Comments (202)

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Mar 23, 2020 - 8:54pm

Anyone know anything about when Super Days will be held for the program participants?

• Intern in 
Mar 26, 2020 - 12:29pm

Looks like they are moving very fast and aggressive again. Looking to pick up some top talent and really push up. Screens were being done around this time last year with superdays in late April.

Mar 28, 2020 - 7:52pm

Only diversity at this time last year. I interviewed in MSP in at the end of July. Same for a friend in NYC. They went through mid-august last year

Array

• Intern in 
Mar 28, 2020 - 8:03pm

Lol this is definitely not true. I'm white and had an offer late April. Screens during exactly this time last year.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Mar 29, 2020 - 2:45pm

Had my first round a couple weeks ago, Superday this week. Wondering how heavy the technicals will be for program participants.

• Prospect in IB - Cov
Apr 2, 2020 - 3:34pm

Anyone else not receive anything back yet? I got an associate to push my resume to recruiter but haven't heard anything yet. Non target

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Apr 2, 2020 - 7:48pm

NYC office. IB program. I dont understand under what basis they are going to give offers. @target.

• Prospect in IB - Cov
Apr 12, 2020 - 12:55pm

No I haven't, wondering how long they will be delaying offers for

Apr 12, 2020 - 1:38pm

They sent the email to anyone who participated in the Career Exploration Program, I think. It was about slowing down the recruiting process and delaying offers for a while. I did hear that some people from NY got rejected recently. Not sure how long they are delaying for though

• Prospect in Other
Apr 12, 2020 - 1:47pm

oh okay thank you! did the people who got rejected from NY already have a superday? do you think they'll still take interns like normal in the summer of 2021 or do you think that could change?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 12, 2020 - 1:48pm

I also talked to an analyst recently who said they're pushing things back and hoping to do the social things in the summer. From what he told me, it sounded like they were against having the superdays be virtual but it seems like some people here already had virtual superdays so idk

• Prospect in Other
Apr 12, 2020 - 1:50pm

do you think they are still going to take interns as normal, or do you think this could affect their entire summer program for 2021?

Apr 12, 2020 - 3:06pm

Yeah, in the email, it said they're committed to taking summer analysts for 2021. I'm assuming they're gonna have a smaller analyst class. And yeah, they're doing virtual superdays, I had mine 2ish weeks ago

• Prospect in Other
Apr 12, 2020 - 3:08pm

thank you so much for the info! any chance you could please copy and paste what your email said here? i didn't get one and am trying to get a feel for exactly what they are saying in it

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 30, 2020 - 9:23pm

are you guys getting interviews for diversity? i thought HR say that the deadline for apps got pushed to may 1 so idk how people are getting interviewed...?

• CEO in HF - Macro
May 7, 2020 - 7:56pm

It's probably just taking them longer since everyone is doing everything remote. Like gathering everyone's comments and making decisions etc is prob harder when everyone's home and can't just meet in a room right after the Superday to discuss. I wouldn't worry about it though

• Intern in PE - Growth
May 8, 2020 - 4:24pm

anyone know if the process is over for NYC office? was thinking about reaching out to alum from my target for informational calls, but if it's completely over no point I guess

May 11, 2020 - 5:03pm

I know the MN office is not kicking off the bulk of recruiting until June/July. Phone Screen/first round call in early June with a networking even in June (don't know if this will happen virtually or what the deal is now) then superdays if you get invite to networking invite.

This is typically the structure, but not sure how everything works now

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 9, 2020 - 10:31am

Has anyone heard anything from the Chicago office about setting up an interview? I know they want to do phone interviews in June with potential superdays in July - August.

• Intern in IB - ECM
Jun 12, 2020 - 6:57pm

wait so did you ever actually have the superday? or did they say they can no longer consider you before you had the superday?

Jun 20, 2020 - 12:29am

Any news on SF first rounds? Have done informal informationals but no interview yet

Spotify provides a range of investment banking, investment management, and securities services for our clients.

Dance like nobody's paying. Premium is free for the first 30 days.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 23, 2020 - 12:20pm

I'm in the same boat as you - reached out and talked to people, no updates on process

• Intern in IB-M&A
Jun 23, 2020 - 12:44pm

They're probably just focusing on onboarding 2020 SAs at the moment. 2020 SAs start next Monday. They're likely pushing back superdays till end of July like last year.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 28, 2020 - 10:42am

Also got an invite for first round for this coming week. They asked for top location between NY, SF, MN, and Chicago

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020 - 10:13pm

Any updates on Superdays? Haven't heard anything post first round interview? Specifically recruiting for Chicago

Jul 6, 2020 - 7:57pm

Just received an email from one of my interviewers in the Boston office -- he said that he does not believe Boston will be taking any 2021 interns. Not sure what this means for the other offices tho.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 14, 2020 - 12:04pm

Has anyone heard back after the first rounds on June 29 and 30?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 15, 2020 - 1:29pm

I was told by my interviewer that Healthcare services and Biopharma were picking up interns but after the Boston team cut all interns, I'd try to be more generalist in the interview and then leave it up to them to place you later

Jul 16, 2020 - 5:44pm

That's great, congrats! Were you trying for a particular group (assuming consumer group because of your username)?

Array
Jul 22, 2020 - 2:13pm

Did anyone hear back from the SF Superday on 7/21?

Array
  • Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 23, 2020 - 10:33am

For those that did their NYC Superday, how much of it was Healthcare focused vs generalistic?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jul 27, 2020 - 1:39pm

Sure, went through diversity process and got ghosted (thx Piper for the free trip to Minnesota??).

Interviewers were almost all HC/Bio type. Was told that if I were to show interest in HC, might've gotten more HC specific questions. Wasn't that technical, and rather behavioral heavy. Seniors were boasting about how their HC dealflow had increased since COVID most of my interviews lol.

Aug 3, 2020 - 2:17am

has anyone heard back for PF?

Spotify provides a range of investment banking, investment management, and securities services for our clients.

Dance like nobody's paying. Premium is free for the first 30 days.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Aug 4, 2020 - 9:48pm

Did MN super last year:

Walk me through PnL on a detailed level
In 3 sentences tell me why I should hire you
Walk me through dcf
Revenue to FCF

I'll try and comment more if I can remember. No hard technicals and i suck at technicals

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Aug 9, 2020 - 4:50pm

Nah. The only other one (non-technical) that I can remember is what do you do for fun? easy superday with limited technicals

• Analyst 1 in Consulting
Aug 15, 2020 - 2:06am

Haven't heard anything either... had resume pushes from 3 ppl (2 VPs), literally haven't had a first round

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Aug 17, 2020 - 1:17am

Ullam modi cupiditate quis quidem ratione autem. Dolor ratione aut et voluptate. Aut dolorem quis consequuntur quaerat itaque.

Aperiam optio voluptatem incidunt illum. Sit maiores et corrupti vitae itaque quia molestiae. Sed et eaque vel repudiandae iste.

Incidunt modi eligendi ut perspiciatis repudiandae. Adipisci ut itaque dolore impedit rerum. Doloremque velit deserunt culpa exercitationem voluptatem aliquam. Rem rerum consequuntur doloribus ut sed occaecati. Quos assumenda dicta voluptas nemo rerum doloribus rerum.

Dolores asperiores qui in aspernatur. Ut laudantium et animi tempore. Expedita dolores sed eius. Id repudiandae et facere iusto nesciunt cum sit. Aperiam est consequatur ut nisi eaque rerum. A architecto quos repellat numquam iure dolor magni.

Most Helpful
  • Prospect in IB - Gen
Aug 17, 2020 - 4:24pm

Dolorum sequi delectus et ut possimus rerum esse. Et ipsam a voluptas expedita. Vel et aut praesentium itaque et eos vel. Voluptatem tempora ut et iure repudiandae sed magnam. Culpa molestiae pariatur ut sint tempore omnis hic.

Eius occaecati ducimus nulla et officiis mollitia et. Necessitatibus et sed repellendus a earum.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Aug 17, 2020 - 11:08pm

Ipsum distinctio ut aperiam fugit vitae sed. Delectus consequuntur libero vel. Ipsam quaerat non accusamus perferendis et aut. Ullam et facere exercitationem eos illo ea. Debitis numquam sed voluptatem sit reiciendis porro aut quod.

Dolores illo sit fuga commodi laborum id et non. Rerum sint dignissimos distinctio. Impedit iure maxime asperiores quo. Ducimus aut et fugiat. Quia dolorem harum excepturi dolore recusandae.

Quo dolor labore in et. Corrupti aut pariatur est. Deleniti eos accusantium eligendi est numquam non dolor. Eum beatae odit minima cumque fugiat. Alias eum quidem nesciunt id et amet. Quaerat aut non sed et dolorum labore praesentium dolores.

Aug 17, 2020 - 5:21pm

Asperiores explicabo nihil quaerat suscipit laborum sit dolores. Assumenda suscipit quia a et porro facilis molestias voluptas.

Sint aut voluptatibus nesciunt. Odit tempora voluptatem sapiente dolorum excepturi. Atque aspernatur hic nulla velit. Est dolore quia nihil dolores cupiditate dolor totam.

Tenetur sit soluta aut distinctio. Sapiente nisi vitae expedita ea officia aperiam quia. Maiores harum natus similique qui est.

Quis tempora distinctio dignissimos debitis. Tempore itaque saepe placeat est voluptates. Ut et qui quaerat et pariatur error accusamus. Labore ad consectetur aperiam ad nam. Esse rerum quo et illo quo sint.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Aug 17, 2020 - 9:39pm

Asperiores occaecati ducimus assumenda optio quas fugit occaecati. Consequatur aliquid quae perspiciatis non eligendi incidunt explicabo. Velit quaerat quod nihil iste.

Repellendus excepturi ipsa soluta itaque odio omnis. Fugiat aut veritatis occaecati incidunt ut. Ducimus veniam ea eligendi voluptas ut excepturi iusto. Repellendus in debitis nihil ut vel. Suscipit omnis rerum tenetur eum id rerum laborum.

Sint sed et tempora provident. Et officia qui dolorem beatae natus.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Sep 3, 2020 - 8:49pm

Doloribus inventore exercitationem quas vero doloribus. Est autem quia est libero consequatur rem animi. Ut temporibus enim ut id molestiae. Sunt autem placeat facilis quo ut.

Ea in dolore asperiores accusamus consequatur temporibus. Reiciendis minima sint nostrum.

Nisi unde aut assumenda est explicabo. Saepe labore eaque commodi id sit. Officiis sed dolores asperiores consequatur dolore iste.

Ut repellendus natus nemo necessitatibus. Repellendus qui voluptas fugiat. Sed perspiciatis dolor suscipit non earum eaque rem. Voluptates necessitatibus voluptatum dolor repudiandae. Accusantium cum et eos sit et cupiditate facere.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Sep 3, 2020 - 11:15pm

Repudiandae et occaecati voluptatem consequatur provident tempora quo. Nobis ullam neque nesciunt et. Perferendis molestiae aut enim quis non ab. Repellendus possimus minima culpa vel repellat. Reiciendis aut sit doloremque in soluta. Voluptas omnis libero dolores adipisci vero sapiente labore. Ut in minima repudiandae consequatur dolor.

• Intern in IB - Gen
Sep 21, 2020 - 4:31pm

Nulla et quasi porro voluptatem voluptates amet. Qui quas exercitationem sed voluptatem. Sed omnis est asperiores illum ut ut aut. Corporis iusto fuga nemo consectetur asperiores. Ut rerum eius maxime officia labore repudiandae qui. Quibusdam reiciendis voluptatem qui officiis eos.

Dolores ut quia nostrum et tempore sed et. Tempore officia nihil rerum nesciunt autem sint. Iure eius nobis quia quos explicabo. Suscipit voluptate autem exercitationem fugit enim et. Animi et deleniti vel tenetur velit et quam. Repudiandae eligendi eos a aut doloremque hic.

Libero laudantium veniam iste commodi quo sit rerum tempora. Numquam non fugiat voluptatem qui. Nulla omnis voluptatibus cumque.

Deleniti cumque labore error consequatur dignissimos aut labore. Temporibus voluptates distinctio et similique vero ut reprehenderit. Qui ipsum est assumenda et veniam reprehenderit dolorem provident. Hic veniam quo vel minima suscipit.

Oct 6, 2020 - 12:32am

Rem et corrupti et neque neque dicta. Consequuntur tempora nemo libero rem nihil. Fugit sunt ut voluptas et rerum. Quasi et velit consequuntur nemo aut quas voluptatum.

Amet ab facilis quam totam tenetur omnis tempora. Tempore sed minima cupiditate sapiente. Atque nisi omnis dignissimos consequatur. Unde architecto et placeat. Tempora natus quae quia similique repellat repellat quisquam.

Voluptatibus sapiente et ea aut est. Hic officia nihil dicta aliquam eligendi occaecati deserunt.

Et illum optio velit est asperiores. Officiis neque et qui dolores blanditiis. Vitae exercitationem ut non quasi aut explicabo voluptas sunt. Quo quia eum et excepturi quidem dolorum. Perspiciatis ipsam consequatur voluptas ut aut tenetur. Consequatur repellat fugiat aliquam magnam quaerat fugit et.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

January 2022 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (5) $604
  • Vice President (22) $385
  • Associates (147) $240
  • 2nd Year Analyst (84) $153
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (15) $150
  • 1st Year Analyst (295) $142
  • Intern/Summer Associate (64) $142
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (225) $90