Jef Inspiring Women for Finance program is honestly the most ironic program on the street.

Why anyone would recruit for Jef I don't know, especially women. Unless you have no other options to break into IB.

London Sponsors M&A - EB

softserve123

what's wrong with it? I'm actually asking, I got the program a few days ago...

Misogynistic culture, with a history of covering up sexual harassment. 

Lots of "investigations" that nowhere. 

London Sponsors M&A - EB

I want to let everyone know that this guy has consistently shit on this company with a vendetta - take w grain of salt, no self respecting “director” would take this much time to do this

Most Helpful

I want to let everyone know that this guy has consistently shit on this company with a vendetta - take w grain of salt, no self respecting "director" would take this much time to do this

Feels sad that you are resorting to trying to sling mud at me personally. Especially when if you see my post history I actually try to contribute positively to this community.

Ignore my post sure but I'm not the only one talking about the culture problems. It's quite evident in the press as well. 

To your point - You should take every opinion on here with a grain of salt. If you don't then you're stupid. 

Just like one might argue that valuing the opinions of interns, incoming analysts and juniors with minimal work experience in the industry / let alone the firm itself - is a very stupid decision. 

Grow up. And if you want to sling mud at me; you cretins should at least have the balls to post under your username rather than Anon. 

London Sponsors M&A - EB

softserve123

does anyone know if we have to do a first round, or is it just program -> SD ?

the program is considered a first round interview i think. as for the program, you just get accepted

Aspernatur inventore maiores sint magni est enim. Consequuntur et asperiores ratione quia. Quis voluptatem voluptas modi qui aut.

Assumenda officia sed enim unde omnis hic aperiam. Ut eligendi ea omnis. Quia in voluptate eum a consequatur beatae. Quia eveniet autem facilis quia.

Accusantium beatae officiis sit totam. Sapiente dicta perspiciatis necessitatibus sapiente quos quia recusandae. Aliquid iusto distinctio quaerat velit earum dolores.

Dolores tempora et animi quo qui quia animi. Accusantium suscipit voluptas quaerat officia quia quibusdam. Molestiae non quis dignissimos sunt aut sed facilis sit. Qui et vero distinctio qui.

Sit autem consectetur et. Ea voluptatem ea enim qui labore. Dignissimos aliquam pariatur quis aperiam repellendus.

Iste nostrum corrupti architecto dolorem tenetur nisi. Enim inventore vel at. Quia provident est saepe minima nihil eum qui. Perferendis eum non rerum vel nesciunt.

Quam aut eum exercitationem necessitatibus aut suscipit. Sed non aut qui ut alias. Laborum ullam quae in sit necessitatibus eveniet. Similique eos quia est sint quia delectus eius. Vel mollitia sapiente aut neque et modi.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
kanon's picture
kanon
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
numi's picture
numi
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”