- When you're meeting someone for the first time who's in every single one of your classes and obviously knows who you are, and he asks "aren't you in my class?" with a straight expression on his face. You know you're in my class, stfu.
- People who write letters on their facebook statuses addressed to people that will never see it (eg. Dear cashier at Safeway on isle 6, next time don't blah blah). Grow a pair and say it to their face you fucking pansy.
- People who pronounce their "r"s very strongly. It's literally the reason why I can't listen to the WSJ podcast (Gina Cervetti). It makes me want to throwup.
- Behavioral interviews and some of the dumbass questions they ask you like "when was the last time you faced a challenge?" I realize that the whole point is just to see if you can communicate (and bs) well, but seriously? You've got to be fucking kidding me. Those kinds of questions almost make me not want to work there.
- Useless circle-jerk clubs/organizations that don't actually do anything besides electing each other to "leadership" positions.
- How it's generally considered "insensitive" to ask your high-school or college friend that's working some temporary shit job (eg. flipping burgers, cashier) and doesn't plan to make a career out of it how much he's getting paid.
- People who major in "Communications"
I can't think anymore at the moment. List out all the random things that piss you off.