WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (202)

• Intern in IB - Ind
Aug 18, 2020 - 1:22am

Not sure where the process is, but I can say that they take about 20 interns across all groups give or take.

• Intern in IB - Ind
Aug 18, 2020 - 3:01am

About 5 for chicago, 140 for nyc including capital markets.

Don't know about conversion rates for each, all I know is that JP sometimes can have rougher offer rates compared to other banks.

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
  • Prospect in IB-M&A
Aug 27, 2020 - 11:48am

did you get one or still waiting to hear back (can't tell if your the original comment above^). Anyone know if the super days are technical or behavioral heavy?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Aug 29, 2020 - 11:57am

Got a super day invite last Wednesday - same time as the other person above so I think they sent them out at once. Not sure though

Sep 3, 2020 - 5:29pm

Does anyone know how long it'll take to hear back from today's Superday?

Array
Sep 4, 2020 - 1:04pm

Just got rejection email

Array
Sep 4, 2020 - 7:27pm

Maybe I'm reading too much in between the lines: "Many factors need to be considered in the hiring process and no decision is made lightly. Unfortunately, we are unable to extend an offer at this time. However, your relationship with us does not end here." I guess it is a rejection letter and they just mean we should re-apply next year, right?

• Prospect in 
Sep 6, 2020 - 5:39pm

nah we all in limbo except for the one guy/gal who got offered

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Sep 7, 2020 - 7:12pm

I know there is this 2 tier interview structure where after your rounds with the juniors you have a final round with the seniors which is what we are waiting for. 

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Sep 8, 2020 - 2:19pm

pretty sure the recruiters had said we'd head back 2-3 weeks after super day and if they are doing this 2nd interview with someone senior mentioned above by someone else it'll prob take a while 

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Sep 8, 2020 - 10:25pm

Is the final round supposed to be another superday? I had a quick 30 min interview with an MD after the original superday but I still haven't heard anything either. I was a little confused because I've never heard of a bank doing another round post-superday before

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Sep 15, 2020 - 1:45am

How was the interview like with the MD? Behavioral/technical, or just a casual conversation?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Sep 8, 2020 - 11:21pm

think the person above did if they had a 30 min interview with the MD after the original superday 

• Prospect in 
Sep 9, 2020 - 12:05am

Nah. Just asking to see if anyone else besides the one dude had anything after superday. 

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Sep 9, 2020 - 8:55pm

I reckon they must be busy dealing with the fires and everything which is why this is taking longer than normal

• Prospect in 
Sep 9, 2020 - 9:06pm

Honestly I've mentally thrown in the towel. If I get an offer, great. If I don't, great. Either way, I feel like it's pointless to worry about it anymore. 

• Intern in ER
Sep 10, 2020 - 1:10pm

An MD reached out to me to find a time to meet next week. Is this the next round?? Did anyone else get this??

• Prospect in 
Sep 10, 2020 - 6:40pm

Nah bruh i think it's just the one dude. But also MDs are mad busy so hoping he got called away by a client or something and forgot lol

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Sep 15, 2020 - 5:30pm

Anyone get an offer yet? I didn't. Just wanted to know if I should give up hope or not

• Prospect in 
Sep 16, 2020 - 7:52pm

I feel like though it's possible, with volunteer bias, I find it hard to imagine that not a single person who got offered was gonna flex it here. Unless the statistics gods hate us lol. 

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Sep 17, 2020 - 2:05pm

Lol does anyone know the hr email to reach out to. I have some interviews coming up and it'll ease my mind a lot to know what my decision is before going into them 

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Sep 24, 2020 - 7:33pm

Yup :(( Via email but least I don't have to hang on to this anymore

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Sep 24, 2020 - 8:51pm

Yes - I believe everything is out so if you've not heard back you're either cut or on waitlist 

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

July 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (36) $363
  • Associates (209) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (120) $152
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (28) $146
  • Intern/Summer Associate (101) $144
  • 1st Year Analyst (446) $132
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (357) $82