BlackRock full-time recruiting 2016

Has anyone heard back from BlackRock for the Analyst program starting in 2016? The website is being weird and not letting me see my application - is this happening to anyone else?

it depends on the specific group w/in Investments that you applied for - I've heard of the video interview being super fit-based and general, no curveballs...and mine was unexpectedly difficult and technical haha. did you just get a request to record a video interview?

Is anyone in touch with the recruiters? I tried connecting on linkedin but nobody connected yet and cannot find any emails.. anybody know how much time they usually take to call for second round interviews (i.e after video round?)

@purple_diamonds: I logged in again last week and the same thing now happening to me! I recorded my video interview on 20th september and still waiting for next steps! Do you know if they really eliminate lot of people based on video round itself? That sounds weird though because it was just a 5 minute round!

I applied to two groups and one group is moving really fast (with the superday last Wednesday), and for the other group I'm still waiting to hear back after the video recording. I think different groups have different timelines.

Nihil aut laboriosam vitae officiis facere. Consequatur nihil quia rerum. Sint nostrum et aliquid. Consequatur odit iste veritatis tenetur et excepturi repellat. Enim quasi aspernatur cupiditate et fugiat officia. Odit a cum tenetur atque hic in incidunt.