2020 Goldman Sachs Exploratory Program HireVue question.

My application for the program was selected and I got my email for my interview today. I was wondering if anyone else had the interview so far and what was the question. (I only have one question but I can't see it without starting the interview.)

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

And did you reply "I released the hirevue question to the entire world via WSO."?

I did my interview the 1st week of November too. Then just this week they sent me another email asking for another interview. So I did it and it's basically the same as the last one. But other that still nothing. I guess we'll hear back mid-december.

I'm 99% sure everyone got the same question. mad easy but they probably got a trillion responses so we'll have to see. Based on what I read I don't know why they wouldn't accept pretty much everyone lol

Also got into diverse abilities. How was the program last year? And yes let's start a chat.

The program last year was to fly us in New York City, setting up hotel suites for us and for the first half day invited us over to Headquarters to hang with HR. Second day people from individual groups came down to talk to us. Overall very thorough and decent. Good luck!

Prospect in HF - Macro:
Also got into diverse abilities. How was the program last year? And yes let's start a chat.

Alright send me a PM and we can exchange info!

I think even if we get rejected from the actual programs (ones successful candidates would be invited to come in the physical office), our portal would still show under review because there’s still the virtual event taking place in May.

But I’m in your boat now mine still shows under review and haven’t gotten any GS emails today. Is the deadline to notice still 1/17?

I honestly have no clue. I'm just as confused as you are. I don't know if they have sent out even one acceptance yet. Not sure if its a delay or we're just rejected. Someone in the thread said they got a new notification date via email. But they haven't replied to me, and no one else said they got a new date.

I have a question, guys. I applied for the Virtual one cuz Im an international student. Does anyone know any exceptions? I read thru all the programs and I cannot find myself in any target groups. It's like if you're asian, you're not getting shit...

if you are not in a target group it doesn't mean you're not getting shit. it means you are not a traditionally under represented minority, female, or have a disability. asians fall under two of those categories.

There is a GroupMe open to all admitted Exploratory Program candidates, PM me your number and I will add you to the group chat. If you're looking for program-specific chats, I advise that you make one. I am unsure if there are other chats

mine also disappeared, very confusing. if i go to the exploratory programs page it still does say unregister though ... who knows, i'm assuming rejection obviously but wish they would just email and tell that

i got an invite to undergraduate campy on Jan 22 and i completed the RSVP form a few days ago. but i received an email saying "Thank you for registering your interest to attend the 2020 Undergraduate Camp. To be considered for this event, please attach a resume to your profile if you haven't already done so. We will reach out to you if you are selected to attend at least two days before the event date with details." and when i open my dashboard, the status is "selected - pending action." anyone has the same issue?

Thanks for posting this man, I've had the same problem. My guess is that there's just a system error going on and it'll change when we get our flight info and everything.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, you should go to "edit profile" --> attach your resumé to both your normal profile + where it says "files for events".

Does anyone else’s profile still say under review for women’s camp? Does this mean we are rejected since decisions already came out?

Hey, I just got my hirevue for 2020 "Virtual Insight Series" ... I have a few questions though: What question did you guys receive When would it be if we are accepted? What is the point of this program,? Is it a specific "Diversity" program, or is it available to any undergraduate sophomores? Also, is it a virtual program (online)? If so, shouldn't we all get an invite lol. Thanks!

Hic quibusdam voluptas officiis facere sequi dolor quasi dolor. Natus et dolore ut illum nihil qui. Quis in aut quia qui quas. Numquam possimus dolores fugiat ipsum est perspiciatis. Est aliquam sunt iure minima numquam id at.

Perspiciatis quaerat laborum saepe aut odit quibusdam. Corrupti in dolores ut repellat vel porro mollitia vel.

Neque voluptas consequatur omnis nihil nostrum sapiente. Consequatur sit consequatur maiores aut et temporibus. Quibusdam nihil omnis laudantium aspernatur tempora odit et. Laudantium quia enim ut velit aut. Consequuntur modi aut est consequatur saepe aut. Ad rerum ea autem ea.

Quod sunt debitis ullam fugit. Sed sint molestiae nam odio qui est asperiores eveniet. Deserunt aut praesentium laudantium sequi.

Iure non saepe perferendis quam sapiente consequatur nobis. Quaerat consequatur sed est aliquid. Et non quis ut eius rerum. Sapiente harum quisquam saepe enim omnis. Et eius dolorem quis iusto ut ipsam quis. Est sint et commodi cupiditate fuga. Asperiores quidem et doloribus sit corrupti id.

Voluptatum aperiam iure ut fugiat laborum natus. Libero vel et consectetur sed iure. Quis enim ea in officia. Soluta et cumque et dolorem alias ut. Laboriosam dicta vel voluptatibus enim occaecati natus. Nulla unde facilis temporibus non perferendis dolorem.

Voluptatem ea et nostrum. Delectus quia voluptas accusamus veniam nam sint adipisci. Molestias quam veniam magni porro libero.

Sapiente eos excepturi eum expedita. Dolores debitis ducimus et aliquam sunt cumque. Et enim optio et enim omnis repudiandae quo. Qui dolorem et dolor laborum culpa doloremque. Sed inventore provident facilis eos consequatur. Modi sed ullam necessitatibus reiciendis. Aut alias et distinctio assumenda velit impedit eos.

Voluptatem vero aperiam a sit consequatur. Impedit temporibus nesciunt iste cumque rerum labore. Itaque error sapiente et ipsa voluptate dignissimos aut. Perferendis repellat odit consequatur praesentium blanditiis sequi. Assumenda repellendus minima placeat cupiditate totam molestias occaecati. Voluptate in ipsam nam excepturi fuga et doloremque.

Quo sunt tenetur qui omnis. Mollitia impedit nemo aut. Soluta omnis laboriosam corporis. Similique in at voluptatem quibusdam quisquam. Explicabo dolore quia dolorum earum ipsum.

Est velit aut nisi id voluptas dolor ratione. Blanditiis neque et deserunt fugiat quod. Sequi numquam dolorem voluptatem nihil. Tenetur qui ipsa ducimus qui deserunt. Corrupti nihil sequi quod aut doloremque eligendi aut.

Maxime voluptatum tempora atque iste. Est tempore non mollitia quo quo veniam. Molestiae pariatur soluta quia excepturi. Voluptas ut ut atque non est hic. Dolorem et aliquam nobis dolores eos.

Sed dolorem rem aliquam numquam explicabo tempora. Necessitatibus sed sint totam sed saepe veritatis magnam fuga.

Molestias fugiat in tenetur exercitationem eveniet. Est aut quia accusantium qui ea consequatur amet id. Odit quidem dolor est labore incidunt placeat et.

Ducimus molestiae sunt hic at quam provident amet sunt. Facilis et maiores culpa esse. Enim doloremque et ut earum earum molestias. Magnam numquam aut quibusdam enim error. Non culpa odio neque perspiciatis ut nobis.

Laboriosam aspernatur omnis repellendus ea mollitia iste sequi. Aut fugiat quasi qui odio voluptatem sint consequatur.

Cum consequatur veniam error molestiae aspernatur voluptatibus ipsam reprehenderit. Et dignissimos praesentium et sint recusandae eos. Voluptas voluptatem eum quia consequatur nam nihil. Et sed veritatis ea deleniti quis. Praesentium voluptas quidem at beatae. Occaecati in impedit molestiae delectus laudantium vel.

Aut nemo amet ab. Aut voluptate quo dolore cum blanditiis sed eos. Quos eveniet eum dicta sunt sed.

Maxime nulla possimus illum minus. Voluptatum commodi similique quis illo magni. Numquam explicabo blanditiis officiis ducimus quas magnam.

Voluptates non blanditiis laudantium voluptatum. Magni asperiores ab tenetur id id est. Laudantium qui dolores rerum sint enim. Magnam facilis autem iusto qui et sed eligendi.

Quod illo eius nemo similique sed. Sit inventore velit tempora nemo a ut eaque. Temporibus modi repellendus ex vitae et deleniti odio. Ratione fugiat commodi quia repudiandae qui.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”