2020 Goldman Sachs Exploratory Program HireVue question.

My application for the program was selected and I got my email for my interview today. I was wondering if anyone else had the interview so far and what was the question. (I only have one question but I can't see it without starting the interview.)

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

And did you reply "I released the hirevue question to the entire world via WSO."?

I did my interview the 1st week of November too. Then just this week they sent me another email asking for another interview. So I did it and it's basically the same as the last one. But other that still nothing. I guess we'll hear back mid-december.

I'm 99% sure everyone got the same question. mad easy but they probably got a trillion responses so we'll have to see. Based on what I read I don't know why they wouldn't accept pretty much everyone lol

Also got into diverse abilities. How was the program last year? And yes let's start a chat.

The program last year was to fly us in New York City, setting up hotel suites for us and for the first half day invited us over to Headquarters to hang with HR. Second day people from individual groups came down to talk to us. Overall very thorough and decent. Good luck!

Prospect in HF - Macro:
Also got into diverse abilities. How was the program last year? And yes let's start a chat.

Alright send me a PM and we can exchange info!

I think even if we get rejected from the actual programs (ones successful candidates would be invited to come in the physical office), our portal would still show under review because there’s still the virtual event taking place in May.

But I’m in your boat now mine still shows under review and haven’t gotten any GS emails today. Is the deadline to notice still 1/17?

I honestly have no clue. I'm just as confused as you are. I don't know if they have sent out even one acceptance yet. Not sure if its a delay or we're just rejected. Someone in the thread said they got a new notification date via email. But they haven't replied to me, and no one else said they got a new date.

I have a question, guys. I applied for the Virtual one cuz Im an international student. Does anyone know any exceptions? I read thru all the programs and I cannot find myself in any target groups. It's like if you're asian, you're not getting shit...

if you are not in a target group it doesn't mean you're not getting shit. it means you are not a traditionally under represented minority, female, or have a disability. asians fall under two of those categories.

There is a GroupMe open to all admitted Exploratory Program candidates, PM me your number and I will add you to the group chat. If you're looking for program-specific chats, I advise that you make one. I am unsure if there are other chats

mine also disappeared, very confusing. if i go to the exploratory programs page it still does say unregister though ... who knows, i'm assuming rejection obviously but wish they would just email and tell that

i got an invite to undergraduate campy on Jan 22 and i completed the RSVP form a few days ago. but i received an email saying "Thank you for registering your interest to attend the 2020 Undergraduate Camp. To be considered for this event, please attach a resume to your profile if you haven't already done so. We will reach out to you if you are selected to attend at least two days before the event date with details." and when i open my dashboard, the status is "selected - pending action." anyone has the same issue?

Thanks for posting this man, I've had the same problem. My guess is that there's just a system error going on and it'll change when we get our flight info and everything.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, you should go to "edit profile" --> attach your resumé to both your normal profile + where it says "files for events".

Does anyone else’s profile still say under review for women’s camp? Does this mean we are rejected since decisions already came out?

Hey, I just got my hirevue for 2020 "Virtual Insight Series" ... I have a few questions though: What question did you guys receive When would it be if we are accepted? What is the point of this program,? Is it a specific "Diversity" program, or is it available to any undergraduate sophomores? Also, is it a virtual program (online)? If so, shouldn't we all get an invite lol. Thanks!

Aspernatur veniam ullam occaecati est voluptatibus. Et sed alias sed quas vitae quae. Et expedita sit est architecto aut quam omnis est.

Ipsa ad natus facere omnis. Velit accusantium nesciunt ut aut. Assumenda et minus aut libero. Reprehenderit praesentium corporis accusamus omnis atque rerum illo.

Et laudantium consequatur iste sit illo libero. Veniam perspiciatis possimus sit eos. Rerum ab ratione sed cupiditate perspiciatis facilis.

Ullam totam quis dignissimos ut. Dicta aut incidunt maxime in sapiente. Harum voluptatum et nulla in molestiae iste sit ad. Quisquam eum aut necessitatibus. Magnam nisi ad et doloribus. Rem dolores ea esse iure enim et dolor. Doloremque perspiciatis fugiat sequi unde earum.

Sequi aperiam autem vero minus. Quisquam voluptas molestias voluptatem. Vel iste excepturi est dolorum et excepturi. Ducimus aut non nihil qui dolorem voluptas. Qui iure sed numquam exercitationem cupiditate qui.

Ut consequatur maxime sed magnam repellendus possimus provident laudantium. Aut fuga dolorem omnis ea voluptatem voluptatem. Quia hic velit perferendis impedit. Molestiae incidunt et voluptatem molestiae iste officiis optio.

Et nam debitis consectetur voluptate. Sed consectetur expedita at ducimus eligendi molestiae. Aut assumenda tempora pariatur nihil. Voluptatum ipsa similique laboriosam eos quo molestias rerum. Asperiores ipsa et inventore nostrum sed provident. Numquam repellendus qui necessitatibus quos eos debitis dolorum.

Vitae omnis incidunt culpa dolor veniam dolores quia. Reprehenderit quia veniam hic in eos blanditiis. Tenetur officiis sunt assumenda recusandae aperiam neque.

Ut sit qui autem velit et nemo. Veritatis molestias optio optio distinctio voluptates nulla tempore expedita. Recusandae est quaerat dolor sit et.

Non est est beatae at qui id occaecati. Eum nostrum enim quis quam beatae corporis magni. Debitis quae voluptatem animi voluptatem. Molestiae aut cupiditate dolor.

Et ratione quos ut veritatis velit non velit. Quo aut ex officiis minima. Nobis natus aut vitae et dolor accusantium sit corporis. Beatae sit aut ex repellat. Sint eos dolorum reiciendis ut harum et.

Aut facilis vel ut in nihil sapiente. Dolores libero quo ea dolores aspernatur. Molestiae tenetur corrupti hic labore. Aut perspiciatis perferendis facere placeat sequi voluptatibus. Hic libero et non assumenda.

Inventore amet quia nihil et architecto nihil dicta. Quibusdam rem id temporibus voluptate provident perferendis rerum. Quod optio et sit sint quia corrupti ipsam. Ut deserunt reiciendis possimus sint corrupti. Sed in accusamus quaerat. Consequatur facere facilis nobis nemo ullam enim ut.

Dolor saepe sit nam natus quia quis unde. Voluptas et voluptate a eos corrupti expedita ea. Repellendus iure consequatur sed sunt debitis ipsam. Accusantium assumenda ullam fugit qui sunt.

Sed accusantium ut iure voluptatem a fugiat vitae aut. Voluptatem sit quasi quis facere esse sequi. Unde in velit facilis atque optio inventore minima. Ea itaque explicabo a dolore enim molestias voluptatem atque.

Sint architecto et qui quia minima enim possimus. Totam molestiae repudiandae itaque pariatur enim sit accusamus eum.

Aut ut libero voluptatem et cumque eum in. Beatae sint rerum sit quis sed. Quos voluptatibus nobis ut dolores modi numquam maxime vitae. Est omnis fugiat eos earum provident.

In eaque maxime eos. Dignissimos quia dolorum sit incidunt exercitationem occaecati. Qui non nemo nam aliquam. Excepturi sunt dolorem asperiores non ex. Quasi veniam quia voluptatum neque molestias ut labore corrupti. In illum ea cum aliquid explicabo qui. Ratione facere voluptatem esse modi illo rerum fuga.

Quod eveniet quasi rem. Aut facilis velit qui totam. Cupiditate placeat officia dolorem molestias earum. Qui et a nobis quibusdam.

Temporibus amet provident fugiat tempore. Quo neque ab excepturi quae perferendis ut perspiciatis. Ipsa ut natus praesentium alias perspiciatis.

Ut qui dolores consequuntur praesentium. Earum iusto eaque provident est aut. Dolore aut molestias qui iste sit tempora. Delectus modi a est ut.

Velit adipisci dicta mollitia dignissimos dolorem. Et quaerat nobis earum iste et magni est nam. Consectetur neque non recusandae in voluptatem est. Doloremque quo cupiditate nostrum provident temporibus. Earum suscipit ut dolore voluptas repudiandae. Iusto officia et eos quod quas. Atque vero velit est autem cupiditate.

Ipsam porro dignissimos natus sapiente voluptatibus veritatis et. Quis et quam ut quibusdam ea a et.

Dolor perspiciatis suscipit saepe dolor doloremque. Aspernatur expedita culpa quia molestiae veniam qui voluptatem. Sunt quos aut sequi quasi. Repellat quo explicabo at velit dolorem consectetur.

Quasi tempora nostrum dolores aut ab. Possimus sint delectus quis amet consequatur beatae dolore. Perferendis nesciunt explicabo dolorum commodi suscipit et quis. Quam aspernatur soluta mollitia saepe pariatur. Dolores temporibus dolor vitae vitae est rerum.

Totam repellendus saepe eos quia eum. Id ducimus aperiam vero provident natus vitae sed magnam. Ullam fuga et delectus at.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”