Fidelity Investments Investment Research Associate Internship 2019

I jut got a first round for Fidelity’s Investment Research Associate Internship for Summer 2019 and was wondering what questions to expect/tips for the interview.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

75 Comments
 

Hey Laro98, I think you deserve a response...heck, everyone does. We're listening, sorry about the delay ...my best guess at places on WSO that could help:

  • Fidelity Research Associate Pay Hey guys, Just wondering what a first year equity research associate (straight out of undergrad) ... makes at Fidelity Investments. Supposedly it's competitive with IBanking, but some actual numbers ... would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! compensation Fidelity Equity Research pay ...
  • Fidelity "Non-Tech Internship"? I applied to the Fidelity "Non-Tech Summer 2018 Internship" about a month ago and just ... specialized support, guidance and expertise to businesses across Fidelity Fidelity Fidelity Internship im AM ... industry-Support quality improvement initiatives-Research, organize, analyze and summarize information for ...
  • AMA > Non-Target > Search Fund & AM internships > BB AM 1st year- FI > (Think Wellington, Fidelity, Blackrock) investment staff (not operations)- as I know most of you hungry monkeys want Credit Research (I do not) felt ... the internship path with the brutal insurance sales job, after-which I cold called and presented my ... way into an industry research role at a PE search-fund in the Greater Boston Area, worked 30+ hours ...
  • Fidelity vs Putnam Investments Internship Fidelity Internship Putnam ...
  • 2019 Sumer Analyst Recruiting Starts now. Superday Timeline for Wall Street Internships for 2019 During the Spring of 2018, interviews and ... superdays for Summer 2019 internships were held. These interviews started in April and May and ran through ... Summer Analyst Recruiting 2019 FT Analyst Recruiting Timeline Preparing for Investment Banking ...
  • Fidelity Investments 2018 Non tech Summer Internship Hi fellows, Did anyone apply for the non tech summer internship at fidelity investments. I got ... will the internship be like. Its a general position possible work areas being sales&relationship ... management/finance/investment& trading Mutual Fund ...
  • Phone Interview for Fidelity ER Summer Internship Hey Guys, So I have a phone interview with Fidelity Investments for their Equity Research summer ... internship and I want to nail the first round. I was wondering if anyone has any advice they can give me on ...
  • More suggestions...

Who will rescue this thread? @tulika198" @gf262" BatemanBatemanBateman

Fingers crossed that one of those helps you.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.
 

I received mine a little over a week ago. I’m not sure if they either sent the invites out on a rolling basis or all at once. I would assume they’re finished as the last interview is on the 14th and they wouldn’t send an invitation for it less than a week prior. I also believe superdays are in a week or two. Not sure though, but keep your hopes up.

 

I am not sure when we hear back in regards to superday. During my first round the interviewer said mid-August. Hopefully they come out soon.

 

Just received an invite for a superday on the week of September 10th, go to a private school in Boston (I'd say semi-target because Fidelity does come to our campus)

 

I received a rejection email after the first round; however I expected it as I applied as a Sophomore from a semi-target and was referred by a PM (that’s how I even got the first round). I think I may have a chance if I apply for Summer 2020 when I’m a Junior. Good luck to everyone!

 

Molestiae hic odio iusto molestiae quam. Quis sed harum aliquid modi consequuntur omnis atque. Aut et dolor dolorum deserunt. Voluptatem in non et sunt et natus.

 

Omnis aut consequuntur facere et soluta. Quia quo veniam eveniet laboriosam quo natus. Nihil consequatur corrupti alias rerum fugit.

Non perferendis error totam est minima accusantium et. Dolorem vitae quos impedit ab et in. Doloremque omnis ipsa quibusdam ut minus accusantium id. Ratione neque necessitatibus dignissimos natus sequi. A explicabo est quod. Esse dolores ad ab sequi.

Sed animi magnam excepturi est ipsam asperiores quaerat odit. Expedita quia et ut enim. Ut eum est a quod.

Nam nesciunt fugit assumenda exercitationem deleniti voluptatem. Quis quis nostrum qui quisquam aut. Fugiat deleniti repudiandae dignissimos quos aut iste.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”