So, I sat for my exam a week ago and scored 720.
It's not a bad score, but I was expecting 750+ since I had consistently scored 750+ for my practice exams. Quite disappointed, but oh well...
I have a Bschool plan in 2-3 years, but the main reason why I wanted to take GMAT now was to have some decent standardized test score on my resume since I do not have a stellar undergrad GPA (I leave out my GPA).
If it'd help, I've been out of school for almost 5 years and decent / interesting work experience for the past 5 years (though nothing directly related to finance). I'm trying to switch industry and get into finance now (hopefully PE).
Thanks for all your inputs in advance.
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Would you put a class you are currently taking under 'relevant courses' on your resume?
- GMAT high enough to put on resume?
- Would you/ did you put BIWS on your resume?
- Would you put the transaction that you worked in an IB internship on your resume?
- how do you put this on your resume?
- How much face time do you put in for your firm relative to how long you work?
- Putting the GMAT score in the resume?
- How would you classify this deal and what kind of template would you use?