Morgan Stanley Experienced Professionals Program (MSEPP) 2024
Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone has heard back from MS regarding the experienced professionals program this year? I completed my HireVue on the very last day and haven't heard anything so far.
No have not heard anything back either. Same with you - submitted my Hirevue the last possible day. Which of the program did you apply for?
Bump
Applied and haven’t heard back either…curious when the first and final round would be because a July start date is pretty quick turnaround considering a need for NYC in person / background checks at banks takes up to 6 weeks
unless they already started and I missed the boat lol
I applied early and nothing back still
I applied the very first day and completed the hirevue two days after. I have not either :/
Same! Did everyone do the HireVue interview?
Yes, I did.
Me either. Does everyone have a finance background here? How many ppl do they give offer to each year?
I have not heard back and applied the same day it was posted! I completed the hirevues
Seems like it’s just gonna take some time for them to get back, I can’t imagine we all haven’t heard back my app still says in review - the programs it was for 4 different divisions too - I’d imagine the talent team is focused on narrowing down for all divisions, which will take some time, and then maybe also considering requests for paths people didn’t apply e.g maybe you applied for IB but they would consider you for GCM or S&T instead
It is crazy though this program starts on June 2nd and no one has heard back. It is in exactly one month! Do you think this is real job posting? Do you think they just needed to put the posting up just to show that they're keeping the program going, but already have people in mind?
There are a few program that are June 2024 also.
Has anyone heard anything yet? As of 5/6/24?
Not yet. Surprised no one has heard yet seems like the interviewing process/background check timing would take a lot longer then the July start dates...
We are currently still reviewing applicants and will communicate in the upcoming days. Thank you for following up once again.
-just got this email today 5/7
Why do I get this feeling that this job posting is a scam i-e just done for the optics and that they do not have any intention of hiring anyone. Saying this because it doesn't make sense that they haven't even started with first rounds. Can anyone tell if Goldman ran their 'Bridge to Banking' program this year or not ? I cannot find any job posting online for that.
lk was feeling the same thing, so many employers are doing this and keeping it under wraps it’s so damn annoying I’ve been recruiting for 7+ damn months
Just received an email from HR telling them there will be interviews scheduled with Division Members in the coming weeks...anyone hear anything similar?
Didn’t receive that email…although I did get a response from them yesterday they would communicate next steps in the coming days yesterday.
What division did you apply for?
Hi there, I have applied this year instead and I am an internal applicant. Had you eventually landed the role? May I ask you for the general timeline for this? Would really really appreciate it.
Had you reached out or did they just mail you that?
I applied and they came back to me around a month later with the email today
so they basically said you have been selected for interviews and you will be followed up with interview invitations in the coming weeks? is this correct? or is this just update from them for what it looks like email sent to every applicant telling them what to expect next?
Yeah, they emailed saying to expect timeslots for interviews in the next coming days
did anyone that applied for IBD got the same email today as BulgeBracketBrand123?
Did anyone else receive an email from HR as BulgeBracketBrand123 did ?
Was not aware of this program. Is it still open?
Anyone hear today?
I received an email from the recruiter last week that they are reviewing applications and will be in touch with updates in the coming weeks. On pressing what 'coming weeks' mean exactly, she said she had no timeline.
I heard absolutely nothing
Same! Applied for Research
Have you heard any communication so far for the Research team?
I was told on 4/21 that they would be reviewing applicants for interviews. Hopefully, we are not the unlucky few :/.
I applied a year ago and was denied after interviewing twice in the first round.
what lines of work are you all in?
What did you apply for last year and now this year? I applied for research.
do you come from a non finance background?
did anyone that applied for IBD hear back yet?
I just spoke with HR, and they stated that we should receive an update via email by the end of the week.
did they call you? or you called them?
and which program did you apply for?
I emailed HR for a timeframe. I applied for all four lol
Just got an email for superday (FI and Equity research)
Did you already have a first round?
Nope, I think they are expediting to super day probably because of the timing.
FI??? There wasn’t one available in April ?
If you applied to research I think you are considered for both asset classes
Congratulations.
Is this a diversity program? How can I prepare for it for the next cycle, seems like I missed the boat this time around
Is this a diversity program? How can I prepare for it for the next cycle, seems like I missed the boat this time around
Is this a diversity program? How can I prepare for it for the next cycle, seems like I missed the boat this time around
It is a diversity program.
Is this a diversity program? How can I prepare for it for the next cycle, seems like I missed the boat this time around
Is this a diversity program? How can I prepare for it for the next cycle, seems like I missed the boat this time around
Repeat
Is this a diversity program? How can I prepare for it for the next cycle, seems like I missed the boat this time around
Is this a diversity program? How can I prepare for it for the next cycle, seems like I missed the boat this time around
Is this a diversity program? How can I prepare for it for the next cycle, seems like I missed the boat this time around
Is this a diversity program? How can I prepare for it for the next cycle, seems like I missed the boat this time around
Is this a diversity program? How can I prepare for it for the next cycle, seems like I missed the boat this time around
Is this a diversity program? How can I prepare for it for the next cycle, seems like I missed the boat this time around
Is this a diversity program? How can I prepare for it for the next cycle, seems like I missed the boat this time around
Is this a diversity program? How can I prepare for it for the next cycle, seems like I missed the boat this time around
anyone else get any interviews?
Nope
GCM - applied about a month ago (on MS website and did hirevue). I believe cutoff was 4/19 so applied right before then. received email 2nd week of may saying i'll be moving forward. interview schedule was confirmed by end of week.
just finished up "superday" - was with 2 higher ups in 2 different divisions of GCM. personality based questions with a few normal market update questions (nothing crazy). felt very comfortable with both interviews and received positive feedback.
was labeled as a superday, and start date within job description says it's in June which is obviously coming up. but i would have to assume there would be one more round at least? interviewers just said that I should be hearing from HR soon and were unsure of how process will looking going forward
hey- was it the standard behaviorals? (why MS, why GCM, etc)
yup just standard behaviorals. also personality fit questions (transferrable skills from job you're in now to this job)
was it in person in NYC office? or Webex?
over zoom
What's an example of a market update question?
Anyone heard back from IBD?
I am wondering the same thing!
Same here !
I created a thread for those who applied for IBD!
https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forum/investment-banking/morgan-stanley…
guess I wasn’t selected
Did you get an email??
How did your guys’ superday interviews go? Hope it went well!!
Has anyone heard back after superday?
GCM - was told by recruiter that the business should have some updates by the end of the week and will be notified via email for any next steps / updates
Welp, officially was dinged this afternoon for GCM, it’s been real boys and girls good luck to everyone who got an interview/superday!
Did they call or email you? Was this for your superday?
Thank you for your interest in the Morgan Stanley Experienced Professionals Program with our Global Capital Markets Division.
Our team thoroughly enjoyed reviewing your resume and credentials. While impressive, unfortunately we are unable to move forward with your candidacy at this time.
As a firm, Morgan Stanley does have a great deal of exciting programs and new roles within our other divisions. We encourage you to visit our Careers site to search for any opportunities.
I’m so sorry to hear that, I’m sure something will work itself out for you eventually! Just hang in there!
I also received my rejection email from GCM. Let's see how the other 3 divisions go.
Has anyone else heard for IBD? Seems like they sent the interview invites this past Friday and those who did not receive anything (including me) are not proceeding. Please let me know if anyone has information.
anyone hear anything else?
All quiet on the western front.
This is comment is underrated.
GCM - Recruiter said decisions should be made by end of this week
Hope everyone receives good news!
UPDATE: They said they’ll let us know early next week. I thought it was supposed to be end of this week.
For what section? Research and GCM I already got rejections smh
when did you get the rejection response?
GCM - I was also told there would be 2nd round superdays? I thought superday was the final round(?)
They are still processing and I don't think anyone who has applied has heard back from them yet.
Has anyone else heard back after the GCM Superday??
Hi, they have already reached out regarding 2nd round interviews for superday.
Anyone hear anything new this morning?
nope
Reached out to the recruiter and she said: “Once we have an update from the business on your candidacy, I will keep you posted.”
doesn’t seem like I will be hearing from them anytime soon. Hopefully tomorrow
Anyone hear anything new about GCM? (Second rounds, timelines, etc)
nope. would say if still nothing heard by end of this week, safe to say its a soft rejection
Anyone requiring sponsorship (OPT/H1-B) who interviewed for the program?
I am no longer under consideration. I only wish the best of luck to everyone on this thread. Fighting~!
Who did you have your second round with? (I.e., MD or hiring manager?)
I didn’t proceed with the 2nd Round; I had already accepted an offer for another role.
Did anyone hear back today? The recruiter mentioned on Monday that we should hear back within the next couple of days…
still nothing. seems like there is a huge disconnection between recruiter and hiring managers ...
i feel like it has something to do with the business itself trying to see how much headcount they need and finalizing that number and they'll communicate it to HR once they have that sorted out
Well, I was just rejected. Good luck boys
Anyone heard anything this week so far for GCM?
still nothing. getting a little ridiculous at this point
Nothing either.. when was last email you heard from recruiter?
Oh you know, just a generic “well let you know once the business makes a decision”
Anyone received an offer yet? Assuming start date is still July 8th, I would have expected to have heard back by now with a decision.
this is a great question. would be surprise if anyone has. I interviewed last week and have yet to hear back. When did you interview?
Did you interview for first round last week?
My 2nd round of superday was last week as well. Really hope they tell us soon because this is prob one of the slowest processes I have been through
I was told we would hear back by end of this week... it's end of this week so let's see what happens
also hoping we do ... but we've also been told that the last 3 weeks lol
Hey Guys,
I’ve been lurking this thread for some time now, just wanted to say- I hope you all get the good news you’re looking for. I interviewed for IED super day (2nd round) yesterday. No idea on what is going to happen next, and it’s not something I can control so I try to disconnect.
Happy Friday, have a blessed weekend
Who was your first round with?
It was with 2 people. I think they were both Executive Directors
Yea it is a bit frustrating. Trying to disconnect but an update would be nice
Yeah. It's crazy and just unprofessional really. How do you tell everyone Friday and then still nothing on Monday. Games are being played.
Just got a call for another interview or meeting someone on Monday. Anyone else get that?
is this your second one ? not including hireview ?
Ipsum quaerat quia enim officiis. Illo ut et magni iure earum vero. Asperiores dolores debitis unde et dolorem sunt suscipit. Doloremque est porro ea assumenda qui perspiciatis. Voluptas ut tempora tempore doloremque ut. Voluptatem eius ab iste consequatur.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Alias unde tempore quaerat optio tempora. Et culpa doloribus id aut incidunt et fuga sit. Sint sunt omnis necessitatibus et aut quis mollitia laudantium.
Itaque aut corrupti ad rerum. Aliquid aspernatur aut aut ratione. Vero vitae unde neque ea autem dicta.
Ut earum quis qui quidem alias. Officiis natus dicta in ut nisi temporibus aperiam. Corrupti consectetur voluptatem labore.
Perspiciatis itaque ut praesentium. Non qui quibusdam ab modi. Sed eius consequatur ex amet.
Non ut tenetur quia provident maxime est. Cumque maiores non et. Tempore totam numquam maiores voluptatibus vero. Autem sit at nobis nihil itaque alias magni. Magnam enim quisquam totam id qui cum. Officia voluptatum quibusdam dolorem ut corporis sunt.
Consequatur exercitationem voluptatem animi quas. Quis amet et cum blanditiis eius.
Esse sed aut ab reiciendis voluptatum. Laborum eligendi distinctio voluptates atque. Et qui et iusto ullam doloremque atque omnis. Veniam nihil ipsa ut iure nemo ad hic. Voluptate nisi reiciendis laborum voluptatem.
Facere ipsa totam voluptatem quia dolore. Amet nostrum repudiandae ut labore numquam. Rerum autem rerum libero quam tempora autem dolorum totam. Similique ratione sapiente corporis amet repudiandae quos dolorum.
Eveniet rem quia eaque corrupti accusantium. Facere ea rerum dolores aut ratione totam cum. Excepturi earum eum sint fuga omnis quaerat et. Commodi assumenda soluta distinctio laudantium voluptatem exercitationem.
Delectus molestiae itaque qui quas. Magnam iure consequuntur cumque dolor quasi. Aut consequatur cum nostrum ratione quidem pariatur consequatur. Natus excepturi culpa et dolor recusandae dicta.
Rerum fugiat architecto rem animi explicabo porro. Est nostrum quia doloremque voluptatem saepe officia rerum magnam.
Ipsum doloribus aut molestiae quas neque officiis in. Totam nostrum explicabo corporis optio non. Doloremque earum minus sunt facilis. Voluptatibus qui nemo repudiandae natus modi.
Ipsa assumenda excepturi numquam labore quis ipsam. Inventore tempora voluptatem maxime aperiam voluptates autem.
Debitis accusamus aut doloremque qui voluptatum aut. Sit et minus fugit. Neque dolorum illo quaerat explicabo tempora delectus quibusdam. Ut non occaecati perferendis.
Mollitia ipsam repellendus occaecati fuga sapiente. Tempora quas modi rerum possimus id ex atque. Reprehenderit laborum libero accusantium nihil. Quia nesciunt quidem suscipit dolor.
Quia accusantium assumenda ullam quos. Odit aliquam atque sapiente eos nisi. Doloribus exercitationem ducimus voluptatum aliquid laboriosam tempora. Tempora nulla rerum quibusdam cum voluptas molestiae ipsa dolorem.