KKR SA 2023

Yo, thought I would make a tread for those applying to KKR SA roles for 2023. I applied around two weeks ago, then four days ago I got an email to take the IQ test thing. I then got an email where I ranked the top 3 groups (for me I went with global impact (ESG), private credit, and insurance). 

I received the placement preference email earlier today. I'm not sure if this is correct, but I read on another post that if you passed (or simply did relatively well) on the PI cognitive, then you would receive the preference email. 

Had to take one for another company. They asked questions like what shapes don't go with these other shapes, simple percentage questions, multiplication questions, grammar questions. All really random. I didn't prepare but still got everything done within the time

Wondering this as well. Also, has anyone been networking for these?

I was kinda groggy and only got through like 40 of the PI questions. Auto ding or is that not terrible?

I also got the PI thing around 4 days after applying as well.

sorry know this is late. not sure if you would be in the process at the time you said you got a first round. I have a close family friend at the firm so I got put through an accelerated process in mid-late jan., signed the offer jan. 28, said they were looking to wrap up recruiting by feb. 7th :( but good luck next year!!

Anyone go to a H/S/W and NOT get a hirevue? I have not heard anything and have a sophomore gig at a top PE/HF firm.

Can we expect more to be sent out? Im a target non diversity didn't yet receive the preference email after the pi assessment

Additional data point: I'm a non-diversity candidate from a semi-target and an incoming sophomore summer at a regional boutique bank. Yesterday afternoon I received an email about the first round hire-vue. Does anyone know if we can go back and see the group preferences we put down? I kept shifting mine around, and I can't remember what I ended up putting on the form

@everyone, group selection email doesn't matter. The reason that email was sent was because hey changed the ranking options on the original application. Before, you could rank all of the groups 1-3. Now, you can only rank Menlo/NY PE as the first option and not 2 or 3. They updated the original application which is why everyone pre-update got the group preference email and why people who applied after have not.

Just want to comment for anyone wondering/for people who read this thread in the future. Completed my HireVue today and it was 7 questions with 2 mins (?) to answer each question. 5/7 questions were classic behavioral q's and I had two "technical q's" that was quite basic.  

Good to luck to all of us who are still in the hunt! 

i didnt do too well and still got the hirevue - if u got higher than 60% i think ur safe

Also just received hirevue - target non diversity. I'm assuming this is the second wave?

i took it 2 weeks ago and received the hirevue today - id expect there to be more waves though

Received 2 hirevues today. Suppose my top 2 groups I chose selected me.

Anyone else receive more than 1 Hirevue?

Super Non-target, not diversity, attended insight program.

Have a sophomore IB gig

not sure but let us know if there are differences in the questions.

havent heard of anyone receiving two hirevues - curious too if they are diff questions

@Intern in IB - Cov

Are you sure you didn't receive 2 emails about the same hirevue? Because I received the hirevue email and then another email from KKR to notify me about the hirevue

Did the people who got the first wave of hirevues know whether they passed the hirevue? They said they'll aim to notify candidates within 2 weeks

seems like they should receive an update by the end of the week

If you received an interview for one group, are you still in the process for other groups? Curious how that works - would you interview with all the groups that invite you and then, if receiving multiple offers, choose?

Voluptate eveniet necessitatibus natus numquam fugit ipsam et. Magnam est quia excepturi eum. Eaque quam qui facere harum.

Non laboriosam repellendus expedita aut. Veritatis earum rerum blanditiis sed hic perspiciatis. Odio unde blanditiis autem repudiandae quo esse laboriosam natus. Beatae nulla unde necessitatibus nihil nulla magni laudantium. Id non est molestiae in qui. Maiores ut vel incidunt veniam dolore.

Quos ducimus libero voluptates rerum fuga et illum. Harum dolore animi quae dolore aut sed incidunt sit. Ipsa ratione sint itaque et vel facilis iusto saepe. Et laborum facilis exercitationem esse corporis repudiandae sunt.

Exercitationem possimus cupiditate harum similique. Temporibus assumenda voluptatem qui reiciendis neque. Odio eum quod nesciunt ut quia dolore possimus ut. Repellendus enim eligendi veniam saepe.

Aut laudantium aut facilis porro quo consequatur sint. Alias aut consequatur explicabo illum. Optio occaecati eum voluptatibus veritatis optio quae. Sint accusamus velit cumque maiores soluta aperiam ut. Minus dolorum reprehenderit rem doloremque ad eligendi consectetur. Qui est tempore repellendus maiores id atque. Est dolores ab quia non vel labore.

Asperiores sequi repellendus eaque qui. Hic nostrum dolorem dolor quia voluptatem laudantium amet. Unde ut est odio voluptatem doloribus. Sed aut natus quae voluptatibus aut eius. Ullam voluptatem assumenda cupiditate corrupti aliquam tempore suscipit.

Aut voluptas sunt sint fuga. Provident voluptatem et iste qui corrupti iste quia ea. Quia dolores quos molestiae expedita. Blanditiis sit aspernatur et est porro. Molestias a rerum quia eius voluptas.

Maiores excepturi beatae dolorum error aut numquam mollitia. Ratione accusantium laboriosam corporis distinctio perspiciatis velit quis. Dolore explicabo voluptas quod ad officiis. Recusandae alias reprehenderit dolore sit.

A qui laborum ut. Rerum quaerat repellendus dolorum sapiente qui enim et quasi. Eius nihil nesciunt sit. Quas ut nulla nihil suscipit nostrum vero. Quo aliquam temporibus quod consequatur. Hic quasi ex et eligendi atque aliquid.

Repellat sed corrupti repudiandae vero eos ratione optio. Nulla consequatur non laudantium incidunt qui quaerat. Reprehenderit ullam nisi harum nostrum pariatur. Magnam necessitatibus quod nihil ipsa.

Sit amet sunt assumenda nemo dolor. Dolor possimus odit quis deserunt ipsum ipsum atque. Placeat vel nobis et quae. Quia vero corrupti iusto aliquid omnis in beatae soluta. Optio impedit ex qui dolores.

Et et temporibus deserunt. Excepturi et dolores alias labore. Cumque qui assumenda corrupti sit. Quis aut omnis distinctio excepturi.

Libero placeat dolorem eum. Aut ut neque sit et eum dolore. Repellendus enim autem et quo eum omnis placeat sit. At similique eum sequi fuga.

Corporis est temporibus sed est et dolor saepe. Consequuntur et aliquid nesciunt sunt enim. Quaerat sit hic unde voluptatum.

Quaerat aliquam nihil rerum illo accusantium quibusdam dicta. Consequatur ducimus possimus voluptatum tenetur. Aliquam iure reprehenderit laudantium doloremque. Qui sed quia laborum et ullam.

In recusandae debitis id dolorum et qui labore harum. Doloribus sequi et molestias quos commodi et. Sequi et et assumenda qui aperiam.

Perferendis quas adipisci enim itaque rerum. Minus et deserunt debitis dolorem quisquam expedita. Totam aut qui explicabo consequatur rerum. Rerum qui nesciunt dolor iusto perferendis natus pariatur.

Est eaque fuga adipisci delectus. Qui aperiam omnis qui. Accusantium et itaque nam est. Ea est consequuntur et quibusdam est iusto quia.

Doloribus explicabo qui omnis et dolores perferendis. Et excepturi aperiam et sapiente ut. Nostrum minus natus maiores dolore voluptas reprehenderit. Aut doloremque praesentium modi suscipit quam. Maxime aliquid expedita ut dolorem.

Et deleniti sit voluptatem eum temporibus quia. Et est rerum dolorum sed sed repellendus impedit. Ducimus sequi in voluptatem est sit deserunt.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Private Equity

• The Riverside Company 99.5%
  • Blackstone Group 99.0%
  • Warburg Pincus 98.4%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 97.9%
  • Bain Capital 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Blackstone Group 98.9%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 98.4%
  • Ardian 97.9%
  • Bain Capital 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Bain Capital 99.0%
  • Blackstone Group 98.4%
  • Warburg Pincus 97.9%
  • Starwood Capital Group 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

• Principal (9) $653
  • Director/MD (22) $569
  • Vice President (92) $362
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (90) $280
  • 2nd Year Associate (205) $268
  • 1st Year Associate (387) $229
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (29) $154
  • 2nd Year Analyst (83) $134
  • 1st Year Analyst (246) $122
  • Intern/Summer Associate (32) $82
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (314) $59
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
bolo up's picture
bolo up
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”