This comment demonstrates obvious ignorance. This type of trolling works when a company is heading into a restructuring, not profitably coming out. 

Early Decision (Diversity) first rounds are this Wednesday

From what Ive heard...

There will be three rounds of recruiting for DB. The first round is diversity only and is already over with the first round being April 13th and offers going out the 21st. If you were diversity and did not get it your application will roll over to the next round. Im not sure when the second round starts but it is likely soon and you could hear back basically anytime throughout the summer. 

Good luck

(I got this is from a current analyst, I know people here are saying they've seen non-diversity offers already so idrk, but I am sure DB is not done with recruiting yet.)

Did anyone else receive an email about the successful completion of the assessment?

Applied in may (that’s diversity round as far as I know) then got generic emails in august and got a interview in September

non target non diverse but knew someone relatively high up who helped me get to the interview and from there it was all my ability to nail down techs and behaviorals. but in total probably 5 people, 4 being under the VP level one being above. if your non target non diverse your only shot at an interview is networking

What was the interview like? You already got your offer? I heard they’re on rolling.

I am talking as a current intern. Its not rolling. They do waves. First is diversity/targets and next wave is September. I got an offer in October.

Yeah because we r busy and dealing with giving intern offers now then you guys will get your turn

Can anyone shed light on how their first round interview went?

Superday invites are out. Received an invite around an hour ago.

Any advice on the superday? Was it more behavioral, technical, market based? Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

The email says ‘Final Round’ so yes, I would assume there wouldn’t be additional rounds following the SD

is their corporate finance same with

investment banking generalist? kinda confused about the role on their website

They have rounds for non target non diversity in September. Source: I work here

To reiterate, targets and diversity are the early round.

Non targets in September 

Should I be networking with seniors or juniors at the firm given I have no network at DB and am late to the game? Are they also opening apps for all locations? Non target non div btw

Shit. They called me and notified me that they would inform me of a decision next week. I am dinged at this point?

Received offer the day after the superday but I recall hr saying offers could be extended early this week

[Comment removed by mod team]

Sorry to hear that man. Wish you luck on the rest of recruitment!

[Comment removed by mod team]

Dinged. Not surprised tho - interviewer was a major asshole

yeah saw postings but not sure if they're actually taking people/ when interviews are happening or if its a ghost app like GS

Hi I am sorry to bother. I was wondering how was your DB capital market experience? I am so nervous as I am about to have an interview with them very soon and I dont know what kind of questions they asked. Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate. 

Hi I am sorry to bother. I was wondering how was your DB capital market experience? I am so nervous as I am about to have an interview with them very soon and I dont know what kind of questions they asked. Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate. 

Officia officiis et laudantium aliquid soluta natus impedit. Qui aut corporis incidunt aut magni. Sint est vel distinctio repellat similique. Voluptatem et laboriosam porro suscipit quis ea. Esse tempore ducimus excepturi sed. Ratione non ut fugiat eum non et.

Ut magnam ullam numquam cum excepturi ut est. Omnis qui debitis perspiciatis quia aut eum.

Illum sint rerum qui occaecati sit blanditiis nostrum ut. Nesciunt dolorum voluptatem dicta autem magni velit. Quia quae voluptatibus dolor consequatur est rerum. Est omnis dolore commodi non odit labore. Harum vel itaque consequatur ea soluta voluptate.

Et explicabo voluptate dicta est et et qui. Consequatur rerum amet quam eum. Sit autem quia distinctio.

Nostrum alias magnam nihil quis temporibus voluptatem. Id cupiditate sequi voluptatem qui quaerat quisquam. Atque est quaerat distinctio. Eum laudantium eaque quidem rerum recusandae quod.

Vitae ea consequatur praesentium rerum qui culpa. Id explicabo quis similique quas et quis eum. Ut ut dolor ratione. Numquam sed ut perferendis assumenda voluptatum praesentium. Omnis omnis impedit quis sit voluptates nulla fuga voluptatem. Et quasi qui veritatis repellendus tenetur.

Ipsam qui quia commodi in exercitationem dolore. Sed cupiditate sed perferendis harum incidunt.

In ut odit doloremque. Numquam dolorem dolorem quisquam temporibus reiciendis veritatis. Voluptas ut et est praesentium. Ullam accusantium at in nihil tempora consequuntur asperiores.

Pariatur aspernatur dolore distinctio commodi veniam. Dolor sapiente sunt praesentium esse est dolor. Vero neque est est praesentium voluptatibus corrupti nemo. Quo id corporis incidunt et cupiditate asperiores.

Architecto earum similique autem illo voluptatem aliquam exercitationem. Et adipisci quasi veritatis. Asperiores natus quisquam optio ratione officiis.

Ullam corrupti expedita aut et modi. Cumque ipsam dolor assumenda numquam tempore aperiam debitis. Cupiditate inventore hic recusandae quas corporis. Similique dolores ut facere aut ab rem nemo.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”