Finished up my IB sophomore summer at a( /MS/ ). Went through sophomore year recruiting and got offers from other BBs as well ( / / / /CS). Happy to answer any questions about sophomore recruiting.
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- The other day I read an article from Bloomberg saying that this year a record number of candidates enrolled this June. Idk, but in my eyes when something becomes accessible to so many random people it losses its prestige. Over years I predict having the CFA will just be another tick on the CV...+79 by MrJack5 in OFF
- I've been told from several people I respect over the years to "invest in myself", especially while I'm in my 20's. As I'm about to start my 2 years as an IBD analyst, I'm thinking of ways to invest in myself and wanted to hear what types of investments you...+41 by Cosa-Nostra in OFF
- As a disclaimer, I go to a highly ranked school, so I’m sure there’s some inherent selection bias here.
Still though, one of my roommates who graduates this year and is doing Applied Math just told me he closed down a $275k offer from Google. $125k base, $400k stock/4 years, $50k signing...+26 by throwawayfinance in OTH
- I’m starting my analyst program soon, so was curious as to what kinds of merch banks give out to new analysts. Standard items are clothes and bags, but anything unique your bank has given you?+23 by James.Stock in IB
- It is the year 2010... a man by the name of Oliver Creed releases his new Eau De Parfum, Creed Aventus... I never knew the turn my life was about to take.
I smelt Aventus the for the first time in January of 2011. It was a Tuesday if I recall, snowy, cold. I stopped into the Creed boutique on...+19 by WearSomethingFabulous in OFF
- 10:27 Sunday morning... I arise from my slumber. My hangover has yet to set due to the fact I just stopped drinking 3 hours ago. Fully aware of the impending doom of my oncoming hangover, I reach to my bedside table in hopes of finding a luke warm glass of water. To no avail, I stumble out of...+17 by WearSomethingFabulous in OFF
- I know white guys/gals who went to state schools that excelled greatly. One is an intern at KKR, the other did an IB internship during his SOPHOMORE year at a BB (again, white guy at a state school). My point is, most people at your average state school aren't very driven. So, for the one...+17 by Invest in Real Estate in OFF
- My background
This time last year I was studying for GMAT while putting very long hours at my Big4 job in NYC and luckily was able to pass the exam by the end of summer. I know some of you guys are currently in my shoes trying to pass the exam, determine which business schools you want to apply...+13 by businessrob in BSCH
- With all the talk about the new KKR analyst program, I thought it’d be good to gather some thoughts on if it’s better to join a top PE or a top HF analyst program out of school.
Which provides better training? Gives more responsibility? Pays more? Leads to better long-term career...+10 by BuysideBound in PE
- To Everyone in the IB world,
I am an summer analyst from a business school in the middle west united states. I have very important question regarding my day to day and I hope my question can get answered. One of my recent analyst in my class was unfortunately let go because of excessive...+9 by EBIT-IAN in IB
IB Resources See all
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jun25Podcast: Putting things into perspective -- Michael Rangel (Bank Novo) -- 6/2512:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jun26Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Los Angeles, 6/26-6/288:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Jun29For 2 days only, FREE SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app!(All day) Online