Hi lionhead, just because I'm a bot doesn't mean I don't have feelings...I'm hoping these links are helpful. If not, feel free to throw monkey shit at me...

More suggestions...

If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

How many days after the application submission did you get the HV?

[Comment removed by mod team]

Just Submitted my application. When did you guys get your HV?

submitted like a week ago and just got the HV...what are the types of questions? 

I am '25 and not sure if I am target...I attend NYU but not stern (lol)

First time doing anything like this, wanted to ask what the questions are like? (E.g., are they like "tell us about your strengths" "what's your greatest weakness," etc.?) 

I honestly wouldn’t look too much into it. The reason is because it’s clearly a mass email, and I’d say the probability is in favour of it not being sorted into different candidate groups where different people get the same identical email at different times based on how their applications are ranking.

it clearly is not a confirmation email in it of itself, it’s clearly just a status update, although kind of a nice one in that it has the dates of the forum part I suppose and something. But yes I did receive this email. I’m sure you’ll get it shortly!

buuut just curious, when did your friend receive the email? And would you say they are a standout type of applicant? Haha, might as well over analyze while we still have time to. 

For anybody interested:

Non-target school, above-average GPA, just got an invite for Global Corporate and Investment Banking line of business but didn't get an email last week saying results would come out this week. Kinda proves that nothing's a "sign." Hope that helps and congrats to everybody who got it.

Didn’t get one either…. It’s all gonna be fine my brotha

does anybody know how the program works? what happens at the program, and how would this program exactly lead to a superday? no clue on how this process works.

also congrats to everyone who did not get an email last week but instead got the invite this week! that would be a little disheartening to not hear back, and then turns out you get the invite anyways.

wish this thing was in-person :(

is there several interviews before a superday? is there a direct link to communications with groups on basically getting hired? also if invited to a superday, is a superday a confirmation of internship or is it a final interview? and if superday goes well, is the internship for this summer or for 2023? lol

Just received my acceptance this morning @ 8:59 am. Target school + freshman

Yes — probably a typo in the email. This is the one with our official registration link, right?

i received an email from IBD for acceptance, then from BofA for acceptance with a registration link. registered, got the confirmation. but now I just got a rejection email? did this happen to anybody else/is it a mistake? so confused

were you accepted first? or only received rejection email

Received acceptance this morning without the specific track, then rejection this afternoon. I emailed them right after, and just now got an acceptance email with the track that i got - ibd 

Same, I got accepted on the 15th and they accidentally sent out a rejection email to some of us. Kind of lazy on their part...

I'm hyped to meet everyone at the event though!

Have they said anything about when the banking interviews are / general next steps? I have the evercore program at the same time and haven't really been listening :/

mine is showing a selection as to which area (ie. specific line of bussiness (more specific than banking or markets app), instead of only showing a general forum app. i had filed out the preferences on friday too

Aut est sint inventore voluptate facilis minus aut. Iste dolorem id velit quaerat et voluptatem tenetur. Quas voluptatem in rem ipsum eos nulla. Beatae eveniet qui corporis in rem. Deleniti quis nisi nihil fugit quo quia. Temporibus est sint ut possimus molestiae.

Minima animi animi temporibus voluptates et. Consequatur corporis aut sunt beatae aliquid qui. Dolores est fugit ut quis dolorem officiis. Sint distinctio consequatur vero sint at quasi est. Dicta necessitatibus optio est qui molestiae sit.

Qui optio facere nesciunt repudiandae inventore sequi consequatur. Aliquam reprehenderit quis voluptates ipsa aperiam deleniti. Illo consequatur ipsa dolor rerum.

Optio voluptatem odio ut corrupti. In consequatur quia dolorem. Voluptas ea autem veritatis optio aperiam.

Error blanditiis esse alias magni. Et at dolores fugiat. Et nobis tempora sint alias aut vero. Et architecto provident eaque nesciunt. Quasi et autem nisi dignissimos ut non consequatur.

Incidunt rerum doloremque est autem laboriosam. Consectetur velit dolorem aliquam dolore nihil doloribus doloribus. Earum blanditiis sint numquam consequatur similique. Et debitis expedita sit cupiditate. At quibusdam cum sequi atque.

Quae labore impedit ipsam at commodi corporis assumenda. Quod sed voluptas non id soluta earum magnam. Ut esse consequatur possimus.

Sed et maxime consequatur reiciendis ab nihil. Sint dolore praesentium velit atque. Optio dignissimos mollitia vel cum qui est dicta. Architecto rem at aut illo.

Magni excepturi voluptas est dolorum rerum hic voluptatem. Fugit sunt eos sed voluptas suscipit autem eligendi. Nulla et qui praesentium rerum eveniet. Voluptates culpa quia cum ut cupiditate rerum.

Sapiente et aut odit nulla. Fugiat ducimus qui et fuga sed. Eveniet vel delectus recusandae dolore eum. Repellat consequatur quasi cupiditate assumenda qui.

Dolorem ratione optio sit repellat nostrum. Voluptatem in voluptas quia non. Mollitia molestiae suscipit accusamus quasi explicabo quia. Est similique aliquam voluptatem est architecto in. Ab sit dolor rem corporis. Voluptatem aperiam quia dolor dolorem eius.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”