JPMorgan Chase SA 2019 Wealth Management Intern

BDWK's picture

It doesn't seem like there's a thread for this but I just got the HireVue for the WM 2019 internship. I'm curious if anyone else did as well and whether or not the questions will be the same as they are for the IBD HireVue.

Best of luck to everyone in the running!

Comments (157)

Apr 25, 2018

What questions did you get?

Apr 25, 2018

For the IBD one?

1. Talk about a time you solved a problem and had to incorporate a diverse set of perspectives in the solution.
  2. Give me a sales pitch on something you're interested in.
  3. Talk about a time when you solved a complex problem and explain how you arrived at a solution.

Will be doing the Wealth Management and Asset Management HireVues this weekend.

Jul 18, 2018

were the questions the same for AM/WM as for IB in JPMorgan?

Sep 26, 2018

In Q2, are we supposed to focus on a stock pitch or we should focus on an outside topic? What would be better? Considering they like to say they want to know us beyond academia I was thinking of talking about a hobbie.

Sep 26, 2018

In Q2, are we supposed to focus on a stock pitch or we should focus on an outside topic? What would be better? Considering they like to say they want to know us beyond academia I was thinking of talking about a hobbie.

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Apr 25, 2018

Is hirevue basically to everyone who applied or is it selective?

Apr 25, 2018

There's some conflicting opinions on this. If it was automatic, I feel like it'd be sent automatically after applying. It took me a month to get mine for WM and 3 weeks for IB.

I also don't know why they'd send them to people to do if their resumes disqualified them from the beginning. They'd have to review thousands of videos including a few hundred (or more) of people who don't qualify to begin with. Seems like a waste of time.

However, there is the chance that someone has to send them manually and basically check to see if each applicant meets the basic qualifications.

Apr 25, 2018

Did u finish ur hirevue?

Apr 25, 2018

Did anyone finish hirevue on wither Am or WM?

Jul 18, 2018

Any idea of questions for AM?

Jun 7, 2018

Hi guys i already got an offer for next summer's position. Feel free to PM me for questions

Jun 29, 2018

Would love some insight on the Hirevue questions you received. :) . Thanks so much and congrats on your offer

Oct 2, 2018

could you please send me the Questions ? thanx !

Oct 18, 2018

Hey could you please possibly share your WM Hirevue Questions?

Nov 11, 2018

Hey @Finance_hardess may I ask the questions for superday

Jun 7, 2018

Mostly behavioral! Nail questions like "tell me about yourself" "why JPM" "why WM" and prepare for some brain teasers and know macro market trends ex. where the dollar is going, where the market is going, oil price, JPM stock price...etc. Good luck!

Jul 3, 2018

I applied directly on my school's career page for wealth management and was emailed for a phone interview. I haven't had to do a video interview or Hirevue yet. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Jul 7, 2018

I received a HireVue email on Thursday, but I applied in May.

Jun 29, 2018

Did you finish the hirevue? Any oddball questions to look for? Thx!

Jul 22, 2018

Can anyone provide the questions for the Asset Management Hirevue?

Jul 18, 2018

did you complete yet?

Jul 22, 2018

Any updates from you people? Phone interviews? Superdays?

Aug 26, 2018

Can anyone share what questions they got for their HireVue interview for Wealth Management? Doing mine within this week, and I would be beyond grateful if anyone could share their experience. Thanks in advance

Oct 18, 2018

Hey, could you please possibly share your WM Hirevue Questions?

Jun 29, 2018

Completed the Hirevue almost two months ago. Is the Hirevue actually a next step or does everyone get it? Any super days given out?

Aug 30, 2018

Seems like they have some sort of manual screen. I applied 2 weeks ago and I got my Hirevue today

Jun 29, 2018

congrats!

Apr 25, 2018

That's how it happened for me. I completed it so long ago and it still says I'm in the running but I think they would have called me for a phone screen by now. Oh well.

Jun 29, 2018

Any post hire-vue super days go out yet?

• Christabel-Kelly
  •  Sep 7, 2018

Guys if anyone can provide sample questions for the hirevue (WM SA 2019) I'd be much grateful. Also happy to provide those applying for AM, you can pm me for last year's hirevue for AM SA 2018!

Sep 8, 2018

For some reason I can't PM you. Could you PM with the AM SA 2018 questions?? Thanks!

Sep 8, 2018

Hi, would you mind PMing me the AM 2018 questions as well?

Sep 11, 2018

Hi, could you please PM me with the AM 2018 questions? Thanks so much!

Oct 2, 2018

Could you please send me the Questions for the ASset management ? thanx in advnace!

Oct 27, 2018

Hi, would you mind sending me the hirevue questions for the asset management? Thanks in advance!

Jun 29, 2018

Hows it going everyone? Any super days out?

Apr 25, 2018

Not on my end. Maybe they're doing targets first. Haven't had an update since March 30th but still allows me to withdraw which means I haven't been rejected yet.

Jun 29, 2018

I'll be sure to update if I hear anything

Oct 18, 2018

Hey could you please PM the WM Hirevue questions?

Sep 19, 2018

Just asking, have you done phone interview after hirevue?

Jun 29, 2018

Nothing on my end. Haven't heard about any phone interviews or superday invites from other students at school either.

Jun 29, 2018

Weekly check in - any one hear anything post hire-vue

Oct 2, 2018

they sent out a diversity forums in selected offices for October, interview offered at the end of the program

Jun 29, 2018

yeah, got that email. Usually any diversity programs happen before regular timeline apps - fingers crossed lol

Oct 3, 2018

Anyone applying to more than one office/know if you can attend both if accepted to both?

Oct 4, 2018

For those who did the hireview, can you provide questions/detail (how many q's, retakes?, time to prepare, etc.)

Oct 3, 2018

think I had around 3 questions but and you had 30 seconds preparation and I think 90 seconds to respond

Jun 29, 2018

sounds right. no retry available if I remember

Oct 16, 2018

can you PM me the AWM questions please?

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Oct 3, 2018

anyone who applied to the diversity forum/interviews in whatever location know when to expect to hear back before the event/if there's a followup after the online app?

Oct 3, 2018

anyone hear anything for the diversity forum and interviews after the hirevue?

Oct 17, 2018

Just got an invitation to do another Hirevue for the diversity forum tonight. Due in 3 days.

Oct 18, 2018

Anyone know how many positions they have for diversity events?

Oct 3, 2018

Not sure but I just got invited to Chicago for this Fri

Oct 17, 2018

Dang. Applied to the one in Atlanta and haven't heard back. Guess I didn't get invited.

Oct 18, 2018

lol I just got invited to Chicago too, see you there and good luck!

Oct 23, 2018

Could anybody PM me the hirevue question/ are they different than the IBD questions?

Oct 3, 2018

I know for the diversity forums it says within one week but when do you think we'll actually hear back

Jun 29, 2018

Any word on NYC superdays? or anything past hirevues for that matter?

Oct 31, 2018

Did you do a phone call for Asset/Wealth Management post-hirevue?

Jun 29, 2018

no, haven't heard anything

Nov 4, 2018

Has anyone heard back for the AM summer analyst program?

Nov 5, 2018

Have you done a superday yet? I haven't even heard about a superday, so kinda worried...

Nov 4, 2018

haven't received any updates since the Hirevue

Nov 5, 2018

doing this first round in LA this week for WM, they told me we will have two case study
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THESE CASE STUDY EVEN LOOK LIKE

Oct 18, 2018

Is this for a Superday or for the Diversity forum?

Jun 29, 2018

still think it's odd that nobody has heard anything from NYC WM. Maybe they already have the job and aren't on here anymore lol

Nov 5, 2018

it's actually for the Asia region.. regular first round.

Apr 25, 2018

Did you apply hong kong pwm?

Apr 25, 2018

Did anyone hear back from Hong Kong AM or PWM?

Nov 15, 2018

Have my interview for Asia WM desk on Friday, any advice for the technical or market related questions?

Apr 25, 2018

Is it for HK or Singapore?

Nov 14, 2018

Greenwich super day was yesterday. Lucky to receive an offer!

Nov 14, 2018

process was juts Hirevue-->Superday...Superday was three 2 on 1 interviews...mostly behavioral/markets questions

Oct 31, 2018

Have you heard back from the superday?

Nov 18, 2018

Did anyone hear back from HK AM after completing the HireVue?

Nov 19, 2018

Hey I applied to Singapore AM. Did my HireVue on 10 October and haven't heard back yet. When did you complete your HireVue?

Nov 18, 2018

Hello, I finished my Hirevue on 21 Oct~

Oct 31, 2018

Has anyone heard back the NYC WM Superday?

Nov 19, 2018

Got the offer

Oct 31, 2018

When was your superday?

Nov 25, 2018

Was your superday the week of the 15th?

Nov 28, 2018

Still haven't heard

Oct 31, 2018

Did you have a superday too?

Nov 25, 2018

Can anyone send me the questions they got for their Hireview? I originally got the Hireview request back in August, but I did not complete it, so they sent it back to me this week, very odd, as I thought they were done with that. This is for LATAM WM in NY. Can anybody help?

Jun 29, 2018

Received an email asking for me to confirm a detail in my app in order to take "next steps". No idea if/when I'll hear. anybody else get this? for NY

Oct 3, 2018

That's strange, thought NY were done with recruiting since they had a super day a few weeks ago. What did you apply for?

Jun 29, 2018

WM summer intern, maybe just a computer generated thing? had to log in and confirm things through the task section. weird

Oct 31, 2018

I got it. Did you have a superday for NYC WM on the 15th?

Jun 29, 2018

nope nothing sice hirevue

Nov 28, 2018

You got an email asking you to confirm details post-superday?

Nov 19, 2018

Has anyone who applied to Singapore AM heard back after the hirevue?

Nov 29, 2018

Nov 19, 2018

Philly Private Bank? What's that?

Nov 29, 2018

Dec 9, 2018

I had my superday on November 27 for the Seattle PB office, anyone on the west coast had a similar interview timeline that's heard back yet? Approaching the two week mark and getting pretty nervous.

Nov 19, 2018

Does anyone have an idea what do the application statuses "Application Reviewed" and "Under Consideration" mean? My applications have these statuses since weeks but I haven't heard back yet?

Nov 28, 2018

Where do you see your status

Nov 19, 2018

On job application portal of JPM