WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (54)

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
  • Prospect in IB - Gen
May 22, 2021 - 2:08pm

Does anyone know when they are done handing out first rounds? I've reached out to the HR, but never heard back

• Prospect in IB-M&A
May 24, 2021 - 4:44pm

last year i networked after i heard first rounds were happening, got interviewed and eventually got the offer. they continued recruiting throughout the summer and fall, not sure if it's the same this year. 

• Analyst 1 in IB-M&A
May 27, 2021 - 10:18am

I'd say Wharton, Harvard, Yale, Brown, Duke, Michigan, Columbia, NYU in no particular order

• Prospect in IB-M&A
May 25, 2021 - 11:25pm

i think it depends on your experience. Like are you a finance or liberal arts major? Do you have IB Experience?

Jun 3, 2021 - 6:58pm

i have a first-round coming up (not the informational)? how technical was it? I've taken financial accounting, but I am not a business major, so i am not as well versed on the technicals

• Prospect in IB - Gen
May 28, 2021 - 9:03pm

How was the informational? Was it all behaviorals and what kind of questions were asked?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 3, 2021 - 7:56pm

How long does it take to get a first round after the informational and does anyone have info on how selective that process is?

Jun 7, 2021 - 7:46pm

Have the super day next week, if anyone did it already what'd they ask? Feel free to PM me too would be much appreciated 

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 7, 2021 - 8:02pm

Does anyone know what PJ Solomon's summer intern class size is? and how much of that has been filled at this point. Thank you!

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 9, 2021 - 3:51pm

From anyone who had a super day with them or got an offer provide any insights to their process? Any questions that were not expected?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 9, 2021 - 4:11pm

Sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but how was the first round like? Was it technical at all?

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

June 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (35) $364
  • Associates (202) $234
  • 2nd Year Analyst (115) $151
  • Intern/Summer Associate (97) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (27) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (420) $131
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (338) $82