It's the season to be jolly, and some of us take that a little too far sometimes...
So I thought it'd be good to confess, retell and share the stories of vomiting Analysts, passed out MDs and sexy PAs from this festive season's work Christmas parties, or the ones of years gone by.
Two out of three of our work parties have fortunately passed for me so far, with my current wrap sheet looking something like this:
- rugby tackling a VP in the middle of the restaurant we'd hired out. I think this happened sometime between pudding and the cheese course
- inverting the cheese board onto the lap of the Ops girl who was sitting next to me
- thinking that the French have it all wrong and deciding that wine and port should in fact be mixed as wine glass sized shots
I've got one more party left in a country whose language I don't speak, this could be interesting......so far no serious repercussions though, party on!!
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Getting out of company Christmas party
- Share your networking success story
- Share your first date/dating advice in this thread.
- Why is drunk driving illegal?
- "Affluenza" Drunk Driving Teen
- So I Drunk Texted my Interviewer
- Is something bad going to happen to me if I won’t share knowledge? Or Why is sharing knowledge with others good thing to do?