Comments (79)

Sep 23, 2017

It may not be exactly what you were looking for but here's a popular S&T Guide, Part One.

Gekkos Guidance: https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/gekkos-guid...

"The only thing I know is that I know nothing, and i am no quite sure that i know that." Socrates

Sep 24, 2017

Thanks so much.

Sep 25, 2017

You can most likely expect to pitch a stock to multiple interviewers in a row. So in recommendation I would suggest having at least 1 Buy and 1 Sell presentation. Also have a view on the current market and recent news.

Sep 24, 2017

I'm worry about the fit questions.

Sep 25, 2017

Are you taking for S&T or ER? Heard they are having interviews for both and super day October second week.

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Sep 27, 2017

Did you get invited for Equity research or Equity sales and trading? I thought they are two different positions because I submitted separate apps for both.

Sep 27, 2017

Specific to Sales and Trading, just want to clarify i HAVEN'T received a superday yet the Director said that they wanted to go through everyone who they were talking to for the week and then would let me know

Sep 27, 2017

What type of questions did they ask you for your phone interview? Anything technical or just behavioral? Thanks

Sep 24, 2017

The position that I'm interviewing for today is Equity Research Sales it's not equity sales or equity research. What position are you guys interviewing with? And, I'm not interviewing with a director, it's first round with an analyst... Are you guys are interviewing for the role in New York?

Sep 27, 2017

I also interviewed with the director

Sep 27, 2017

Just checked again- so is mine. How did yours go @cheesecake / what'd you apply for?

Sep 27, 2017

Equity S&T very conversational interview, nothing behavioral and technical

Sep 27, 2017

She asked me did I apply a lot of jobs this summer. I feel like
she wanted to reject me and just tried to make sure I applied other jobs. Any thoughts?

Sep 24, 2017

any idea on when people will be hiring back?

Sep 27, 2017

No idea how they are going to evaluate candidates moving forward. My idea is that they narrowed down a lot of candidates to do these conversational interviews and then will give most of them superdays, atleast I hope.

Sep 27, 2017

That's how my friend interpret her question, so I just freaked out. I dont feel like they really screened us by asking some interview questions but wanted to know if we're interested in their program and weed out those who sounds disinterested?? That's what I felt. Lol

Sep 29, 2017

Did anyone hear back after S&T phone interview? I was told by the analyst who interviewed me that we should hear back by the end of this week and the superday will be either on 18 or 19.

Sep 24, 2017

Anyone heard back? I emailed the analyst just to thank her for her time after my interview on Wednesday. And, she reply Friday saying that she look forward to speaking soon. Is that a good sign?

Sep 27, 2017

Yes I think it is.

Sep 29, 2017

Seems like a good sign. Mine replied too but still haven't heard from them though he said by the end of this week

Sep 27, 2017

Did anyone hear back today?

Sep 29, 2017

nope

Sep 24, 2017

Anything yet?

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Sep 27, 2017

I'm curious if they'll also inform those who aren't selected for superday?

Sep 27, 2017

Maybe but if you don't find out you got it when everybody else did you know you didn't get it

Sep 27, 2017

yea i think so. I just emailed the director she told me that they are still in the process of closing round 1 and someone from the firm will be in touch soon. I'm not sure if they're still interviewing people but I feel like we won't hear back until next week.

Sep 24, 2017

Should we notify Evercore about our super days?

Sep 24, 2017

Got a rejection today. 3 fucking rejections in a week.

Oct 26, 2017

Has anyone heard back from Evercore s&t superday?

Sep 27, 2017

No, I had my interview a week ago and was meaning to ask but the interview ended before I got the chance. I applied for NYC equities S&T. Do you know when you're expecting to hear back / when did you interview?

Oct 26, 2017

I interviewed last friday and they didnt say when i would hear back. But i do know the recruiting team was meeting to talk on tuesday i think.

Sep 27, 2017

Yeah I have no idea when we should be hearing back. How did your interview go?

Oct 26, 2017

I thought it went pretty well 5 interview about 25 mins each. not very technical at all, pitched a stock to a couple of them but in general just kind of having a conversation.

Sep 27, 2017

Yeah mine was the same. I've been trying to figure out when we can expect to hear back but haven't made any progress- I hoped someone on here would know.