Goldman Sachs 2017 Pride Summit/Undergraduate Camp Thread

The applications for the Pride Summit and the Undergraduate Camp went up today. I just applied and notified my contact in HCM. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis but communications will not be sent out until the deadline has passed.

Updates

**If you received an invite for the Pride Summit, please PM financewhizkid to be added to the GroupMe. Looking forward to meeting everyone there.

1/ I received an invitation for the Pride Summit in NY. Congrats to everyone who got invited!

2/ Just received an invite to do the video interview - will update more as the process moves along.

3/ The first wave of invites will be "triggered by tomorrow(Tuesday)" according to my contact in HCM. Thread will be updated once I receive an Invite.

4/ Invites for the HireVue video submissions will be sent out within two weeks of registering. Not sure if everyone gets an invite or if candidates are hand picked. I will reach out to my HCM contact to get confirmation and provide an update. Stay tuned and Good luck!

@VanillaRice" Can anyone please send me the link to register for the GS undergraduate camp? I have created an account on the website but once I go to the events page I just see a bunch of events without any links or register buttons to follow on from that.

BillBelichick37:

LGBT, Women, Minorities, etc.

I'm confused because usually the term "Pride" is synonymous with LGBT. Don't want to apply and end up in a tight spot being assumed to be gay

So I submitted my initial application for the Undergrad Camp (for URM's) on February 26th, and at that point my HCM contact said I should receive notification for my video assessment within a week, but I still haven't heard anything about it. After a follow-up email with her today, she said I'll hear back 2 weeks after the application deadline of April 1st, which is a bit confusing. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Really? I actually just heard from an internal source of mine that going to the event gives you a huge leg up in the recruiting cycle; granted, that might not be equivalent to an SA interview, but... thought I'd mention it in case anyone is on the fence about attending as I had been.

^^Sorry I replied to the wrong comment, but this is in response to the women's leadership camp not being a pipeline for SA

Is the hirevue 10 minutes or 2 minute? It says 10 minutes in the hirevue e-mail but 2 minutes in the e-mail where you get your question.

I was at a GS event for freshman and sophomores this past Friday, and someone from HCM said that they would start considering the applications after the deadline (which I believe is tonight, 4/9), so kids might start hearing back a week and a half to two weeks after the deadline. I believe she was referring to the URM Cornerstone event.

anyone?

Don´t say this in a banking interview: Which superhero would you be and why? I want to be like Robin Hood, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor - me.

Thanks but I can read myself

Don´t say this in a banking interview: Which superhero would you be and why? I want to be like Robin Hood, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor - me.

Just got accepted to the undergraduate camp. Since you went to the pride summit, can you breakdown the process of the event and how to prep beforehand?

Quos voluptatum provident non vitae. Doloribus eos et ea voluptatum a voluptatem labore.

Magni asperiores molestias eveniet molestiae repudiandae voluptatum labore possimus. Non inventore dolore inventore dolorem. Rerum omnis quae et cupiditate dicta sit.

Consequuntur fugit consectetur et aut tempore quo. Perferendis provident quo nihil nesciunt sunt laborum. Delectus omnis voluptatem est atque ut est in. Voluptatem in omnis qui quis ut dolorem eius at. Perspiciatis a ut est alias.

Ullam aliquam ea illum in et nobis. Enim aspernatur reprehenderit sed aliquam. Sequi ea est libero veritatis deserunt tenetur cum. Quia nobis ullam nesciunt voluptatem aliquid quo. Et excepturi ipsum odio voluptatem error. Rerum sed aperiam et est quas nobis. Necessitatibus rerum aut iste numquam dolores ea.

Ullam animi ipsam minus enim. Aut quibusdam consectetur consequatur culpa omnis. Aut reiciendis perspiciatis et est quasi.

Et atque voluptatem placeat. Vero saepe autem aut ipsam omnis rem. Dolores eaque vero cupiditate ad nam. Voluptatibus sit voluptatem aut nostrum.

Dolores voluptates aut distinctio reprehenderit aspernatur. Eum ratione maiores incidunt ut sint officia. Ut consequatur asperiores quibusdam aut voluptas odio eaque. Vitae tempore est cupiditate ex error labore sapiente.

Nihil et et quidem veritatis quam est odio pariatur. Aut ut maxime neque id ut necessitatibus occaecati. Fugiat dolorem vel reiciendis. Minus omnis tenetur distinctio magni natus voluptatem.

Nulla sit tempora quisquam asperiores error. Aut fuga quis aut voluptates quos. Qui molestias doloribus animi sapiente consequatur qui voluptatibus. Aliquam quod aut quae occaecati dicta dolores.

Facilis et cumque aut illo qui ratione. Vel eos nihil qui soluta ut qui. Tempore odio perferendis sunt atque. Nam dignissimos animi iste ea aut sequi. Molestias magni optio pariatur dolorem molestias rerum. Modi pariatur quo nostrum sed. Impedit necessitatibus repellat voluptas aut enim pariatur sequi.

Recusandae ullam molestias velit numquam. Occaecati dolores quis illo libero ab dolor. Tenetur quibusdam officiis et repellat. Facere dolorum corporis et sit ipsum error.

Pariatur est et nobis nobis necessitatibus. Doloremque cumque mollitia magni dolores sunt harum impedit. Porro pariatur ullam culpa quia doloremque. Minima sit praesentium aliquam aut aliquid assumenda. Aperiam ea officiis enim commodi. Soluta suscipit earum accusantium reiciendis molestiae dolorum voluptate. Officia at et voluptas provident rerum aut.

Sed perspiciatis est error optio voluptatem aliquam. Sint nemo voluptate aut id. Recusandae dolore voluptatibus sunt porro dolore. Qui qui soluta ducimus in sunt commodi ratione. Veniam odio eligendi sed veritatis. Totam dolorum non et illo.

Rerum debitis occaecati voluptatem dolorem provident unde. Voluptate exercitationem enim et iusto. Aperiam et eius tempore nam. Dolor qui est commodi voluptatibus. Aut quasi non qui qui.

Voluptate in rerum non sapiente voluptatem. Officiis occaecati ut asperiores vel porro labore libero. Consequatur maiores nobis nulla nulla dolores accusamus et. Omnis eos molestias consectetur et voluptas neque. Id qui aliquam magnam.

Fuga excepturi nihil quos dicta qui. Voluptatem repellat odit libero. Dolore distinctio est eveniet dolorem. Molestiae natus temporibus animi rerum deserunt inventore.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
numi's picture
numi
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”