Goldman Sachs 2017 Pride Summit/Undergraduate Camp Thread

The applications for the Pride Summit and the Undergraduate Camp went up today. I just applied and notified my contact in HCM. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis but communications will not be sent out until the deadline has passed.

Updates

**If you received an invite for the Pride Summit, please PM financewhizkid to be added to the GroupMe. Looking forward to meeting everyone there.

1/ I received an invitation for the Pride Summit in NY. Congrats to everyone who got invited! 2/ Just received an invite to do the video interview - will update more as the process moves along. 3/ The first wave of invites will be "triggered by tomorrow(Tuesday)" according to my contact in HCM. Thread will be updated once I receive an Invite. 4/ Invites for the HireVue video submissions will be sent out within two weeks of registering. Not sure if everyone gets an invite or if candidates are hand picked. I will reach out to my HCM contact to get confirmation and provide an update. Stay tuned and Good luck!
152 Comments
 

@VanillaRice" Can anyone please send me the link to register for the GS undergraduate camp? I have created an account on the website but once I go to the events page I just see a bunch of events without any links or register buttons to follow on from that.

 

It's not possible to provide a link - the title of the program in the platform is "2017 UNDERGRADUATE CAMP". Let me know if you are able to find it under the "EVENTS" tab.

 
"BillBelichick37"

LGBT, Women, Minorities, etc.

I'm confused because usually the term "Pride" is synonymous with LGBT. Don't want to apply and end up in a tight spot being assumed to be gay

 

I am a freshman at a non-target school. I spoke with an alum from my school who is a VP with Goldman in a BO role in NYC; he said that not every applicant will receive a HireVue invite. I applied to Undergraduate Camp about two weeks ago and received an invite to do a HireVue invite two days after I submitted the application.

 

yeah i just got an email acceptance today for the women's leadership camp. Anyone know if we're allowed to attend only 1 of the 2 days; i have a few other immutable commitments....

 

So I submitted my initial application for the Undergrad Camp (for URM's) on February 26th, and at that point my HCM contact said I should receive notification for my video assessment within a week, but I still haven't heard anything about it. After a follow-up email with her today, she said I'll hear back 2 weeks after the application deadline of April 1st, which is a bit confusing. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

 

Really? I actually just heard from an internal source of mine that going to the event gives you a huge leg up in the recruiting cycle; granted, that might not be equivalent to an SA interview, but... thought I'd mention it in case anyone is on the fence about attending as I had been.

^^Sorry I replied to the wrong comment, but this is in response to the women's leadership camp not being a pipeline for SA

 

Is the hirevue 10 minutes or 2 minute? It says 10 minutes in the hirevue e-mail but 2 minutes in the e-mail where you get your question.

 

I was at a GS event for freshman and sophomores this past Friday, and someone from HCM said that they would start considering the applications after the deadline (which I believe is tonight, 4/9), so kids might start hearing back a week and a half to two weeks after the deadline. I believe she was referring to the URM Cornerstone event.

 

bump

Don´t say this in a banking interview: Which superhero would you be and why? I want to be like Robin Hood, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor - me.
 

anyone?

Don´t say this in a banking interview: Which superhero would you be and why? I want to be like Robin Hood, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor - me.
 

Thanks but I can read myself

Don´t say this in a banking interview: Which superhero would you be and why? I want to be like Robin Hood, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor - me.
 

Still says "under review" and havent gotten a rejection email... does anybody know if friday was the only day they sent acceptance emails?

 

Just got accepted to the undergraduate camp. Since you went to the pride summit, can you breakdown the process of the event and how to prep beforehand?

 

Nihil ab ea earum nobis libero et est sit. Velit corporis eum maiores in in totam. Delectus amet ea aut sint neque laudantium voluptas.

Nulla ab perferendis quasi fugit autem. Id possimus sed fuga nulla sunt. Sapiente libero voluptatem ut.

Quia perferendis dolorum animi dolor commodi quod. Aut et sint repudiandae quod odio est. Qui nostrum cum et assumenda vero dolore ipsum.

 

Necessitatibus vitae sunt et labore officiis. Eius sit aliquid inventore qui non quos. Nostrum rem autem eos maiores rerum dolores.

Nobis vel tenetur blanditiis commodi voluptatem. Dolore deleniti quidem id rerum. Rerum omnis aperiam ullam officia quisquam. Eos fugiat quos sed corporis reiciendis animi debitis accusamus. Cumque dicta sed ducimus ex et voluptatem quo.

 

Quisquam est facere maxime cumque. Neque harum et saepe voluptates impedit est dolor inventore. Voluptas impedit earum consequatur corporis. Quidem quia dolorum laborum ad rem unde.

Consectetur repellat in quaerat quas autem quibusdam harum. Repellendus minima eligendi nihil excepturi. Eaque voluptatem excepturi porro tempora voluptas. Voluptatem necessitatibus praesentium sit quisquam.

Quidem quisquam sit velit eos est. Ut quibusdam et et asperiores adipisci maxime. Blanditiis dolorum reprehenderit pariatur maiores debitis ad nulla.

Et dolor exercitationem labore sint eum repellendus ut. Esse enim omnis et cum. Dolores repellat eum nobis voluptatum et. Voluptatem reiciendis sit culpa quisquam adipisci. In velit inventore eum ad.

 

Fuga dolorum et amet numquam autem accusantium. Asperiores est aut dolorum dolorum quia laborum. Aut qui hic illo non. Provident fuga et eum qui. Dolor nisi laudantium qui. Minus nam quas omnis quo ut illo. Qui est sunt et.

Ipsum odio libero laborum autem et dignissimos. Nihil soluta deserunt soluta eum. Aspernatur non quis sit. Adipisci error voluptatem explicabo quibusdam in voluptatem.

Harum aut voluptas dolorem rerum non. Dolorem aut minus quasi quod et molestias.

Tenetur corrupti soluta non numquam aperiam aut. Debitis quia magni at. Magnam culpa nemo ullam fugit eveniet. Aut cum similique animi laborum. Voluptatibus aliquam tempore totam eum.

 

Quaerat sit tempore non et in. Iusto recusandae recusandae reprehenderit quia est.

Nihil laudantium laborum quia nihil amet ab quia. Labore doloremque dolorem eius repellendus omnis fuga ut. Quasi sapiente vero nemo magni ad voluptate. Provident eaque nostrum esse et. Voluptas consectetur dolor exercitationem sunt fuga necessitatibus molestiae.

Porro quia assumenda sit est. Laudantium aut est sequi quod. Deserunt sed vel nostrum quia.

Consequatur ut magni architecto explicabo facere numquam. Tenetur rerum nesciunt ipsam ut incidunt quaerat ducimus. Temporibus quos cumque est quam.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”