KKR SA 2023
Yo, thought I would make a tread for those applying to KKR SA roles for 2023. I applied around two weeks ago, then four days ago I got an email to take the IQ test thing. I then got an email where I ranked the top 3 groups (for me I went with global impact (ESG), private credit, and insurance).
Received a preference email as well.
how long after the assessment did u receive the preference email?
Same here. Anyone know anything about first round timelines?
Did anyone not get the preference email, is it selective?
OP here, I would not worry about it. They likely have it set to send out after a certain amount of days after the PI is taken. How long ago did you take the PI?
have you received the preference email by now?
Following
I received the placement preference email earlier today. I'm not sure if this is correct, but I read on another post that if you passed (or simply did relatively well) on the PI cognitive, then you would receive the preference email.
I was out of network, and recieved the preference email before even doing the PI, so I wouldn't worry about it.
Got the email as well, I am also really looking into the ESG role in NYC. Anxious because I feel like this is really the right fit for me IMO but I absolutely have no clue about timelines
does anyone know what the IQ test is like? j curious if there is any way to prep for it?
Had to take one for another company. They asked questions like what shapes don't go with these other shapes, simple percentage questions, multiplication questions, grammar questions. All really random. I didn't prepare but still got everything done within the time
Does networking matter for buyside undergrad roles?
Wondering this as well. Also, has anyone been networking for these?
Have not been networking, have been told it doesn't matter and they're unlikely to network anyways given how busy they are
Do you all know if everyone gets the PI?
I did the PI for another firm, never received PI or placement email from KKR, am i out lol
Heard it took 4 days for someone else. did u still not get it?
nope i applied on Jan 16th. Just applied again yesterday haha
I was kinda groggy and only got through like 40 of the PI questions. Auto ding or is that not terrible?
did you get the group preference link?
Yep, before the assessment
how many days after the assessment do u get the preference email?
Took 4 days for me.
They sent me the preference link a day after I completed the assessment on the 24th
guess its different for ppl? some got it before the pi
following
Has anyone not yet received the preference email after taking the PI?
has anyone received an interview yet
.
spoke with an analyst this morning and doesn't sound like they have kicked off
I also got the PI thing around 4 days after applying as well.
B
.
Yes
.
Anyone who got interview..can you give your school? HYPWS or other?
Upper tier state school (UNC/GT/UF). 100% non-target for KKR.
sorry know this is late. not sure if you would be in the process at the time you said you got a first round. I have a close family friend at the firm so I got put through an accelerated process in mid-late jan., signed the offer jan. 28, said they were looking to wrap up recruiting by feb. 7th :( but good luck next year!!
Anyone get hirevue/apply for PE in Menlo office?
Those who received interviews..fron super target, target or other?
Non target.
target, diversity and attended insights program
super non-target, but attended insights program
I did the PI assessment but didn't get the group selection? Anyone else?
here think i didnt make the cut lmao
me too i did the PI on 02/05
Anyone go to a H/S/W and NOT get a hirevue? I have not heard anything and have a sophomore gig at a top PE/HF firm.
im target as well - did u get the preference email?
I completed PI and got the preference email. I'm non-diversity for context
Can we expect more to be sent out? Im a target non diversity didn't yet receive the preference email after the pi assessment
have any non-diversity candidates received hirevues?
Yes, I'm a non-diversity from a semi-target and I got one last week.
Additional data point: I'm a non-diversity candidate from a semi-target and an incoming sophomore summer at a regional boutique bank. Yesterday afternoon I received an email about the first round hire-vue. Does anyone know if we can go back and see the group preferences we put down? I kept shifting mine around, and I can't remember what I ended up putting on the form
anyone that’s taken hirevue, what was it like
Take it urself
@everyone, group selection email doesn't matter. The reason that email was sent was because hey changed the ranking options on the original application. Before, you could rank all of the groups 1-3. Now, you can only rank Menlo/NY PE as the first option and not 2 or 3. They updated the original application which is why everyone pre-update got the group preference email and why people who applied after have not.
Just checked the application - u seem to be right
following
Just want to comment for anyone wondering/for people who read this thread in the future. Completed my HireVue today and it was 7 questions with 2 mins (?) to answer each question. 5/7 questions were classic behavioral q's and I had two "technical q's" that was quite basic.
Good to luck to all of us who are still in the hunt!
Are you target or diversity?
what were the technicals?
take it urself pussy
what where the techs tho?
What a dumb question to ask - hope u don't sound like it during ur hirevue
I applied last week on Tuesday then got the sent the PI assessment last Friday, and just completed it today.
Only got through 40 questions so we'll see this week.
What’s the PI score cutoff to move on to the hirevue?
Hopefully it is not too high.....
i didnt do too well and still got the hirevue - if u got higher than 60% i think ur safe
how do you see your PI score?
Just received hirevue email
Also just received hirevue - target non diversity. I'm assuming this is the second wave?
Also got a hirevue. Non Target state school with prior internship experience in valuations and FDIC
Got a hirevue too, non-target, diversity. Does anyone know if everyone gets a hirevue?
Does not getting a Hirevue mean that my application was rejected. took the PI 2 weeks ago.
i took it 2 weeks ago and received the hirevue today - id expect there to be more waves though
Received 2 hirevues today. Suppose my top 2 groups I chose selected me.
Anyone else receive more than 1 Hirevue?
Super Non-target, not diversity, attended insight program.
Have a sophomore IB gig
not sure but let us know if there are differences in the questions.
havent heard of anyone receiving two hirevues - curious too if they are diff questions
@Intern in IB - Cov
Are you sure you didn't receive 2 emails about the same hirevue? Because I received the hirevue email and then another email from KKR to notify me about the hirevue
Does anyone know how many tries there are per question?
Only once so dont mumble, stumble, jumble, tumble on ur words
How much time do you get per question? Any prep time?
Are Hirevue’s specific to group?
I wouldnt think so but seems like the person above got two hirevues
Saw in another thread someone already got a superday for KKR PE... bruh? Anyone have a clue what the timelines look like?
Where?
I completed my PI on Sunday Feb 13 and haven’t heard back yet. Is it safe to assume I’m out of the process lol?
its been 4 days...
Completed my Hirevue this past Saturday but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone heard back about second rounds?
When did you finish your PI?
I got the PI assessment invitation twice -- does this mean this assessment counts per group?
To those anxiously awaiting to see if they passed the hirevue, I wish you all the best!!! Even if it doesn't work out, the fact that you applied here, this early, means it is inevitable we are all gonna get great offers!
Did the people who got the first wave of hirevues know whether they passed the hirevue? They said they'll aim to notify candidates within 2 weeks
seems like they should receive an update by the end of the week
any updates from anyone?
haven't heard back from my first-round hirevue yet, will keep y'all posted
Also haven't heard back yet.
Any updates from ppl who received the first batch of hirevues?
Got moved onto the next round
Super day?
anyone else hear back?
Congrats! Did u receive the first wave of hirevues?
Following, is it super day? What division?
Yo congrats is it a super day?
Also moved to next round
Is this for super day? I finished my first round this week and haven’t heard back yet
No not for superday just online
Which division did you hear back from?
Real estate
To clarify, I completed first round, haven’t heard back yet
Anyone hear anything from real estate credit?
Are you first round or hirevue?
@the people who heard back for a first-round interview, were you in the first or second batch of hirevues?
-
Has anyone moved forward in PE?
Nope not yet
How do you know?
Anyone who did the assesstment after the 20th hear back yet? Didn't receive Hirevue so far :(
Does anyone have in-person interviews or super day?
Got invited for 2 30-min interviews this week for infra. Submitted hirevue 2/18. Anyone else done interviews with a person?
Group?
infrastructure
.
when u say 2 interviews are they each for a different group or both for the same group?
both with infrastructure
Anyone hear about Full time analyst roles? Please ping me if you have. Thanks!
If you received an interview for one group, are you still in the process for other groups? Curious how that works - would you interview with all the groups that invite you and then, if receiving multiple offers, choose?
Took Hirevue on 2/18. Just got a notification for zoom interview for summer analyst program in balance sheet and risk team this week.
deleted
what group did u get one for?
pussy
Is there any way we can see which three positions we put down? I kinda forgot lol
Has anyone who took the cognitive assessment on 2/14 received a hirevue at all?
Has anyone heard from Private Equity or Private Credit?
Saw in another thread someone heard back from Private Credit
Would you mind sharing the link of the thread where someone heard back from Private Credit?
just got invited for interview for PE
are you diversity?
deleted
yea same here, pmed u
When did you submit hirevue?
Has anyone else not even received a hirevue!!?
Did anyone get a first round for PE NYC
bump
did you get a first round?
Had 3 interviews for NYC PE. Submitted hirevue 2/18. Non target non diversity.
Hey yung.monkey, what did they say about the next steps / when the super day will be?
Same. How did urs go
Are you interviewed by different group for three position?
Anyone heard from cap markets?
deleted
I'd assume we hear back early next week
how did the interview go for u? they lowkey grilled me haha
.
reached out to KKR HR about conflicting superdays, they confirmed i wasn't moving forward in the process anymore. for demographics: was diversity and received first round of hirevues
U from a target?
nope
Would you know by any chance if everyone who advanced in PE from diversity pipelines has been notified?
Totam et autem corporis qui. Facilis doloremque sed voluptatibus autem beatae. Repudiandae repellat pariatur dolorum. Fugiat qui sint impedit minima nihil in repellat. Omnis dicta placeat inventore.
Temporibus molestias adipisci voluptate voluptate aut. Officiis dolores cupiditate et laboriosam quos quo dolorem. Et voluptas quaerat eum est aliquam omnis ex asperiores. Voluptatem numquam exercitationem in impedit porro. Quasi nostrum hic accusantium iusto commodi.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Est enim adipisci eaque beatae voluptatum fuga mollitia. Quos aut commodi ab accusamus rerum quam. Architecto voluptatibus aut occaecati iure fuga repellendus fugit ut. Perferendis porro sed perspiciatis cumque enim dolore. Excepturi debitis qui qui atque.
Beatae molestiae vel non facilis minus ut. Voluptate ad dolorem cum non excepturi omnis. Et sed veniam et.
Sequi provident est et. Quia et voluptas quia molestiae. Autem velit labore dolores dolores.
Enim et iusto ut. In sed totam vel iure consequatur occaecati. Eveniet aliquam inventore et animi ut laborum vero. Ab dolorem voluptatem quas voluptatum explicabo et.
Est officiis vero earum harum eligendi ipsa adipisci optio. Eos quia quo deserunt rem vel sequi sed sunt. Voluptas recusandae repellendus iure dolor. Ea sint saepe voluptate voluptatum numquam ut. Hic molestiae explicabo quos consequuntur explicabo. Ullam nihil occaecati ut quia.
Odio ipsum pariatur illum ducimus debitis. Consequatur molestiae perferendis ducimus voluptatem aut. Aperiam aut blanditiis aliquam. Repellat commodi sint cupiditate inventore. Delectus impedit eos doloremque perspiciatis.
Aut iusto sapiente dolor reiciendis est. Eum praesentium sit facere voluptatem perspiciatis. Illum deleniti distinctio aperiam consequatur. Occaecati esse voluptatem labore aut enim. Et possimus aliquam voluptatum cum libero modi aliquam.
Sint quo facilis facere unde dolorem quia. Dolorum excepturi praesentium animi quibusdam earum inventore magnam. Temporibus delectus atque dolorum molestiae possimus.
Repudiandae voluptatem occaecati et dolorum nemo itaque enim. Qui impedit voluptatem aspernatur tempora asperiores distinctio. Tempore et iure repudiandae molestias ut. Ipsa quis ut eum eligendi. Impedit corrupti consequatur eveniet ab. Dolorem illo voluptatem asperiores vitae.
Dolorem quos placeat tempora saepe est nisi architecto aspernatur. Numquam et eius deleniti officia. Inventore iste illo assumenda.
Id incidunt aut beatae dolore dolores voluptatem. A quae eaque inventore velit ut aliquam sit. Aut reiciendis eum itaque dolor quia quia. Eligendi non nisi harum ut delectus facere.
Autem aut aperiam dolores inventore vel. Eum eum mollitia tenetur ut voluptatem dolore quisquam. Aut qui esse ut unde eaque minus. Exercitationem voluptatibus rerum repellendus aut est similique est. Quam quibusdam nam quae ut ea. Nihil nihil deleniti rerum eveniet id consectetur quia. At enim quis expedita ab earum enim non.
Atque vel perferendis adipisci et asperiores labore. Culpa ipsum eligendi ut. Ut ea qui et facilis voluptatem voluptas. Eum provident nesciunt in corporis et. Ex laudantium quo et dolorem doloremque vel.
Quam quod quod dolore laudantium velit sit id qui. Enim ut consectetur et a facere vel sed. Officiis omnis deleniti blanditiis aut omnis inventore. Ea repudiandae expedita rem illum iure. Ut nihil qui perspiciatis possimus.
Autem totam aut autem laborum sit officia. Libero laborum exercitationem ut asperiores ullam non.
Itaque iure placeat tenetur pariatur neque voluptatem. Aliquam magnam voluptatum culpa et.
Qui rem illum nihil est temporibus amet. Totam modi et quae et. Molestiae suscipit recusandae ratione non.
Similique vitae vel repudiandae voluptatem. Explicabo illo quis qui quidem eos. Autem ipsa aspernatur illo et expedita.