Stifel SA 2022
Stifel is beginning their recruiting process and was wondering what locations are best for deal flow (NY, Chicago, Silicon Valley, Boston, Houston, Maryland) or overall where Stifel does a majority of their IB out of. Any advice would be appreciated.
they opened their Apps?
Bump did not know this
they havent even started
Bump
received internal email from their HR few days ago asking for group/location preference
;/ what I havent? should i reach out?
Also got this but I'm at a target
How can anyone provide insights on how technical their interviews are? Don't have an interview, but just was curious how Stifel works
Do you know when apps open?
Does anyone know whether Stifel accepts/sponsors international students in any of their US offices?
This^
I don't think so
DOes anyone know when APPSSS OPEN
Was told end of July per HR
Anyone else get the same survey link sent again today?
yes, are you filling it out again?
I did it again just to be safe
I never got a survey? should i email the hr
Did apps even open?
Just received an invite to a first round for this week/next. Does anyone have any info on how difficult the interviews are or what to expect?
Do you go to a target? I didn't realize apps opened
Also haven't seen any apps open...
Got this too. I think it will be pretty informal and not too technical
Did you have yours yet? My 1st round is tomorrow afternoon and I was wondering if you could provide any insight
???? what i never saw an app
How are they with non targets? If I start networking now, could I get an interview?
i am nontarget, i reached out to my network at stifel and they said email the hr.. since they dont know the timeline for non target
How many spots on there for NY IBD
Ny is paying 100k base prorated
Is it 100k or 95k, bc other thread said 95
Any idea if Chicago is paying the same rate?
A1 base = 100
A2 = 110
A3 = 125
Unsure about interns
So in order to be considered for process we have to reach out to HR?
Stifel did a sophomore internship this year and all participants were considered for 2022 SA. They've already given some offers out to those people.
A lot of kids in the program already had stuff for summer 2022. I'm guessing they gave offers to 15-20 kids.
How sure are you about this? I have a friend who is doing the internship and he received the same preliminary survey as I did.
Superday on Friday
Anyone remember anything from the first interview? Have my interview wednesday
Saw AN1 salary bump to 100. Any idea what bonuses are usually like?
Top bucket for A1 was 75, w/ 20k retention bonus and 100k base - $195k all A1
Where can we find the application?
Any insight on how the first phone interview was?
How are you guys applying? Can you only get through networking?
Resume drop just opened on my school's handshake but still no online application. No idea if we're target or non-target.
Same
same here as well
same. My school is a target in general, but not sure if it is one for Stifel tho
Anybody's handshake app already get reviewed? I submitted it today and they've already seen it somehow
Mine was for NY only.
Yeah was referring to NYC
I submitted my app for NY the 14th. They reviewed it the day of on handshake. But did not receive anything. Any insights would help! Semi Target
Josh lmao we're a nontarget not a semi
How long after the phone interview does it take to hear back for Super Day?
When did you apply?
Got a survey like 2 weeks ago asking preferences then got an email a week ago scheduling a call for this week and just had mine the other day
bump
Anyone know how the Houston office compares to other Houston banks (Moelis, Evercore, TPH, GS)?
lol, i know stifel is a bottom/mid tier MM, those banks are better
Know a dude who was there, seems like a very lean group and won't see them on the big name transactions but pay well and get good experience. (he moved to a solid infra fund so buyside doable)
i think they pay street but one analyst told be the bonuses sometimes are very shitty
Is it bad if I haven't heard back yet after filling out the preference survey (non-target/non-diversity)?
Anyone hear back from super day today
Got call with offer an hour ago
How did you guys get the interview? Was it through networking?
How was the superday structure?
How long after first interview did you know you got to the SD?
so like anyone know when we will hear back for kids who recently applied and application opened?
Where can we find Stifel application?
Handshake
I can't seem to find Stifel on my school's handshake
Anyone know if we can apply to multiple locations or just 1 ?
Does anyone have the HR contact? Unsure of how to get involved with this process
dont even try, they wont respond lol emailed them for weeks
so can someone clarify how some people already had a super day when the app just dropped a couple days ago? Was it a accelerated process?
Yes. They networked and were referred early.
theyre dropping handshake apps in waves so they were probably an earlier target
Anybody heard back about superdays since having first round last week?
Anyone hear back since first round last week?? Or know the timeline?
Nothing yet, maybe they're waiting to filter more people in thru first rounds before they go on to superday? Would make sense to me seeing as how the only people with first rounds were those with direct referrals that never applied online
Are they still doing 1st rounds? Had someone say they would push my resume about a week ago and still haven't heard.
same my resume got pushed and i didn't hear anything
I also had a few people said they would push for my resume, but never heard back about anything. Is it worth emailing the hr or does it seem too desperate?
Had the exact same thing happen. Looking at the other comments it looks like they're doing it in waves. They are definitely still recruiting. If anyone had updates on specific timeline that would be great.
For everyone asking about the timeline:
- Had first-round on 7/7
- Heard back about SD on 7/8 for 7/16
- Superday was 7/16 and got an offer that same night
First round: all behavioral
SD: 5 interviews of 30-minutes. 1 fully technically, others were very behavioral leaning and everyone seemed super chill.
Background: Asian Male / Non-Target
Hey, thanks for sharing. Would it be possible for me to PM you? Would love to ask a few questions.
Go for it
How tf am I supposed to apply if its not on handshake for my school Stifel wild for this one
Anyone hear back since their phone interview?
I see their apps on my school’s handshake (non-target)
Anyone else just receive a group preference survey? And does this usually mean that we’ll get a first round?
I did too. Also wondering the same, but I think it makes sense for us to get a first round. Otherwise, why would they waste their time to send us emails right?
yeah just got it too. I think we're gonna get a first round.
Can you DM me?
I just got a request for a survey again after already completing it and after already having a first round in the first wave, kinda confused lol
Same here
Didn't network got the survey. Am I screwed for a first round?
i networked and didnt get any LOOOL
so if u got a survey does that mean ur most likely getting a first round?
yes daddy
Has anyone gotten a survey after applying to the Baltimore location? My application has been reviewed on handshake but haven’t received a survey or other contact.
So like if it is still not posted on handshake for our school are we just screwed
Has anyone heard back for a first round invite or heard back since their phone interview?
Bump. Anyone got a first round after getting the survey?
i got the survey but haven't got a date for a 1st round
.
Thanks for sharing. Anyone hear back for NY?
Yeah
Anyone hear from Boston or FL or SF? Or I guess anywhere else lol
so guessing the survey doesn't mean you will get a first round? bc I still have not heard back yet.
Did anyone who heard back is interviewing for NY Stifel generalist? Because it seems like that is what most people, including me are waiting for
Yeah I applied to NY Stifel Generalist too.
I heard back, just finished my interview for NYC
Got an SD for NYC generalist. Super quick turnaround
.
i had my first round yesterday and then they called me 30 mins later inviting me to the Superday
i had my first round yesterday and then they called me 30 mins later inviting me to the Superday
Wow, I can't believe that. I still didn't get a first round after getting the survey
Anyone heard back from SD today?
Got the offer, NYC
Congrats bro, mind sharing your timeline? What did they ask in SD?
Thanks! The timeline was incredibly quick. Had first round this Tuesday, received SD invite call from HR Tuesday afternoon, did SD on Wednesday, received a verbal offer last night. SD was somewhat structured and I think each interview had a theme of what it'd be around. One technical interview (M&I 400-esque), one somewhat technical interview (market-related), one resume/background/work experience interview, one leadership/teamwork/etc-centered behavioral interview, and one very casual interview that I think was essentially just an airport test.
I still haven't gotten a first round after filling out the survey. Anyone on the same boat?
Yep, same here. Don't know what to do.
I guess I am not the only one who didn't get one. Did you click the survey link after you filled it out by any chance? I am at the point where I think I might have clicked the link again and the result was erased or something lol
In same boat. Recruitment is occurring for a few more weeks and more invites will be sent out. Source: HR
Gl everyone !
Withdrew today better firm gl to all
In the same position - considering whether or not to take the offer. Mind sharing which firm you withdrew for?
If you're willing to hold out, imo you don't deserve the offer but that's just me. Yeah sure, it's a EB.
How much time did they give you to accept?
How long does it take to hear back after first round? Also what is SD structure?
Anyone know about KBW or Miller Buckfire timelines?
.
Same here-- mine had no RX questions wbu? also I think there's a few rounds right
anyone know if they are still giving out first round for nyc, was told my a contact there they are still doing interviews
Just signed an offer with NY would love to talk to others PM me
do you know if they are stilling giving out first rounds?
same also wondering if they're still going
Anyone know if SF gave out first rounds ?
Anyone hear anything in the last week ?
Got first round invite for KBW, anybody already going thru it? Also thoughts on group would be helpful don’t know much about the kbw arm
deleted
Hearing next couple weeks another round should be starting or continuing from past rounds
Source?
Heard there was a MB NYC superday today
Possimus eligendi porro occaecati minima pariatur nihil. Nesciunt facere velit ut itaque recusandae labore voluptas. Minus hic accusantium facilis.
Vero est quaerat nesciunt et dignissimos. Sit et fuga et iure. Ut omnis ut nihil et est. Qui expedita corporis adipisci nihil corporis. Reprehenderit unde eius explicabo quod ab eaque.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Qui repellat quibusdam ducimus quidem labore porro mollitia non. Ipsam minima neque ipsam omnis voluptatem. Sed laudantium quaerat voluptas distinctio aut commodi sit. In cum optio sed. Aut molestiae error veritatis. Nisi eum ipsam odit qui perferendis. Enim nemo voluptas ut.
Sit nihil nemo sunt quis dolores repellendus. Vel maiores repellat repellendus commodi delectus et. Sunt quia ad fugiat consectetur. Et id voluptatem placeat quos dolorum iure.
Mollitia sunt sed tenetur eius temporibus error ut non. Maxime velit praesentium corporis vel nostrum dolores aperiam optio. Quia consequatur vero placeat necessitatibus officiis. Voluptatem soluta minima minus iusto eum doloremque. A nobis ducimus eum aut accusantium et voluptatem. Consequatur quo porro asperiores aperiam eum et.
Nam voluptatum ut sequi ut. Consequatur repellendus suscipit ut rerum deserunt minima. Qui qui hic qui voluptates consequatur sint eius. Qui iste dolorem a et.
Non sit consequatur nulla illum. Omnis quia quo nesciunt optio ut dignissimos dolorem reprehenderit. Non quod porro et quo. Delectus velit ut similique quia. Sint eaque consectetur soluta. Saepe repellat occaecati in non at facilis. Repellat ipsa autem dolorum eligendi qui impedit.
Tempora consequatur quia et et accusantium temporibus consequatur quaerat. Ipsa perferendis excepturi ut enim quia optio. Vitae autem iste aut autem aut totam. Corporis praesentium occaecati occaecati similique animi.
Dolor harum voluptates ut hic. Vitae impedit sed alias.
Fuga commodi quis rem aut cum quod vitae. Ipsum magni ea expedita excepturi voluptas reprehenderit occaecati quaerat. Necessitatibus debitis omnis hic reprehenderit aut. Quis omnis dolorem placeat veritatis quaerat. Ullam consectetur reprehenderit excepturi ratione ex quae laborum aperiam.
Omnis minima doloremque eum veniam dolorem impedit possimus. Numquam inventore eos ut hic ipsa. Consequuntur dolorum aut ea hic ipsa.
Hic iste fuga culpa. Atque quidem sequi enim tempore ea. Ut suscipit unde ex saepe et cupiditate earum.
Ipsum fugit ea commodi. Et qui omnis ut et ut omnis quo. Vel deleniti sequi nemo officiis. Eveniet soluta consequuntur earum occaecati a magni. Ullam labore et animi earum et aut. Dolorum optio sit dolores corrupti impedit qui.
Voluptates et repellendus ullam adipisci voluptatem ab asperiores eum. Et veritatis nobis consequatur maxime nihil. Culpa nisi molestiae molestiae rem voluptate autem. Cum eaque quas est aspernatur.
Repudiandae iste consequuntur nostrum quis et sed. Rem saepe numquam et sapiente. Adipisci repudiandae dolores sunt modi dignissimos et placeat. Animi qui asperiores sequi repellat dignissimos beatae. Debitis quas sed perferendis ut excepturi.
Eveniet ut deleniti voluptatem et id. Laborum harum dolor qui vel rem. Officiis aut alias totam voluptatum voluptatibus non aut. Recusandae sed repellat et tenetur cum fuga.
Quaerat ut quia repellendus. Dolorem eum voluptatem porro qui.
Cumque a exercitationem culpa ducimus. Nesciunt sit voluptas esse reprehenderit doloremque ea voluptatem. Expedita et laudantium debitis numquam perspiciatis.
Voluptatem culpa iusto nostrum et eveniet. Cum aut fugiat deleniti aliquam dolorem. Sit deserunt delectus alias autem dolor magni quo. Exercitationem nam deleniti omnis enim.
Vel aspernatur veritatis vero sit et labore expedita cumque. Voluptatem possimus cumque labore in aliquam reiciendis sequi. Molestiae deserunt animi consequuntur corporis consectetur tempora. Beatae adipisci molestiae molestiae ex et non sit qui.