UBS 2023
just opened up today
good luck to everyone
just opened up today
good luck to everyone
| +189 | Just One More Year | 14 | 4h |
| +173 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 4d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 7 | 2h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 14h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 16h |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 12h |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +23 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 2 | 3h |
Career Resources
Anyone who did a Superday last week hear back?
How was your superday?
How do you have your superday friday already?
Seems like historically UBS does a SHL assessment, and then a Sonru in August/September. Does anyone happen to know if it is the same this year?
Received sonru today
How many questions does it have? Is it mostly behavioral?
Just got a Sonru as well.
Does anyone know the sonru questions??
Got sonru also
Is this SA or FT?
sa
Did anyone receive or participate in the zoom office hour sent by UBS? Is this an info session or sth else?
anyone know Sonru questions?
Does everyone get a Sonru or is selective?
I got mine just now, it says congratulations so I assume it is selective
Since we received the sonru much earlier than previous years, does that mean the timeline and SDs are
earlier this year?
It seems that SDs will be earlier. I know a student who submitted Sonru earlier than me already received Superday
What were the questions on the sonru like? Is it just behavioral?
What school?
Did anyone receive NY IBD Superday? (for the branch that received Sonru on April 18)
I submitted on the 25th early morning. Haven't heard back yet, just got a notification saying that it was now under review.
Just got my Superday Invite.
Is this in the US only? Or also in London and Europe?
Apps in EMEA open in late Aug/Early Sep
Anyone else get an email today saying you haven't completed the sonru yet, but never got an email with a link to do it? I emailed recruiting but idk what else to do. Don't want to miss out on an opportunity because they didn't send me an email.
Same here. Not sure if they’ll send a follow up email with the link.
Are you going for Houston office by any chance?
I applied to SF and I had the same issue. An analyst I spoke with said they would email HR but no response yet.
i got it an email saying there was a technical issue the day after, and the sonru 24h later.
Yeah same thing happened to me. Not sure what’s going on there.
Does anyone know the Sonru questions?
Has anyone heard back from last week’s superday?
Were you a Thursday/Friday interview?
yes
Yes, Friday 1pm superday, heard back yesterday afternoon
Target/diversity?
Did HR call? What time
Know UBS historically takes sophomores. Should I apply through the general 2023 Global Banking application or will something be opening up specifically for sophomores (similarly to BofA) in the future?
following
Y'all get the email about Sonru technical difficulties? If so, have you gotten the actual invite to complete the Sonru?
Got the email after applying that I will receive an assessment. It's been 3 days. Should I be worried?
Got sonru yesterday. What's the timetable from Sonru to Superday?
Following
Following
Just got an email from both NY and SF asking why I didn't submit my video interview with sonru and that I should do it as soon as possible, but never got the emails in the first place. Is this happening to anyone else?
yeah, message support
Yep, just message both a UBS recruiter and sonru and got my video interview link, but it leads to an invalid interview scheduled for 2020? lol Sonru is a mess.
Anyone non-diversity hear back after submitting the sonru?
friend got superday and he didnt even do the assessments and submitted sonru like 3 days ago
Just got my invite
Did the Sonru last week (maybe the week before), just got invited to a superday.
Not Diversity/ Target
is it in person
Zoom
How long did people hear back from superdays? Did mine last Thursday and haven't heard back yet, am I dinged or?
Following
does anybody receive the zoom link to join the global banking Q&A session?
yeah lowkey feel everyone gets that big dawg
any more superday invites sent out yet?
following
I was invited Monday of this week with the super day set for Friday.
When did you apply?
Has anyone had superday yet? How was it?
Anyone hear back from the Thursday superday?
Nope
Nope
Nope
Does anyone know when we would hear back from a Thursday Superday
Still nothing for last week’s superday?
Have not yet
Has anyone heard back from Thursday/Friday Superdays
I was told that they were giving offers out like candy in April, and now they are very selective. Has anyone been called in for another interview after superday? Happened to me
What did they say to you?
not sure what you mean. They called and said that they want to have another conversation.
Anyone here back from last week’s super day yet?
The HR told me the update should be available today
has anyone gotten an update yet today?
What's up with UBS' HR, why aren't they giving any update.
Do they still have space in their SA class? Anybody know if they’re still giving out sonru or superday for target non diversity IBD?
Has anyone heard back from thursday/Friday superday?
Nope :/
Anyone have any insight at all lol?
Did we all just shit the bed on it?
Anyone know how many were on the Superday last Thursday so that we could know how long it's supposed to take for them to make decisions (tho should've been done by Wed lol)
Got verbal offer from HR nearly 2 weeks after spd. Y'all just relax.
why in the hell did I just get my sonru today
Did my sonru on 4/24 and no SD yet, am I out already lol?
i did it the 20th and still nothing bro
Darn heard ppl gotten offers from my school already.
I did the sonru in 4/25 and had my superday last week.
is the superday on zoom
Yes, are you having one this week?
just received the update—I emailed HR cuz i had an exploding offer and then they called
What did they say in ur call?
Hey, what’s the email for HR you used? I have a competing offer but haven’t gotten a superday at UBS yet and wanted to accelerate. Thanks!
Anyone hear back from the week of 5/6 SD yet?
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone who had their superday last Friday (5/13) has heard back yet? I thought the norm was for offers to be given out pretty quick after superdays, but judging from previous comments on the thread, that seems to not be the case.
Anybody gets SD today?
Yes just received a call. Did you get it as well?
No. When did you submit your Sonru?
Just got my offer! The HR called me
When did you SD?
Got an email from HR and scheduled a follow up call for Monday. Super day was 5/4 I think.
How the fuck did I just get a Sonru today??? Anybody know how much space they have left in the class lol, really need an offer and UBS is one of my last hopes now
Do you know the Sonru questions? I just got it today as well
Lmk if you find out. I also got it today. I wonder why?
also got a sonru recently . But I think they are wrapping up soon - a few of my friends got offers there. I already signed an offer elsewhere so I probably will turn it down
Also just got one today.
Anyone know how much space is left for S&T?
Just got the sonru today
Can anyone provide any information on the questions for global banking
is the SD really heavy on technical question?
i did the sonru on may 4 and heard nothing still.. anybody similar?
Do u remember the questions?
I did it then but I got another today? It's for a different city but still...
that's unusual from what i've seen dunno
Same happened for me today.
Did sonru on may 9th, heard nothing yet. which location did u apply to?
Anybody who has done the sonru remember the types of questions??
how long have you all heard back after superdays
How long does it take to hear back from Sonru?
mine was about a month but it was after I followed up with HR
How did you phrase your ask to HR when following up/what did you say?
How did you reach out to HR? did you email them, and if so, whats the email you used? thanks.
did anyone hear back from SD on 5/19? I emailed HR about the SD result& follow-up and got no reply...
I had my superday on 5/13 and have not yet received a formal decision. I think a lot of folks have had to wait a while.
Got you. Did you at least get some verbal update?
Had an SD a couple of weeks ago and got verbal offer day after
.
Did u have an exploding offer / Diversity?
Did everyone get the personal disclosure form? i had SD last week
did HR call for a rejection or they just call for sending out offers?
has anyone heard from a superday last thursday 5/26?
i got the call today
what time HR called you?
Does anyone know if UBS is almost done/done? I just submitted my sonra because I saw they opened mid April but didn't realize they move so quickly
did anyone hear back from SD 5/27 (last friday)?
Will there be anymore SD for 2023 sa?
I hope so, just got my sonru recently so I think it should be a decent chance there will be another superday
Is it for Global banking?
I applied to a global banking summer internship for 2023. I received an email a couple of days after my initial application submission to do a Sonru video interview. Then at the end of May, I received another email telling me to do another Sonru interview. I want to assume that means I made it into the second round of interviews but both emails I received say the same thing in them. At this point, I have yet to actually speak with anyone from UBS and I have no idea if I’m in a good spot or where I even am in the process.
Anyone who did the May 25 sonru round hear back yet? Assuming I’m dinged at this point.
Can you tell what is showing on your application status?
It just says "in progress"
Not yet. I did May 25th Sonru for NYC Global Banking. Then got Sonru for SF/Houston May 31st. Completed all three, waiting to hear back still.
have you heard anything from them yet?
Did anyone hear back from the diversity GWM SA superday (5/25)
Not yet, I emailed yesterday asking if there were any updates but haven't heard anything so far
Do they change the status on your job portal if you were clearly rejected or accepted? Mine is still assessment in progress on the “status” after my 5/19 Superday and I haven’t heard back from the HR at all… Should I just move on lol
May I know if there's any change in the system at last?
Finished my sonru on 8th June for Houston and SF. How long does it take to hear back from the sonru interview?
Pariatur quibusdam fuga id inventore. Sit aspernatur inventore et dolores optio.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Hic similique quo rerum commodi ipsam. Quas dolorum eligendi at minus et nihil voluptatem est. Vitae incidunt reiciendis qui numquam. Est eveniet repellendus est commodi dolorum. Ducimus commodi est nostrum omnis illo. Facilis sint deleniti consequatur ut ab.
Veniam et animi dicta dolor doloribus laboriosam in molestiae. Voluptates ea eos exercitationem omnis commodi ad. Voluptatem iusto ex ipsum consectetur officiis possimus voluptatem.
Ut doloremque nisi harum deserunt. A odio ducimus aut. Ullam vitae rerum voluptatibus nihil quibusdam consectetur. Sapiente quibusdam harum placeat id maiores modi voluptatem. Saepe cum velit dolores aut incidunt soluta.
Occaecati saepe officiis non quasi corrupti. Repudiandae sunt quasi dolorem impedit quo ea. Fuga a voluptatem ducimus ut. Ea alias omnis expedita ut alias et odio. Quis earum maiores accusamus sint ea rem corporis. Eligendi saepe iste veniam soluta odit.
Quo impedit corporis aliquam odit sit ut maxime assumenda. Nihil commodi aut suscipit aspernatur.
Expedita suscipit officiis dolores odio. Est qui consequatur dolor repellendus fuga et.
Molestiae quae placeat hic. Omnis rem voluptatibus tenetur eum quis. In ducimus fugit totam dolorem praesentium saepe quasi.
Qui doloremque qui magni non. Et delectus id eligendi et deleniti voluptas. Quisquam cupiditate animi neque ut.
Perferendis et vel odio qui. Et impedit animi id voluptatibus. Dolores aut voluptas adipisci consequatur placeat.
Corrupti dolores perferendis praesentium eius. Nesciunt pariatur dolorem repellat voluptatum. Quisquam dolorem aut dicta natus nihil. Fugit sequi assumenda animi rerum natus dolores. Perferendis et atque quo sunt nobis. Amet nostrum expedita dolorem exercitationem tenetur est dolorum. Doloremque qui expedita et consequatur maiores.
Ut suscipit tenetur a neque velit mollitia. Sapiente aut atque laboriosam explicabo dignissimos quia et harum. Odit aliquid impedit dolorem nesciunt quis commodi sed odio. Beatae molestias consequatur sed.
Et eos suscipit aut. Ab excepturi molestiae ea. Rem mollitia corporis pariatur et esse ratione. Est est sit in occaecati. Quisquam necessitatibus quia temporibus neque consectetur.
Inventore non occaecati sed et ad assumenda. Quas molestiae corporis ex error animi. Autem odio voluptatem occaecati dolor harum illum ipsam corporis. Nobis est rerum corrupti omnis maxime.
Eum harum eum molestiae libero cumque ducimus exercitationem soluta. Reprehenderit aliquam enim et dolorem. Quia ipsum labore id et a non. Officiis sed pariatur quis sit dolorem id dolorum. Praesentium temporibus dolorum sed minus repellat quibusdam. Est ut et tempore sunt eveniet consequatur. Et molestias quisquam quibusdam totam quia.
Vitae et et nostrum in veniam tempora. Sed voluptas quia porro quos. Minima et nostrum porro molestiae perferendis. Corrupti corporis ea qui alias. Quae nihil nisi autem laborum architecto facere eius. Laborum qui sit ut aperiam itaque. Explicabo sint ab commodi sapiente quo earum.