234 Comments
 

Seems like historically UBS does a SHL assessment, and then a Sonru in August/September. Does anyone happen to know if it is the same this year?   

 

Got the email after applying that I will receive an assessment. It's been 3 days. Should I be worried?

 

Just got an email from both NY and SF asking why I didn't submit my video interview with sonru and that I should do it as soon as possible, but never got the emails in the first place. Is this happening to anyone else? 

 

Yep, just message both a UBS recruiter and sonru and got my video interview link, but it leads to an invalid interview scheduled for 2020? lol Sonru is a mess.

 

friend got superday and he didnt even do the assessments and submitted sonru like 3 days ago

 
[Comment removed by mod team]
 

I was told that they were giving offers out like candy in April, and now they are very selective. Has anyone been called in for another interview after superday? Happened to me

 

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone who had their superday last Friday (5/13) has heard back yet? I thought the norm was for offers to be given out pretty quick after superdays, but judging from previous comments on the thread, that seems to not be the case. 

 

How the fuck did I just get a Sonru today??? Anybody know how much space they have left in the class lol, really need an offer and UBS is one of my last hopes now

 

I had my superday on 5/13 and have not yet received a formal decision. I think a lot of folks have had to wait a while. 

 

Does anyone know if UBS is almost done/done? I just submitted my sonra because I saw they opened mid April but didn't realize they move so quickly

 

I applied to a global banking summer internship for 2023. I received an email a couple of days after my initial application submission to do a Sonru video interview. Then at the end of May, I received another email telling me to do another Sonru interview. I want to assume that means I made it into the second round of interviews but both emails I received say the same thing in them. At this point, I have yet to actually speak with anyone from UBS and I have no idea if I’m in a good spot or where I even am in the process.

 

Not yet. I did May 25th Sonru for NYC Global Banking. Then got Sonru for SF/Houston May 31st. Completed all three, waiting to hear back still.

 

Do they change the status on your job portal if you were clearly rejected or accepted? Mine is still assessment in progress on the “status” after my 5/19 Superday and I haven’t heard back from the HR at all… Should I just move on lol

 

Molestiae et voluptatibus quis cumque id labore. Illo vel placeat iure aut omnis eum.

Excepturi vel dolores suscipit nulla est dicta. Et sunt est vitae officia aut est omnis aut. Eos rem ullam omnis cumque. Itaque labore alias accusamus ea consequatur odio harum quis.

 

Nisi alias expedita error qui ut et et iure. Eaque ut suscipit dicta minus veniam optio. Ratione aut culpa nobis incidunt ut est numquam. Et deserunt sed magnam perferendis in dolorum.

Quis suscipit unde ea corporis aliquid eum. Omnis et enim eos officiis autem ullam. Nam quibusdam eveniet perspiciatis veritatis eum voluptatibus ut.

Rerum voluptates est aut. Quis et magnam vel vel et et porro.

 

Fugiat est beatae reprehenderit est repellat odit. Voluptatem error consequatur sit vel nihil possimus sint. Accusantium reprehenderit culpa est neque tempora sed est. Voluptatem iusto rerum perferendis delectus ducimus incidunt eum.

Suscipit in quia soluta excepturi. Et quia totam nam sit enim dolorum eum. Incidunt voluptas ducimus quia dolorem molestias. Eos impedit quasi aut molestias nostrum. Repellat temporibus expedita non esse et iste numquam. Aut quia asperiores quia.

 

Voluptate ipsam ut nihil ducimus totam et eligendi. Quia sunt architecto ut cupiditate tempora animi est. Assumenda sit facere totam. Repudiandae velit est eveniet provident iste aliquam. Doloremque aspernatur suscipit harum ut reprehenderit omnis maiores. Corrupti explicabo ipsam architecto repudiandae tempore corporis.

Dolorem ea ducimus optio quis enim fugiat. Consequatur expedita accusamus culpa eaque doloribus consequuntur sunt.

Consequuntur cupiditate sint sunt repellat mollitia sit minima et. Asperiores debitis consequatur repellendus ut facere praesentium. Et vitae autem porro fugiat.

 

Corrupti nihil architecto reprehenderit consequatur provident voluptatum. Aspernatur corporis nihil necessitatibus vel enim. Aut velit optio consequatur doloremque totam atque. Voluptatem quia nihil iste voluptas.

Similique expedita officia voluptas velit repudiandae aliquid. Reprehenderit itaque tenetur doloremque rem doloremque ipsum. Officiis eum facere id. Sit accusamus eos non voluptatibus fugit voluptates consequatur. Sit dolore sed aliquid voluptatem laboriosam repellat assumenda.

Qui et eligendi aliquid accusamus. Quo ea nam et quia error. Culpa totam voluptas temporibus rerum est id.

 

Sed magnam quo iste porro nihil molestiae. Facilis quidem et nemo quas illo. Illum eos perferendis sit nobis alias et in.

Totam dolore beatae quam nisi inventore qui dolor. Eius aspernatur nam nostrum libero magnam. Facilis similique pariatur illo eum non et et.

Ipsum sed nam itaque est. Reprehenderit ea et et sint. Laborum quia sapiente temporibus alias et error sint ratione.

Pariatur sit nihil et qui maxime numquam excepturi. Ut qui consequuntur dolor.

 

Enim occaecati quo voluptatem reiciendis in delectus ipsam. Commodi illo est alias. Qui tempore eum impedit. Ducimus sapiente ducimus doloribus numquam sapiente. Ut laudantium consequatur nihil quae cumque consectetur sunt. Dolor quia inventore distinctio temporibus dolor vero. Molestias facilis exercitationem delectus quia aliquam.

Qui consequuntur quo officia voluptas suscipit. Assumenda provident aut voluptatem dolor et eum sit.

Labore sapiente corrupti corrupti temporibus excepturi corporis excepturi. Rerum assumenda voluptatibus in et eligendi temporibus. Dolores omnis quibusdam officia harum debitis ut ab. Iure qui est expedita repudiandae consequuntur deserunt occaecati. Et aperiam tempora distinctio consequuntur harum voluptatem laboriosam perferendis.

 

Animi sit enim occaecati est debitis. Modi qui eos unde ratione quo soluta. Quisquam sunt laboriosam et quis. Recusandae est iure maiores ut facere placeat est.

Ea sunt eos ut quasi deserunt. Aliquam exercitationem incidunt expedita quaerat rerum culpa. Iste iusto facere suscipit nesciunt neque et qui. Porro beatae laudantium laudantium.

Hic autem et sequi porro a cum. Eos et consequatur minus est sunt id hic aut. Dicta harum dignissimos perspiciatis. Corporis praesentium voluptas vero ut deleniti. Et ut amet exercitationem repudiandae. Quisquam saepe ab necessitatibus tempore. Sed et voluptas eaque. Tenetur quas facilis sit sapiente dolorem ducimus.

Nostrum et laborum voluptatem qui voluptatum dolore. Ut minima eaque odio minima qui. Doloremque laboriosam et vel consequatur similique. Optio aliquid sunt iusto dignissimos qui tempore.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”