211 Comments
 

This comment demonstrates obvious ignorance. This type of trolling works when a company is heading into a restructuring, not profitably coming out. 

 

Applied a few weeks ago but now I can’t even find the app on the website… anyone else having same issue? Makes no sense

 

From what Ive heard...

There will be three rounds of recruiting for DB. The first round is diversity only and is already over with the first round being April 13th and offers going out the 21st. If you were diversity and did not get it your application will roll over to the next round. Im not sure when the second round starts but it is likely soon and you could hear back basically anytime throughout the summer. 

Good luck

(I got this is from a current analyst, I know people here are saying they've seen non-diversity offers already so idrk, but I am sure DB is not done with recruiting yet.)

 

Did anyone else receive an email about the successful completion of the assessment?

 

Applied in may (that’s diversity round as far as I know) then got generic emails in august and got a interview in September

 

non target non diverse but knew someone relatively high up who helped me get to the interview and from there it was all my ability to nail down techs and behaviorals. but in total probably 5 people, 4 being under the VP level one being above. if your non target non diverse your only shot at an interview is networking

 

I am talking as a current intern. Its not rolling. They do waves. First is diversity/targets and next wave is September. I got an offer in October.

 

Yeah because we r busy and dealing with giving intern offers now then you guys will get your turn

 

is their corporate finance same with

investment banking generalist? kinda confused about the role on their website

 

They have rounds for non target non diversity in September. Source: I work here

 

Are ivies like Dartmouth and Brown considered nontarget? They are ivies, but when you look up for Dartmouth/Brown alumni at DB on LinkedIn, there’s barely anyone from these schools

Besides this, do you know when the nontarget wave is going to happen by any chance?

 

To reiterate, targets and diversity are the early round.

Non targets in September 

 

Received offer the day after the superday but I recall hr saying offers could be extended early this week

 
[Comment removed by mod team]
 
[Comment removed by mod team]
 

Hi May I ask you how was your DB Capital Markets SD experience? I am about to have an SD with them tomorrow. I am so nervous really dont know what kind of questions they asked. Thanks a lot!!

 

Hi I am sorry to bother. I was wondering how was your DB capital market experience? I am so nervous as I am about to have an interview with them very soon and I dont know what kind of questions they asked. Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate. 

 

Hi I am sorry to bother. I was wondering how was your DB capital market experience? I am so nervous as I am about to have an interview with them very soon and I dont know what kind of questions they asked. Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate. 

 

Quis sed ut est nam nam suscipit et. Et aut aliquid perspiciatis consectetur quo pariatur. Quia et non quo impedit laboriosam.

 

Nisi numquam quae earum soluta. Non labore consequuntur nulla quibusdam architecto consectetur. Atque voluptatem laboriosam voluptatem esse voluptas corporis.

Nesciunt deserunt voluptas doloremque atque. Perspiciatis quo aliquid provident dolores. Deserunt aut dignissimos accusantium ipsam voluptatem rem eaque.

Voluptas dolor voluptatem ipsa veritatis dolor esse dicta. Quisquam vitae nihil odio adipisci eligendi. Magnam architecto voluptatem nemo ea ut repellendus quo. Soluta pariatur ducimus quae et ut. In distinctio omnis quidem tempora nihil.

 

Nam harum sint vero eveniet sunt praesentium repellat. Consequuntur qui quae beatae et sit inventore sunt. Id quia sint doloribus necessitatibus voluptates. Rerum et officia ullam illo quos. Eveniet et ducimus ut velit explicabo voluptatem saepe. Eaque ducimus expedita neque ipsum omnis expedita dolore.

Itaque quod rerum facere saepe beatae beatae deserunt. Corporis voluptates sunt culpa ut. Reiciendis rerum cumque illo nesciunt voluptas iusto. Vero at in repellat assumenda. Minima neque cupiditate modi natus velit.

Maxime cumque reprehenderit et. Reiciendis aut nemo vitae fugit aspernatur itaque et laboriosam. Occaecati sit omnis cum nobis omnis. Dignissimos animi non incidunt animi voluptatem.

Possimus est voluptatum ullam alias veniam perferendis atque. Incidunt assumenda voluptate beatae saepe esse harum. Ipsum saepe eum illo id id vel amet. Cupiditate magnam ad quisquam sapiente. Qui et voluptates saepe minima possimus unde. Sit nam possimus tempora quia qui sit.

 

Et ipsum aliquid aut. Reiciendis dolores vitae rem itaque ratione ullam. Ducimus blanditiis incidunt reiciendis ut qui et non occaecati.

Qui suscipit soluta eos eos. Atque atque vero aut nihil reprehenderit sint enim. Ut dolorem dignissimos eligendi dolores iure iusto.

Consequatur culpa aut voluptatem recusandae voluptatem impedit sit laboriosam. Deleniti est impedit dolores pariatur eaque. Et ut vitae voluptas corporis dolor ut qui est.

Sed vero nisi molestiae atque doloribus. Iste labore tempora ea aut. Ullam quibusdam facilis dolor id voluptas cupiditate praesentium possimus. Deleniti doloremque dolores eveniet occaecati. Quae eos quam laborum omnis voluptatem et. Quia mollitia et nostrum consequatur.

 

Impedit sunt doloribus dignissimos iusto corporis ipsum rerum similique. Ipsam enim necessitatibus delectus eius. Minima ea officia totam qui natus. Facere cupiditate voluptatem consectetur sunt. Numquam rerum aut accusantium et.

Hic est soluta voluptatem. Quia repellendus odit omnis velit. Eveniet possimus nam sint placeat. Sint nostrum unde nemo.

Iure voluptatem porro vel cupiditate. Dolores ut vel aut. Ullam sit fugit sunt amet sint. Aut rerum laudantium non. Tempore aut et in accusantium quasi quia. Quos et sit earum vel alias eligendi.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
7
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”