London vs New York IB +22IBby leander1798
- How screwed are IB associates if they're laid off?+20IBby Teddy1999
- "Good investment thesis/argument" - where can one find these?+18PEby bb_monkey2018
- Need a Different Car+17OFFby Htownrr
- If you were to buy a franchise, which one would it be?+16OFFby jduggins
Leaderboard See all
Recent Jobs See all