Hi UgEcon, hope I can help. Do any of these links cover what you're looking for:

• MSF Profile Evaluation: Class of 2020 I am planning to apply for MSF programs (Summer/Fall 2019 intake). Background: * International (f-1 ... 'cause international and no STEM background) * Currently interning at a small boutique IB on my work ... authorization (1 year). The group is small, so I get to do everything that analyst would do, not just data ...
  • SA and Full Time Recruiting 2020 thread 2020 SA Info: champagnepaki: Not really. Sure the WSJ article from this past Fall brought awareness and ... Wanted to better organize the 2020 recruiting here instead of my previous post. @AndyLouis Current ... & Rothschild 2020 apps are open already As you are aware, Gugg processes have already begun Barclays ...
  • Summer 2020 Recruiting Has Started.. (See Attached) just applied to their SA 2020. Am I reading this wrong or am I misunderstanding the app? This is pretty ... I applied to a certain bank for SA19 in June. It's now only two months later, and I've ...
  • Recruiting for SA 2020, but considering pledging this semester? Hey all, A bit of a lame question, but as of now recruiting for SA 2020 seems to be on the same ... throughout life. **I also haven't secured a summer 2019 role yet either. Any thoughts? I know many on ...
  • Elite Boutiques in New York: 2020 With 2020 SA recruiting approaching, would love to hear the community's thoughts on these NY ... on culture, exits, generic prestige, analyst experience, and firm outlook. Thank you! Elite Boutiques ...
  • Missed SA 2019 recruiting- delay graduation for SA 2020? / EB SA 2020 positions over this spring and summer with a December 2020 graduation date. Explain that ... GPA (3.4 at super non-target) that made me whiff on SA 2019. I'm set to graduate in May 2020, but ... SA 2020 position, delay graduation to December 2020 and vacation for spring semester before starting ...
  • Leerink Partners Investment banking summer analyst interview coming up next week (phone). Anyone have any insight ...
  • More suggestions...

Fingers crossed that one of those helps you.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Most Helpful

More than healthcare focused, they are biotech and pharma focused specifically. They tend to focus around the middle market of pharma (emerging companies with a couple of promising assets buying each other up etc). US focused for now, and the SVB could potentially bring some of their business to Europe (SVB has a London office) to try and take some share away from the current European names (BBs, Rothschild and biotech boutiques like Ferghana Partners).

Overall, a good bank and better deals than banks like Cain Brothers. They also compete in some slightly different sectors; they do a lot of M&A whilst pharma focused boutiques like HC Wainwright do a lot of underwriting or book running for fund raising.

Really solid name in healthcare coverage, particularly in the Boston market. Had the pleasure of meeting Rob Leerink, and granted he's the capital markets guy of the team, he's incredibly knowledgeable and gives off the impression they run a tight ship there. I also know personally of at least 1 ex-Leerink analyst who has made the transition to GS HC (a cursory linkedin check will confirm.)

Cupiditate aut quos et ut. Totam voluptate rem est. Et perferendis suscipit natus modi. Aut nobis quae sapiente dignissimos dolorum qui voluptas. Corporis voluptatem consequatur autem similique inventore est.

Unde ipsam suscipit placeat dolor cumque quibusdam id ea. Non voluptatem tempora assumenda neque. Unde quia incidunt ut dolorum et maxime dolorum. Nesciunt aspernatur ipsa est totam alias quas.

Et dolores cum consectetur numquam autem. Odit maiores ipsam nesciunt debitis ut. Adipisci beatae aliquam eum consequuntur.

Voluptas consequuntur placeat autem sit in nam. Porro eos laboriosam ullam autem autem. Non sed aut est necessitatibus suscipit expedita. Voluptate ducimus optio error vel nulla voluptate autem.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
kanon's picture
kanon
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
numi's picture
numi
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”