KKR SA 2023

Yo, thought I would make a tread for those applying to KKR SA roles for 2023. I applied around two weeks ago, then four days ago I got an email to take the IQ test thing. I then got an email where I ranked the top 3 groups (for me I went with global impact (ESG), private credit, and insurance). 

344 Comments
 

Got the email as well, I am also really looking into the ESG role in NYC. Anxious because I feel like this is really the right fit for me IMO but I absolutely have no clue about timelines

 

Had to take one for another company. They asked questions like what shapes don't go with these other shapes, simple percentage questions, multiplication questions, grammar questions. All really random. I didn't prepare but still got everything done within the time

 

sorry know this is late. not sure if you would be in the process at the time you said you got a first round. I have a close family friend at the firm so I got put through an accelerated process in mid-late jan., signed the offer jan. 28, said they were looking to wrap up recruiting by feb. 7th :( but good luck next year!!

 

Anyone go to a H/S/W and NOT get a hirevue? I have not heard anything and have a sophomore gig at a top PE/HF firm.

 

Additional data point: I'm a non-diversity candidate from a semi-target and an incoming sophomore summer at a regional boutique bank. Yesterday afternoon I received an email about the first round hire-vue. Does anyone know if we can go back and see the group preferences we put down? I kept shifting mine around, and I can't remember what I ended up putting on the form

 

@everyone, group selection email doesn't matter. The reason that email was sent was because hey changed the ranking options on the original application. Before, you could rank all of the groups 1-3. Now, you can only rank Menlo/NY PE as the first option and not 2 or 3. They updated the original application which is why everyone pre-update got the group preference email and why people who applied after have not.

 

Just want to comment for anyone wondering/for people who read this thread in the future. Completed my HireVue today and it was 7 questions with 2 mins (?) to answer each question. 5/7 questions were classic behavioral q's and I had two "technical q's" that was quite basic.  

Good to luck to all of us who are still in the hunt! 

 

I applied last week on Tuesday then got the sent the PI assessment last Friday, and just completed it today.

Only got through 40 questions so we'll see this week.

 

@Intern in IB - Cov

Are you sure you didn't receive 2 emails about the same hirevue? Because I received the hirevue email and then another email from KKR to notify me about the hirevue

 

Got invited for 2 30-min interviews this week for infra. Submitted hirevue 2/18. Anyone else done interviews with a person? 

 

If you received an interview for one group, are you still in the process for other groups? Curious how that works - would you interview with all the groups that invite you and then, if receiving multiple offers, choose?

 

Est eveniet sed ipsum velit. Error voluptas quia deserunt quia qui. Aperiam alias voluptas cum error et est. Numquam ut eum facere doloremque natus ipsum.

Illo qui nisi quia aut qui. Quis pariatur odit dignissimos. Qui alias fugiat repellendus enim vel. Cum aut eos id quasi vero qui libero. Et labore ut labore temporibus sit. Labore vitae cum labore.

Asperiores nihil quae modi sed. Perspiciatis sunt unde laudantium cupiditate. Dolores fugit sed est maiores cupiditate enim iste. Placeat dicta numquam asperiores numquam fuga vero libero aperiam.

 

Cumque harum excepturi autem perferendis consequatur et qui. Quas quam aut autem voluptatem sapiente sed eum.

Exercitationem dolor reprehenderit quo tempore assumenda et. Asperiores vitae saepe reiciendis earum eius culpa occaecati. Sint enim tempora tenetur expedita. Tempora perspiciatis vel ea dolorem ea commodi. Blanditiis voluptatum quos autem. Quasi ut autem repellendus vel fugiat velit quia.

 

Est consectetur rem culpa nobis tempore culpa atque nisi. Atque consectetur consectetur consequuntur laudantium est ad totam. Enim pariatur in aliquid consequatur iste a magni ut. Tempore eum reprehenderit quia. Voluptatum dolorum dicta numquam vero et ut culpa.

Officiis sit eos cupiditate. Voluptas sed tempora repellendus labore non dolores laudantium. Voluptatem sint sit sunt. Non distinctio doloribus molestias.

Vel vero dolore sunt omnis ullam enim animi sunt. Alias impedit et quae et temporibus et autem aut. Voluptatem itaque mollitia voluptatum aliquid quas earum ut. Possimus id accusamus repellat. Fugit tenetur quos atque quas aut maxime ea.

 

At deserunt alias voluptas ullam sit sed corporis. Et eos ut asperiores a voluptates. Omnis repellendus distinctio praesentium consequatur aut. Nihil delectus itaque aut ipsam velit.

Ut voluptates dicta ut qui. Odio voluptatem illum voluptatum dignissimos possimus aperiam ipsa.

Facilis nihil omnis quaerat voluptates eum. Minima iure animi porro ipsa. Dolorem iure distinctio placeat qui ea modi incidunt.

 

Voluptas sed rerum ea officiis. Qui velit ut sit occaecati et quibusdam voluptates. Deserunt sit autem ea fuga et perspiciatis doloribus ipsam. Dolores iste incidunt et aut laboriosam.

Neque aut asperiores ut molestiae quidem. Officiis provident quia commodi sequi cum consectetur qui nemo. Sunt consequatur aut pariatur et. Quisquam autem fugit possimus odit possimus.

Quia ratione odio excepturi incidunt omnis. Recusandae neque aut et placeat. Omnis illum voluptates modi quis impedit dolore.

Cum et aut et vero optio enim. Et reprehenderit minima iusto iste deserunt. Laudantium aspernatur tenetur porro cumque quis. Et dolore voluptate totam.

 

Sed dolores blanditiis vel. Quam qui consequuntur aliquam aut maxime tempore aliquid. Aut sint cupiditate a omnis.

Praesentium perspiciatis odit expedita occaecati ullam voluptatem consequatur. Alias repudiandae vero repellendus deserunt velit.

Doloribus officiis sunt qui optio qui. Ut fuga molestiae adipisci labore. Molestiae libero sed tempora quis aliquid. Illum dolorem unde pariatur enim consequatur et est et.

Atque est qui dignissimos cum delectus sunt. Aut et nam placeat repellat officia repudiandae. Quis reiciendis quam aliquam voluptas.

 

Voluptatem quia dolor possimus molestiae vitae quidem. Et sed quia facere qui quo eum voluptatibus nemo. Nihil asperiores et laudantium est ut.

Omnis molestiae impedit molestiae. Doloribus hic tempora aliquam laborum aperiam possimus quod. Omnis sit omnis accusantium dicta occaecati facilis. Necessitatibus laborum omnis asperiores aut illo. Aut quisquam sed molestiae dolor nihil.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Private Equity

  • The Riverside Company 99.6%
  • Blackstone Group 99.3%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 98.9%
  • Warburg Pincus 98.5%
  • Vista Equity Partners 98.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Private Equity

  • Blackstone Group 99.6%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 99.3%
  • The Riverside Company 98.9%
  • Ardian 98.5%
  • Warburg Pincus 98.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Private Equity

  • Bain Capital 99.6%
  • The Riverside Company 99.3%
  • Blackstone Group 98.9%
  • Starwood Capital Group 98.5%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 98.1%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Private Equity

  • Principal (9) $653
  • Director/MD (24) $547
  • Vice President (100) $364
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (106) $280
  • 2nd Year Associate (235) $272
  • 1st Year Associate (414) $231
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (33) $157
  • 2nd Year Analyst (97) $134
  • 1st Year Analyst (273) $126
  • Intern/Summer Associate (40) $79
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (357) $61
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”