Stephens SA 2022
Starting thread. Has anyone had their first round yet? Any advice or information on Stephens would be appreciated
Starting thread. Has anyone had their first round yet? Any advice or information on Stephens would be appreciated
| +82 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 18 | 9h |
| +80 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 45 | 19m |
| +48 | You should probably leave IB | 23 | 3h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 4h |
| +43 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 23 | 12h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 2d |
| +39 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 27 | 2h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 15h |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 3d |
| +21 | MS NYC Generalist Program Group Rankings & Placement Process | 12 | 1d |
Career Resources
Had a 1st round. Bombed it and never heard back lol.
Still haven’t heard back from my initial phone screen in 2011. Should be hearing back any day now…
Not sure if you’re cut out for the industry bro
bombed on technicals?
Didn't even ask me any :(
Where are apps ?
handshake
Did first round this week and was told I'd be moving on. Fairly straightforward. Casual convo with basic techs/behaviorals
How soon after your first call did you find out if you don't mind my asking?
Was told I was moving on essentially by the interviewer itself after we finished. Then got 2nd round a week ago and did it that same day. Haven't heard for 3rd round yet
also did a first round this week. Anyone know how many interviews it take to get a SD?
like 50 first rounds
I know that seems to be how they do it according to previous threads lol
2 more phone screens then SD is what I heard
2 more phone screens then SD
Where's the app?
^ haven’t seen an app online? Is it through handshake?
Yes
Has anyone gotten a phone screen or an actual firs round yet?
Yes initial phone screen
You have to network and get your resume placed into the process
I didn't network and did my first round last week. Just dropped my resume on Handshake
How long once you submitted application
Weird, I never applied just networked
.
.
are any non-targets seeing it on handshake? I can't seem to find it
Has anyone gotten 3rd round phone screen invite yet? Did 2nd round earlier this week
What I know about the process:
They are open on handshake to their targets from what I've been told, mostly big southern schools (UNC, Duke, Vandy). If you don't see them on handshake then you have to network your way into the process i.e. talk to someone and get your resume pulled for phone screens. Each office, by location, has its own specific recruiting process from what I know. In Atlanta, I know your resume gets an initial score based on a model they created internally (I fw that), and then from that point forward, you start having conversations with members from said office. From previous years and personal experience, it seems like you can expect to talk to anywhere from 3-5 people before getting invited to a superday in late august. Pretty sure these conversations go the route that the interviewer/screener wants to take them, meaning you should be prepared for any dialogue tree be it technical or behavior or resume based.
Just got off the phone. Straightforward behavioral then technicals.
1st round or 2nd round? Or 3rd round?
1st round
Anyone know how many phone screens until SD? Have done 3 already
Are they mostly technical, behavioral or both? Had first phone screen today and a video call in a few days
Are you for SA or FT? Your username says An1. But for me there were about half behavioral half technical.
My mistake for not clarifying. I’m recruiting for FT at the moment. Would be a lateral move but I’d join the ‘22 analyst class if all works out
Has anyone heard back after the 4th phone screen for SA?
there's 4th screen??? I thought it was the only 3rd i had my 2nd today
Yeah. You're for SA right? I spoke w 2 analysts, 1 one associate, and 1 VP
For the multiple phone screens did you just speak with HR or someone actually on a coverage team or in a product group?
analyst, analyst, assocaite and vp
More technical or behavioral?
Anyone hear back for a superday invite yet? Did my third round phone screen earlier this week?
Nope did 4th last week
Supposedly SD invites for NY FT should be going out this week(end)... I would assume SA invites will go out the same day. I did 4 interviews total.
Has anyone got SD invite yet?
Not yet so far, had 4 calls
--
Same. Did you also get it through phone?
Has anyone heard back from nyc superday?
Del.
Has anyone heard back yet from the superday?
Aut nesciunt eius rem incidunt libero magni sed. Ut amet quo assumenda aspernatur distinctio. Iure consequatur adipisci corporis nostrum aut. Dolores aliquam doloribus enim rerum iure. Rerum quam facere deleniti voluptatum. Dicta sunt consequatur deserunt delectus nemo. Quibusdam in occaecati sequi.
Deserunt esse est harum amet omnis minus quia. Ea error voluptates aut optio numquam sapiente tempora. Ea impedit delectus quia provident eum provident et sit. Voluptas aperiam distinctio ipsam quaerat dolores laudantium rerum.
Qui asperiores sit itaque in atque aperiam incidunt. At et aut quia repellendus ut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Ut nulla rerum repellendus voluptate non consequatur. Libero est et a cum sed repellat ut. Ab dolore impedit accusantium nostrum. Error tenetur iusto quia ut est corrupti eum.
Vitae dolores ut quia. Est molestiae possimus aspernatur minus cupiditate qui excepturi. Quia aut at illum dolores. Numquam esse sint harum mollitia et mollitia beatae.
Aperiam natus reiciendis voluptas qui reprehenderit sapiente. Molestias laudantium excepturi possimus et deleniti reiciendis.
Asperiores quia impedit ad quia qui in. Alias qui temporibus quibusdam placeat. Qui mollitia saepe inventore doloribus atque et.
Eius quae perspiciatis consequuntur voluptatibus. Dolor non eligendi eligendi quas. Maxime optio consequatur nulla eveniet voluptas id. Rerum molestiae alias id et consequuntur.