Piper Sandler SA 2022

Didn't see one of these so I wanted to make one. Anyone know when first rounds should be out, and what those typically consist of for Piper?

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (25)

Mar 11, 2021 - 11:44am

I believe the process will be starting relatively soon. From my understanding, Piper Sandler is big on fit/behavioral questions. Obviously they ask technical questions as well, but I think they really want to see if they can work with you. They also have a very good training program once you start FT, which makes sense why they are big on fit.

Most Helpful
  • Prospect in IB - Gen
Mar 18, 2021 - 5:10pm

I've heard directly from one of the recruiting coordinators that first rounds will be happening early May. Not sure if its different for each school tho. 

• Intern in PE - Other
Apr 18, 2021 - 10:33pm

Wanted to bump - just heard that 1st rounds for their diversity program are this week. The rest will come out after the application closes at the end of the month.

• Intern in PE - Other
Apr 18, 2021 - 10:42pm

Students in Piper's Career Exploration Program (accelerated pipeline) are done. Have a couple of friends who went through that, a couple of offers, and one who I know of who accepted.

Diversity is happening right now as an earlier comment noted.

Have direct DMs from three separate people (a VP, AS, and A respectively) that first rounds for the normal process are early May. I hope to be a part of that process.

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

May 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (35) $364
  • Associates (194) $234
  • 2nd Year Analyst (110) $151
  • Intern/Summer Associate (96) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (26) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (404) $131
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (329) $82