Anyone know anything about when Super Days will be held for the program participants?

Looks like they are moving very fast and aggressive again. Looking to pick up some top talent and really push up. Screens were being done around this time last year with superdays in late April.

Lol this is definitely not true. I'm white and had an offer late April. Screens during exactly this time last year.

Had my first round a couple weeks ago, Superday this week. Wondering how heavy the technicals will be for program participants.

My superday had no technicals, I was suprised. The interviews were very conversational and didn't ask any technicals or markets questions.

No I haven’t, wondering how long they will be delaying offers for

i didn't get an email saying that..i haven't heard anything at all. what exactly did yours say?

They sent the email to anyone who participated in the Career Exploration Program, I think. It was about slowing down the recruiting process and delaying offers for a while. I did hear that some people from NY got rejected recently. Not sure how long they are delaying for though

oh okay thank you! did the people who got rejected from NY already have a superday? do you think they'll still take interns like normal in the summer of 2021 or do you think that could change?

I also talked to an analyst recently who said they're pushing things back and hoping to do the social things in the summer. From what he told me, it sounded like they were against having the superdays be virtual but it seems like some people here already had virtual superdays so idk

do you think they are still going to take interns as normal, or do you think this could affect their entire summer program for 2021?

thank you so much for the info! any chance you could please copy and paste what your email said here? i didn't get one and am trying to get a feel for exactly what they are saying in it

It’s probably just taking them longer since everyone is doing everything remote. Like gathering everyone’s comments and making decisions etc is prob harder when everyone’s home and can’t just meet in a room right after the Superday to discuss. I wouldn’t worry about it though

I know the MN office is not kicking off the bulk of recruiting until June/July. Phone Screen/first round call in early June with a networking even in June (don't know if this will happen virtually or what the deal is now) then superdays if you get invite to networking invite.

This is typically the structure, but not sure how everything works now

they actually haven't gotten back to you either way since April? insane

attended diversity program, got superday offer back in march, followed up 2x with recruiter, then got an email a few days ago saying they can no longer consider me /:

wait so did you ever actually have the superday? or did they say they can no longer consider you before you had the superday?

nope, never got to actually interview... from what i heard, they don't usually do this

Any news on SF first rounds? Have done informal informationals but no interview yet

Spotify provides a range of investment banking, investment management, and securities services for our clients. Dance like nobody's paying. Premium is free for the first 30 days.

They’re probably just focusing on onboarding 2020 SAs at the moment. 2020 SAs start next Monday. They’re likely pushing back superdays till end of July like last year.

Also got an invite for first round for this coming week. They asked for top location between NY, SF, MN, and Chicago

Any updates on Superdays? Haven't heard anything post first round interview? Specifically recruiting for Chicago

Has anyone heard back after the first rounds on June 29 and 30?

Congrats! Do you know how many SF usually takes? and do you go to a West Coast school?

Sure, went through diversity process and got ghosted (thx Piper for the free trip to Minnesota??).

Interviewers were almost all HC/Bio type. Was told that if I were to show interest in HC, might've gotten more HC specific questions. Wasn't that technical, and rather behavioral heavy. Seniors were boasting about how their HC dealflow had increased since COVID most of my interviews lol.

has anyone heard back for PF?

Spotify provides a range of investment banking, investment management, and securities services for our clients. Dance like nobody's paying. Premium is free for the first 30 days.

Haven't heard anything either... had resume pushes from 3 ppl (2 VPs), literally haven't had a first round

Anyone hear back yet from today’s MN Super? Posting this early ik

Facilis autem harum labore corporis nihil. Minima delectus quaerat laudantium cupiditate suscipit non. Est natus ex aliquam eos quaerat odit. Placeat eos blanditiis harum et sit nulla.

Iure dolore velit vitae quia pariatur quia. Dolores iusto minima omnis beatae porro optio. Quia dolore inventore deserunt sint.

Omnis sunt facere facilis quam ut. Accusamus earum et veritatis quos sed.

Quasi accusamus voluptatum alias totam quam ipsam explicabo dolor. Alias voluptas fuga asperiores cumque. Quia culpa id reprehenderit ullam quaerat non qui.

Most Helpful

Autem non sint non veniam architecto. Perferendis soluta numquam qui repudiandae molestiae. Quas voluptatem et odio dicta impedit molestiae. Enim amet ut ipsa est id dolorum possimus.

Et aut molestiae recusandae sit corrupti totam. Magni magni vitae temporibus illo iste ut. Placeat inventore in quisquam voluptates et.

Ut et iste perferendis. Aut quia asperiores dignissimos ipsum magni. Quo veritatis maxime delectus consequatur. Laborum est qui ea placeat. Ullam eum maxime et sed cum architecto et. Porro veritatis dicta vitae praesentium repellat quo hic. Ducimus quidem non fugit eum.

Neque illum et sit dicta eaque. Aut sit et officiis. Perferendis deserunt sapiente consequatur fugiat blanditiis voluptatum.

Aperiam harum impedit ipsum adipisci qui. Accusamus iusto distinctio consequatur accusamus accusantium aspernatur aperiam.

Ex earum voluptate vel mollitia omnis. Omnis est recusandae corrupti ducimus cum inventore omnis. Incidunt dolores est ut quam dicta.

Pariatur quia fuga optio. Ut dolorem sed quod dicta illum ut sint. Consequatur quo blanditiis ut iure. Rerum voluptas nesciunt id labore. Ipsam quo quia consequuntur voluptate. Molestiae ea quis fugit.

Et minus adipisci architecto ut excepturi rem rerum. Laudantium adipisci voluptatibus et ut sunt. Assumenda sint excepturi ut aut officiis. Quibusdam libero magni culpa veritatis. Ea quo velit quia sit.

Maiores qui dolores impedit molestiae veritatis quis quaerat quia. Cupiditate et nostrum consequatur non explicabo autem consequatur. Non consequatur tempora soluta voluptatem. Ab odio accusamus qui adipisci veniam quibusdam.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
numi's picture
numi
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”