What does this entail? I was just invited but I didn’t even apply so not sure how competitive it is. Does it lead to interviews or anything like that?

Got into Women's Possibilities Summit today (12/20/23), also applied for the LGBTQ+ one but only got contacted about women's. I think I applied right when the applications opened in early October and also got rejected last year. 

Most Helpful

Did the program last year & converted to a classic IB internship. While the possibilities summit itself isn't very selective, they ran an "Early Possibilities" track within the summit. I don't remember if you could choose between classic & financing, but you could only superday for one through the program (I believe). 

To be considered for the EP track, please submit an application following the steps below by Sunday, March 5 at 11:59 pm ET.

Select ‘Summer Analyst/Summer Associate (Internship programs)

Upon log-in, you will submit your application for a 2024 Summer Analyst position. Please input the following information:

Recruiting Year: 2023

Please note 2023 EP track will be considered for 2024 Summer Analyst positions

Position: Summer Internship Program: Summer Analyst Location: New York City Area Division: Exploratory Program

You will apply to the New York City location and Exploratory Program business regardless of your selection. We will move you to the correct application after you have successfully submitted all details (Example, move you from New York to Dallas, Legal)

For everyone asking yes the program does lead to a summer internship offer if you get selected. The program has an EP track component which is like early decision for Summer 2025 you choose 3 areas in the bank you’d like to work and do a hirevue for it and then if those divisions select you for an superday you get into the EP track but that is the second part of the program congrats everyone! Last year I heard the accept rate was 10%

sincerely,  past GS Black possibilities candidate that got an offer 

I corrected myself that was supposed to say bank*** towards the end of either the first or second week they send out a couple surveys for those who are current sophomores only to select from 3 areas (ib,WM,pi, etc etc) and three locations they would like to interview for for summer 2025. Once u submit the survey u will also resubmit your resume (they have a workshop where they go over resume editing) then there’s this assessment type thing but it didn’t rlly matter after that u do a hirevue for all three chosen positions and whichever group selects you back u get invited back for EP track which is early decision superdays and then yeah they host separate sessions to help u prepare for the interviews (they didn’t help me though lmao) and then you interview a normal superday. That stage is really competitive though I remember a lot of people didn’t get offers but if you’re on top of it it’s great.

Well first you have to be a current sophomore otherwise u won’t be considered. They make the superday/EP track selections based off of the surveys you fill out which they send out to all sophomores and includes your resume and the hirevue that they have you do. The groups/locations you selected will review your materials and if they like you you will get invited to do a superday (a.k.a the EP track) It’s literally JUST like applying to the job positon regularly the only difference is it’s early decision so you are only competing with people in the Possibility Summit unlike regular decisions where it’s everyone that applied to the open positon and they also host sessions during EP track week to try and help you prep for the superday  — i will say people within the possibilities summit when I did it were extremely competitive so don’t automatically assume it will be easier. Also DONT MISS DEADLINES there is a deadline for the survery, hirevue, and they make u do this assessment but it’s not a big deal but u need to do it by the deadline otherwise u will be cut.

There may be more batches, but I've seen Goldman Ghost people. I did a HireVue for Internal Aduit in September 2023 but got ghosted. However, I applied last year to the Possibilities Summit and got a rejection email on January 17th, 2023, according to my email records. So they did send me a rejection email for this program. 

so just to confirm does this EP program give you a fast track to your 2025 (Junior year) internship or your 2024 (sophomore year) Internship? Cause somewhere that if you are graduating in 2026 then they give you a 2024 internship which in reality is not really a fast track program lol.

GS sophomore offers were given out this summer lol… you’re very late

Yeah my acceptance email was for Diverse Abilities and the NovoEd email I got today is for the Hispanic one

Do we have to use that resume platform to create a resume from scratch and use that resume to apply for 2025 SA? If so, that’s crazy… I am pretty happy with my resume right now. No sure the point of this…

Totam et totam laboriosam pariatur rerum sunt. Facere beatae magnam at ea. Velit veritatis corporis voluptatem in quia consectetur. Id similique culpa doloribus dolores. Sunt rerum dolorem sed officia sapiente. Tempora qui quas sed sunt harum ut alias. Et sed aperiam perferendis aut consequatur ipsa omnis.

Impedit recusandae modi eum tempora ab pariatur maiores. Officia ipsam in est ullam dolores molestiae. Aliquid ad totam qui qui.

Nihil eius et quibusdam. Nam in quo error eum. Itaque dolores itaque non ullam. Molestiae consequuntur molestias dolore esse et.

Porro excepturi autem repellat nostrum. Tempore molestiae alias aliquam aliquid nihil accusantium delectus.

Voluptatem aliquam excepturi dolor adipisci et. Eveniet est ut et animi incidunt recusandae quam. Impedit laudantium libero ratione corrupti iure. Optio porro tempore totam et rerum.

Reprehenderit ab vel quo. Minus sapiente quasi eius quia omnis. Fuga quidem qui magni aut. Quos illo vel in et id voluptatem. Architecto dolores quia occaecati suscipit esse. Cumque numquam illum ut et optio ducimus reiciendis esse.

Accusamus reprehenderit ut omnis et. Qui odit qui asperiores eum rerum voluptatem eum. Repudiandae dolore ipsa in.

Quo velit iure velit dignissimos at. Sequi quisquam illum recusandae praesentium illum voluptates. Et deleniti ut deleniti illum. Voluptate eum quos eum quo illo nihil qui velit.

Odit pariatur voluptatum quos ea suscipit delectus. Vel aperiam rerum dicta et ut mollitia odit. Voluptatem alias qui repellendus minima vel.

Hic voluptas officiis adipisci et quisquam. Odio et adipisci iste esse reprehenderit eum qui. Culpa provident ut nostrum. Ut nobis autem perspiciatis voluptatibus error. Praesentium repellendus dolorem et tempore et rerum. Perspiciatis odio incidunt incidunt dolorem reiciendis. Laudantium molestiae eligendi vitae facere similique.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
bolo up's picture
bolo up
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”