With regard to the above captioned subject, I'm looking to get in touch with candidates who have applied for Abraaj's GAP for the 2017 intake. In this regard, I'd be grateful if people can apprise about the status of their application process. Also, all those who are familiar with the said firm and its recruitment procedure, your guidance on the following would be highly appreciated:
- Does Abraaj notify even if they decide not to proceed with your application?
- Typically how long does the recruitment process take?
- What are the typical profiles that make the cut?
- How many interviews are conducted?
- How are the interviews typically structured?
- Are the interviews highly technical or is it more about knowing the firm and PE industry in general.
Your prompt assistance and guidance in this regard would be highly appreciated.