applied beginning of march. non-diverse + semi-target and got a weird automated email today that said "We found your profile interesting, and have shared it with the hiring manager who’s currently reviewing your application." not sure if this means anything. networked + had referral from MD

never took an assessment, but i applied for a soph program last year and (i think?) i took one so maybe it's the same

I got this too. Target and diversity, but didn't do the any programs. I'm also working there for 2023 summer but in a dif location and division

What happens if we absolutely bombed the Sonru but have a referral? Will the referral override it and maybe will we get a first round or phone screen? Since Sonru doesn't let u rerecord I know I absolutely bombed like 3/5 questions because I had issues

Intern in CorpFin

What happens if we absolutely bombed the Sonru but have a referral? Will the referral override it and maybe will we get a first round or phone screen? Since Sonru doesn't let u rerecord I know I absolutely bombed like 3/5 questions because I had issues

Not sure I can speak to your exact question, but would you mind sharing whether or not there were any technicals on the Sonru? Or if you might share your questions as well?

Intern in CorpFin

Think I bombed the Sonru as well. Does anyone have any insight on if you can make it to superday with maybe not as good Sonru if you have good referrals and also were in first round of Sonrus?

Now UBS is buying CS will this year’s recruiting process get delayed or even cut down the headcount? So anxious rtn UBS is literally the bank I put so much time and effort into networking.

Most Helpful

I got the Sonru and I just want to die. I failed it. Literally I got cut off by the timer and didn't even answer the last question properly. I'm so upset at myself because 1) I had two referrals and haven't had this much traction at any other bank 2) my mentor that I look up to so much worked at UBS, and I want to get into UBS so so so badly because of that. The worst thing is that I KNOW I can do better because I've already gotten an offer at a boutique which is known for having a really technical interview process!! But I would take a UBS offer over that boutique in a heartbeat. Idk what to do anymore

An upperclassman who got non-NYC UBS office said that they applied later in May to that office, so maybe they open up apps for satellite offices later in the season