Pages

Abraaj Capital - Global Anlayst Program - 2017 Intake

Sohail's picture

Hey Guys!

With regard to the above captioned subject, I'm looking to get in touch with candidates who have applied for Abraaj's GAP for the 2017 intake. In this regard, I'd be grateful if people can apprise about the status of their application process. Also, all those who are familiar with the said firm and its recruitment procedure, your guidance on the following would be highly appreciated:

• Does Abraaj notify even if they decide not to proceed with your application?
  • Typically how long does the recruitment process take?
  • What are the typical profiles that make the cut?
  • How many interviews are conducted?
  • How are the interviews typically structured?
  • Are the interviews highly technical or is it more about knowing the firm and PE industry in general.

Your prompt assistance and guidance in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Jazib!

Comments (408)

Apr 29, 2017

Interview process started early-mid April.

Sohail:

Does Abraaj notify even if they decide not to proceed with your application?

No.

Edit: To clarify, I applied and haven't been invited to an interview. They came to my school last year and did a case study with us.
They posted a position in the school's career portal a few months ago. Deadlines for applications were mid-March. In their email acknowledging that they received my application they said that they would start their process early-mid April and they would only notify successful candidates.

Apr 28, 2017

Hey Jack,

Hope you are doing well and many thanks for your response. The acknowledgement e-mail I got from their end stated that the screening/interview process would start end of April. Anyways, just to be sure, you applied to the GAP only or some other vacancy? Also, do you know anyone who applied for GAP and received the interview invite?

Lastly, if I'm not asking for too much, can you kindly shed some light on what all was the case study about?

Thanks a lot mate!

Apr 29, 2017

Went back and re-checked the email. It said that their interview process would start early-mid April.
I don't know anyone else who applied, so I don't know anyone who was either invited or rejected.

The case study was about one of their portfolio companies. Breakdown of investment rationale, value drivers within the company, underlying economic drivers in the region, exit options, IRR and MOIC.

They highlighted and contrasted the differences of investing in emerging/growth markets vs. developed markets through out their analysis.

Jan 15, 2018

For the GAP recruitment? thanks!

Jul 27, 2017

Which university?

Learn More

9 LBO Modeling Tests, 10+ hours of PE Cases and 2,447+ interview insights across 203 private equity funds. The WSO Private Equity Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to break into the competitive PE industry. Learn more.

Jan 15, 2018

Strange... I already have a first call scheduled...?

Jul 3, 2017

Does Abraaj notify even if they decide not to proceed with your application? NO
Typically how long does the recruitment process take? 1-2 months
What are the typical profiles that make the cut? Previous experience in M&A or PE and good university
How many interviews are conducted? 4-5
How are the interviews typically structured? Technical and fit interviews
Are the interviews highly technical or is it more about knowing the firm and PE industry in general. Not super technical, they are smilar

Apr 30, 2017

Does anyone have information about how much they pay?

May 1, 2017

HR got back to me two weeks ago (after I emailed them) and told me I got shortlisted and I will be contacted 4th week of April or 1st week of May.

I'm still waiting. They seems to be very slow. I'm not sure how long this process will take.

Apr 28, 2017

Hey man,

Hope you are doing well! Just wanted to humbly follow up if you have received the interview invite yet? Also, do you have any idea if the interview process has already started or when is it expected to start.

Your assistance in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jazib!

May 24, 2017

Bumping

May 24, 2017

Had my 1st round interview last week, have not heard back since then.

Covered mostly personal questions (interviewer was well prepared and has read the CV carefully) and views on what the firms does, the markets where it is invested and some investment ideas on where (region) and in what (sector) I would invest. One question was about a past deal of Abraaj I should name and tell what I know about it.

Technical part were the typical questions on what valuation methods exist and how they are differ from each other in terms of the resulting value. A bit more difficult was to name how the 3 financial statements flow together, but could still be answered with some solid knowledge.

All in all it was a very positive interview where you talk most of the time about your views and own thinking rather than repeating the standard technical part about the DCF, WACC and EV bridge for the 100st time like in a normal ib interview.

May 1, 2017

I also had my first interview last week. Very different from yours. Mine was relatively technical I was asked only one personal question. The rest were questions regarding debt structure, LBO, EV.....

The interviewer was nice and knowledgeable. I was just surprised that I didn't not get asked more personal, CV related questions. Also my interview just lasted 30 minutes. It seemed very short.

May 27, 2017

Would you mind elaborating what technical questions in detail came up?

Jun 10, 2017
Helvetica:

Had my 1st round interview last week, have not heard back since then.

Covered mostly personal questions (interviewer was well prepared and has read the CV carefully) and views on what the firms does, the markets where it is invested and some investment ideas on where (region) and in what (sector) I would invest. One question was about a past deal of Abraaj I should name and tell what I know about it.

Technical part were the typical questions on what valuation methods exist and how they are differ from each other in terms of the resulting value. A bit more difficult was to name how the 3 financial statements flow together, but could still be answered with some solid knowledge.

All in all it was a very positive interview where you talk most of the time about your views and own thinking rather than repeating the standard technical part about the DCF, WACC and EV bridge for the 100st time like in a normal ib interview.

Hey, have you heard back yet?

May 24, 2017

I also had my interview last week as well and havent heard back since then.

May 1, 2017

Hi,

Do you mind sharing with us how was the interview?

May 24, 2017

mine was very similar to Helvetica. Some additional questions: what is the process of a transaction?, how much legal experience do you have (for nda, ioi, spa)?

May 28, 2017

LOVE THE USERNAME!

May 28, 2017

I know a few guys who used to work here -- my take is that this program generally hires people with at least a year or so of experience (if I look on linkedin most seem to have anywhere from 1.5-3 years prior to joining, and most with a masters). I think pay would be competitive with a bank / PE fund in the region, though I guess it depends what office of theirs you join, and I'm not sure how the pay varies across offices.

May 28, 2017
May 1, 2017

I received an update from HR regarding a second interview that will take place in June.
After reading online, it seems like their interview process takes months!

I hope this won't be the case for us this year!

May 24, 2017

Did you follow up with HR? Or she emailed saying you are moving to the next round? Thanks

May 1, 2017

She was actually the one to email me

May 29, 2017

Just a quick question. The ones who are interviewed or got an invite until now- are you all based in US?

May 24, 2017

Based in LatAm

May 24, 2017

Any idea on what is the salary for analysts?

May 1, 2017

I just had my second interview a few days ago. The interviewer was extremely nice. The interview lasted about an hour. Mostly fit questions and getting to know me.

Anyone else had their second interview?

Jun 7, 2017

Had my second interview last week. First interview lasted about an hour, not too many technical questions. Second interview lasted about 30 minutes, predominantly technical questions.

I have heard (from Abraaj analysts and HR) contradictory indications on the amount of rounds for the recruitment process (from 3 to 5 rounds). Does anyone else have an idea on this, and how the rounds after the second round are structured (i.e. telephone/skype/inperson - case study/no case study etc.)?

May 1, 2017

I have the same question, too. I've heard different answers when I asked about the process (2 to 5).

May 24, 2017

I have heard 4 to 5 rounds. I have heard behavioral questions for the interviews after the second round and one case study

Jun 7, 2017

My take is that in addition to the recruitment process having changed over the last two years, people interpret "rounds of recruitment" differently. For example; if you have two phone call interviews, and one Skype interview consisting of a case study with an associate and a behavioral interview with senior management, this might be defined as three rounds (2x phone + 1x skype) or 5 rounds (1x CV screening, 2x phone call, 1x case study, 1x talk with senior management).

Also, my feeling is that the the decision making responsibility doesn't lie with the person you last spoke with. The second interview I had felt as if there was a predefined list of questions to go through (i.e. no follow up questions based on my answers). So I suppose through each round all factors are considered (i.e. CV and background, and performance across all interviews).

Jun 10, 2017

Is anyone expecting a 3rd interview?

Jun 7, 2017

Not yet. What about you?

The interviewer told me it would take HR approximately 14 days to get back to me. So I should hear something next week. It took them one week to get back to me after the first round interview.

Jun 10, 2017
Jan-Keizen:

Not yet. What about you?

The interviewer told me it would take HR approximately 14 days to get back to me. So I should hear something next week. It took them one week to get back to me after the first round interview.

Same. Do you have any deal/modelling experience?
Also any chance when the program starts? The last intake started in October :/

Jun 7, 2017

I have completed a long-term investment banking internship, so I do have exposure to some light modelling and to several transaction stages across different deals, but I haven't worked on a deal from beginning to close.

Concerning the intake: I have heard both October and September (perhaps things are to change this year, based on LinkedIn searches October seems to be have been the starting months for previous GAP classes).

Jun 8, 2017

Does somebody know how the rotation program work? in how many offices would the analysts work during the two years?

Jun 7, 2017

You will be based in Dubai, however you are likely to work in multiple offices and it really depends on the specific demands. For example, if extra capacity is required in Singapore, then that is where you will move. So there is no fixed amount of rotations. Furthermore, it is often argued that the GAP will take your across different functional teams (deal teams, investor relations, portfolio management), but from what I've heard you will spend most of your time in deal teams.

Jun 7, 2017

Update: Just got off the phone with a friend who has insight into the recruitment process. All applicants who have had their second round interview should receive an answer by the end of this week (both invites to further rounds and rejections).

Jun 8, 2017

Do you know how the further interview rounds are organized? telephone interviews?

Jun 7, 2017

Based on what I've heard from other forum members in PM's: all interviews are conducted through telephone, even for those based in Dubai.

May 1, 2017

Thank you for sharing the updates with us. Do you have any insights on the third interview? Behavioral? Technical? Case interviews?

Also, I have talked to a few of the analysts from last years. They mentioned that they were all phone interviews. Even HR told me that all interviews will be conducted remotely.

Jun 7, 2017

Unfortunately no further insights concerning content of third round interviews. Additional gathered information on length of recruitment process (probably most of you already know): interviews until mid-July, final decision by August and start in October.

Jun 8, 2017

HR told me that the start would be in September.

Jun 7, 2017

HR told me "by October", but I hope you are correct, because that would mean (under normal circumstances) that the final decision will be communicated earlier.

May 1, 2017

Same here. HR told me the program would start by mid October. However, I'm a bit surprised by how long the process is taking.

Jun 8, 2017

Then I guess it will be October. Way too long

May 1, 2017

delete

Jun 14, 2017

Did anyone hear back from Abraaj?

Jun 8, 2017

Not yet

Jun 14, 2017

same

Oct 20, 2017

delete

Jun 7, 2017

Many thanks for your input. Some questions:

1) Did they give you any indication on how many round there would be?
2) Considering you have been told chances are you'd start with a rotation in Lagos, does that mean you don't have to participate in the GAP training?

Because I have seen some Abraaj analysts on LinkedIn who started in January with only having 3-6 months of total internship experience, I wonder whether they allow analysts to start off-cycle.

Jun 8, 2017

Should we get feedback until tomorrow?

May 1, 2017

I think we should hear back from them by tomorrow. From my experience in the ME and the Gulf especially, following up (phone calls, not emails) is very important. People there are not as efficient with emails as someone in North America.

I have a question in terms of rotations. Do analysts choose their top choices? or depends on the capacity/work flow/Visa restrictions?

Oct 20, 2017

delete

Jun 14, 2017

delete (Double post)

Jun 14, 2017
Tee_Dogg:

Hi all,

Applied for the GAP in February and had two round interviews in April and May. First round interview was largely behavioural whilst the second was technical covering Accounting, DCF and LBO centred questions. Both interviews lasted 30 minutes each.

Emailed HR asking for a timeline on when to hear back and she said it's likely to be within the next 2 weeks. I live in Lagos, Nigeria and was told chances are I'd have/start with a rotation here

Hi, I am interested in African PE (I am in the industry too) can I send you a PM ?

Oct 20, 2017

delete

Jun 7, 2017

Everyone many thanks for the provided info.

It seems we won't hear anything today. It makes sense it is taking a while if they intend to invite us to a superday.

Jun 8, 2017

But I thought that they will only conduct telephone interviews?

May 1, 2017

Same here. I haven't heard anything about Abraaj's superday before now. I'm assuming this will be the first year they are doing it? Also, HR never mentioned this to me in our emails.

Jun 7, 2017

Read Tee_Dogg's post above.

I'm actually very happy that they will be conducting a superday, I think it allows you to leave a much better impression and showcase your interpersonal skills. Does someone know whether superdays will be held during weekdays or in the weekend?

Jun 8, 2017

Did HR told you that they will be conducting a superday or do you just assume it?

Learn More

9 LBO Modeling Tests, 10+ hours of PE Cases and 2,447+ interview insights across 203 private equity funds. The WSO Private Equity Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to break into the competitive PE industry. Learn more.

Jun 16, 2017

Has anyone received an invitation to the third round interview?

May 1, 2017

No, not yet. My guess is that they will be taking a break until July (After Eid).

So we won't be probably hearing anything until then.

Jun 8, 2017

Me neither

Oct 20, 2017

delete

Jun 7, 2017

Thanks for the info. I suppose the superday will then be held before 16th July, as HR told me that the interviews would continue until mid July.

Jun 19, 2017

Who told you about the superday, man? You keep mentioning that.

Jun 7, 2017

With all due respect issamk1, but if you would just take a bit more time to read the entire thread thoroughly, questions like this would not need to be asked.

You can see that in one of my posts I refer to Tee_Doggs's post, and the post you are replying to is a reply to a new post by Tee_Dogg in which it is very clearly explained that he/she has inside info from a current GAP analyst.

Jun 28, 2017

Hi @Tee_Dogg"
I sent you a PM, just to get your thoughts on some things

May 1, 2017

any invites to the third interview?

Jun 10, 2017
NYC00:

I emailed HR to ask about next steps. This is what I understood:
- There are two more rounds of interviews left (third and fourth)
- We are going to hear back by the end of this month regarding the third interview, by mid to late July regarding the fourth interview
- Interviews are mostly going to be conducted via phone or Skype
- Final decision will be made by September (three weeks training starts mid October)

Any additional insights you guys have would be helpful.

Thanks for this- can I ask which HR did you get this info from, i.e. which region please?

Jun 8, 2017

Is a final decision in September not far too short-term? and does anyone know how much the salary would be in the GAP?

Jun 19, 2017

Second this [salary part]

Jun 16, 2017
Jun 8, 2017

congrats! will it take place next week? and why in London?

Jun 22, 2017

Anyone else received an invite for the superday?

I received an invite for a phone interview. I'm not sure if they are being consistent with how they do these interviews? Or could it be because I'm in another location?

Jun 7, 2017

When did you receive the invite for the phone interview? Was it HR who notified you?

Jun 22, 2017

I called HR yesterday and asked about the updates. Received the invite today

Jun 16, 2017

Could you pm me the number? Thanks.

May 1, 2017

Hi,

Could you update us when is the interview? Is it the last round?

May 1, 2017

Any updates about the next interview?

Jun 7, 2017

I have information that Staccy's old post was complete bullshit, so it seems that so far on this forum Aa03 is the only one with an invite.

May 1, 2017

oh wow! Why would someone do that I don't get it!

Thank you for letting us know. So from Aa03 post, it seems like it is a phone interview and not a superday.

May 24, 2017

any news guys?

Jun 8, 2017

Not yet

Jun 7, 2017

Not yet. Yet I find it hard to believe that only one applicant out of all people from WSO who had a 2nd round will make it to the third. Hence I suppose HR is just taking their sweet time at sending some invites.

May 1, 2017

I think the same too. At least we will receive a rejection :)

It's just a little bit unacceptable from a place like Abraaj, waiting over a month between every round.

Jun 22, 2017

I was told I'll get a final decision by mid July to early august. I'm assuming they already moved on without notifying unaccepted candidates from the second round? (I don't know but this is my guess)

Jul 3, 2017

This whole thing is kind of obtuse - when I spoke to HR not long ago they mentioned sending third round invites in mid-July, with a final decision late July/early August... not quite sure what is going on...

Jun 22, 2017

I highly doubt that. They are way too slow to send a final decision one week after the interview. They will probably notify me by september (like what other posts mentioned here).

I'm wondering why the process is different for different candidates? Aren't we all in touch with the Dubai office? From PMs with other members here I think we are all even in touch with the same HR analyst.

Jun 7, 2017

I don't think they wouldn't notify candidates who haven't cleared the second round.

@Aa03 When did you have your third round interview?

Jul 3, 2017

Wouldn't put it past them honestly - I know a few guys who interviewed last year and simply never heard back, so anything is possible.

May 1, 2017

Did anyone try to call and ask for updates? The last time I called was June and I was told I'll be notified if I'm shortlisted by the end of June.

I haven't followed up since. I'm starting to think perhaps they moved on already and contacted only those who are shortlisted.

Jun 22, 2017

Had mine monday. One of the guys I know had his today.

I have no idea if they send out rejections or not. My guess is that if you don't hear back by the end if this week you probably won't hear back at all.

Jul 6, 2017

mind sharing a few questions?
where they more technical or personal this round?

Jun 7, 2017

Probably true. I think those who haven't heard back have been majestically f*cked by HR.

But I understand, in those climates sending a single email in bulk requires 5 minutes of heavy physical exercise with your hands and some ultramodern devices (I think they are called keyboards and mouses) which significantly increases the required calorie intake in order to stay alive. This, in turn, might simultaneously implode and explode the food sector in that region. Want to know what this will result in? Some bad shit, majestic f*ckery of a lot more people than some GAP applicants. Armageddon.

May 1, 2017

@Aa03 What HR analyst are you referring to? I hate dropping names, but has everyone been contacted by the HR analyst Nida? If yes, I don't think she is taking us candidates seriously. Giving different information for different candidates, disappearing for months, not sending out rejections....

Jun 7, 2017

@Orange__ Based on my experience, it does seem that Nida Iqbal is incompetent at dealing with the GAP recruitment. She is properly messing up Abraaj's reputation with future BSDs.

Jun 22, 2017

HR team at Abraaj are very lazy. No doubt this is going to reflect poorly on the fund performance in the next years. Not all smart candidates are going to wait around for this 6 months hiring process. All Ivy Leagues' kids have secured jobs before they even graduated. So I guess at the end this works for someone like me!

My advice, don't wait passivly for them to reach out to you. You have to call them.

Jul 9, 2017

Hi Aa03- Please could you share some details (duration, style etc) with regards to your 3rd interview? I havent heard back post the second round and currently waiting for them to get back to me; will call them tomorrow!

Jun 22, 2017

I received many PMs about the interview. So here it is. The interview was similar to the other ones. It was with an associate director. It lasted about 30 minutes but I was told before hand that it was going to be quick.

Jun 10, 2017

Any word?

May 1, 2017

Not yet :)

Jul 5, 2017

Was on a call with them today, they said we would hear back by end of week. Some members of the team were on vacation which caused the delay.

Jun 8, 2017

Same here, HR told me that they will contact us by the end of this week.

May 1, 2017

I hope this is true and we are not just ignored. However, it is Thursday here in Dubai (last work day of the week). If we don't hear in the next hour, most likely we will have to wait next week.

HR said in the past they will get back to us June 15th, then said June 22nd then June 29. We are still waiting :)

Jul 6, 2017

shortlisted

Jun 7, 2017

Which number did you call? Did you give the HR analysts a ring or did you try the main switchboard?

I was told they don't deal with recruitment questions over the phone and was told to email HR. Now I've been waiting over one week for a reply. In a couple of hours I am going to send them a pigeon post, maybe that's their preferred method of communication

May 1, 2017

Anyone else have been notified about being shortlisted?

Oct 20, 2017

delete

May 1, 2017

delete

Jun 10, 2017

Let's all post in case we hear we've been shortlisted or not? Can't believe how long this is taking

Jul 5, 2017

Got shortlisted

May 1, 2017

I also got shortlisted but my interview is not scheduled yet. It's taking very long indeed, over 6 weeks!

Jun 22, 2017

I called HR today asking for an update. (I had my 3rd interview last week). I was informed that they will get back to me the end of this month for a 4th interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is taking really long. I thought I was done after the 3rd one.

Jun 10, 2017

Can I please ask if those of you who are short-listed have some sort of PE/M&A/other experience that involved solid financial modelling? I have very basic financial statement modelling as I worked for a corporate bank in a credit analysis capacity and I'm beginning to think I have slim chances..

May 1, 2017

Some of last years analyst have non profit, political science and engineering background. You'll be fine.

For those who are shortlisted, did you hear back? It's Thursday already!

Jun 10, 2017

For those of you who have been shortlisted, were you emailed?

May 24, 2017

shortlisted for a 3th round. Anyone already in the 4th round?

May 1, 2017

Did you already have your 3rd interview? I was told that I'm shortlisted (for the 3rd interview) but haven't heard still about when is the interview going to be.

Jul 16, 2017

Hey guys, when you call Nida, do you reach her on the mobile number provided or the telephone number provided which I assume is an office phone.

Jun 22, 2017

Are there any female candidates here? To me it seems like there aren't any of us here.

Jul 5, 2017

Me

Jun 10, 2017

People who were shortlisted- were you emailed or did you only find out through ringing?

Jul 5, 2017

I emailed hr and was then told I was shortlisted and the third round scheduled through email

Jun 22, 2017

Did you email them to schedule it? Or they scheduled it? Also when did it take place

Jul 5, 2017

They scheduled it

Jun 22, 2017

I only found out after calling (still waiting for the 4th interview though)

Jul 5, 2017

Have you already been shortlisted for the final round and are just waiting for it to be scheduled?

Jun 22, 2017

yes

Jul 24, 2017

Guys, any news post 3rd round interviews? All those who were shortlisted, have you guys been interviewed already?

Jun 14, 2017

Nope nothing yet. d

Jun 14, 2017

I don't know whether I am shortlisted or not though

Jun 14, 2017

Have any of you been notified that you are shortlisted for the 4th round interview ?

Jul 24, 2017

Nop, no news so far. Are you done with your 3rd round interview? Is everyone here done with the 3rd round?

Jun 14, 2017

Yes got done with my third round interview mid-July.

Jul 5, 2017

Have you heard anything after the third round?

Jun 14, 2017

Nope, nothing as yet. What about you? When was your third round interview and did you hear back?

Jul 5, 2017

It was two weeks ago. Have not heard back yet

May 1, 2017

I had my 3rd interview last week. I'm still not sure if there are more rounds?

Jun 14, 2017

Any news guys? The work week ends today in Dubai.

May 1, 2017

Not really. Still waiting

May 1, 2017

Those who are waiting, did HR tell you there is going to be a 4th round?

Jun 22, 2017

I had mine last week. Anyone else had theirs?

Jul 24, 2017

Any update, guys?

Oct 20, 2017

delete

Jul 6, 2017

Jun 14, 2017

Hi, had my 4th round also. Any idea when we get to hear back on their final decision?. I am guessing this was the last round. Who else has given the final round?

Oct 20, 2017

delete

May 1, 2017

Did HR tell you this?

I had mine yesterday. But not sure if it's actually the final one.

Jul 6, 2017

I also feel that it is not over yet.

Oct 20, 2017

delete

May 1, 2017

Do you have an idea when we should hear from them then? Are they going to take another month to let us know of the decision?

Oct 20, 2017

No clue on that really but hopefully not

May 1, 2017

It seems like they started sending out decisions (based on Glassdoor). Anyone heard back yet?

Jun 14, 2017

The latest post on Glassdoor is for 31st July 2017, I am guessing that decision was sent to the candidate after the third round. I think they are conducting more fourth rounds this week and will roll out the decision in a week or two. Any idea how many analysts they are taking?

Oct 20, 2017

delete

Jun 14, 2017

just my guess, the third round interviews were spread out over 3 weeks and then an additional week for feedback.

Jun 22, 2017

I think all 4th interviews were done last week and the week before. I was told we are going to hear from them this week.

May 1, 2017

Anyone heard back?

Oct 20, 2017

delete

Jul 6, 2017

We will hear from them end of next week.

Jul 24, 2017

Is this a confirmation coming from their end? Did anyone specifically tell you that?

Jun 22, 2017

Did HR tell you this?

Jul 6, 2017

an analyst said so.

Aug 14, 2017

How was the 4th interview?

Aug 14, 2017

Did HR ask anyone for a passport copy? #askingforafriend

May 1, 2017

No. They shouldn't ask for this unless they already gave your friend an offer and he/she accepted it.

Jun 14, 2017

Has anyone been communicated a final decision?

Aug 14, 2017

did anyone have an in-person interview or were all rounds through the phone?

Jun 14, 2017

All my interviews were phone interviews? What about you?

Aug 14, 2017

Same

Aug 14, 2017

a final decision will be made within 15 days from what I was told

Jun 14, 2017

When did you give your fourth round?

May 1, 2017

So we'll basically hear back in September and candidates are supposed to start working and relocate two week after that? Bizarre!

Aug 14, 2017

Doesn't the program start in mid October?

Jul 6, 2017

It does, I checked with HR yesterday ( 2 weeks more :/ )

May 1, 2017

Two more weeks to hear the final decision?

Jul 6, 2017

May 1, 2017

I see. Thank you very much man.

It seems like HR has been saying "two weeks" for the last month.

Jun 22, 2017

Any updates?

Jul 5, 2017

Nope

May 1, 2017

Any information on how many applicants were interviewed for the final round?

Best Response
May 24, 2017

Any idea on whats the starting salary for analysts?

Jul 6, 2017

May 1, 2017

https://www.abraaj.com/talent/the-global-analyst-p...
On Twitter, it seems like Abraaj is already recruiting for the GAP 2018. It seems strange. Shouldn't they focus on GAP 2017 FIRST?

Jul 24, 2017

Did anyone hear back?

Jun 22, 2017

nope

Jun 14, 2017

Nope, nothing

May 1, 2017

Decisions are out and have been made. We should be contacted before Wednesday as this week is going to be a holiday in Dubai (long weekend).

Aug 14, 2017

when does the program start?

Aug 28, 2017

Did you get this information from HR, or are you just guessing? Thanks

Jul 6, 2017

May 1, 2017

next week as in September? We should've heard back by August 24th. This is what HR told me.

Aug 14, 2017

do you know when the program starts? Thanks

Jul 6, 2017

mid october

Jun 14, 2017

Any update?