2020 Goldman Sachs Exploratory Program HireVue question.

My application for the program was selected and I got my email for my interview today. I was wondering if anyone else had the interview so far and what was the question. (I only have one question but I can't see it without starting the interview.)

Comments (16)

Oct 15, 2019
Oct 19, 2019

Hi did you do the interview? I am also wondering what they will ask :(

Oct 19, 2019

Do the Hirevue questions you get differ based on the specific program you apply to? (Diverse Abilities vs. Pride Summit vs. Women's Leadership, etc.)

Oct 30, 2019

If you completed the interview, I would love to know what the question was and the time you were given to answer it. Thank you!

Oct 30, 2019

Applied for the non-diversity virtual call program. Doing hirevue tomorrow

Array

Oct 30, 2019

Changed my mind and just took it. The question was to tell a time that you did something impactful on your resume. There was 2 minutes allowed to answer

Array

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Nov 13, 2019

And did you reply "I released the hirevue question to the entire world via WSO."?

Nov 5, 2019

Got the HireVue as well. Would really appreciate if anyone who has completed the interview could tell how many questions to expect and whether it is specific to the program you apply to

Nov 13, 2019

Got the same question as fergulog did to describe a time i did something impactful

Nov 21, 2019

"Talk about something on your resume and what skills you picked up and how you contributed." or something like that. I just completed it last night.

Nov 21, 2019

Anybody hear back yet? I did mine in the first week of November.

Nov 22, 2019

I did my interview the 1st week of November too. Then just this week they sent me another email asking for another interview. So I did it and it's basically the same as the last one. But other that still nothing. I guess we'll hear back mid-december.

Nov 29, 2019

I think I royally screwed up my first one so it would be a miracle to get the chance to do another. I'm not going to count myself out yet but I'd imagine the HireVue has significant weight in the decisions so I knocked myself down a few pegs.

Dec 3, 2019

Just completed my interview this morning. Does anyone know when we hear back from them?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Dec 4, 2019

just wondering did you receive the same question as mentioned above? Like the ones on personal impact or skill learned

Dec 4, 2019
Comment