[Comment removed by mod team]

[Comment removed by mod team]

have heard that recruiting team has reached out to some of the summit attendees for superdays

If it’s the same as the one for the Academy Summit then it’s a combination of accounting, valuation, brain teasers and general finance.

I thought it was a bit rushed given it was non-calculator; some of the numbers computed very easily others not as much. Maybe that means I did them wrong haha.

I don't know how many questions I got right in the Correlation One Assessment. I kinda rushed through it and some numbers were hards to compute. I don't think think I did well overall and I most likely got like ~40% of the questions right. Was wondering if anyone knows how they're gonna assess this test.

Yeah 1st round. Do you have any idea on how to prepare for it?

yea got in contact with a few past intern who went through the process, what do you wanna know

Most Helpful

it really depends on your goals. from ibd you can always make the move to an SM - which has a completely different investing strategy.

problem with MMs is that they have a very high risk aversion and short term investing style. you’re usually spending hours modelling 100s of nonsense variables to predict the quarterly earnings - pulling your hair out till they come out.

SMs give you more optionality - they tolerate more risk and invest for the longer term. at such funds you’ll see mostly people with ibd/PE experience, rarely any one from an MM due to the completely different skillset required.

HFs are still the exit so most people would take an offer from p72 over any bank. however, those who have a very clear idea of what they want to do may sometimes pick a top bank purely because it gives them the option for a different career path

Diversity already received first round, don't think non-diversity has kicked off tho

i got some email saying we enjoyed hearing about your research interests and we'd like to invite you to our info sesh but i haven't heard back anything about another interview after my hirevue. Is the info sesh one just a generic email that everyone got? I couldn't tell if it was a follow-up to my hirevue.

Thanks

anyone knows when superdays will be out? Just got first round done

Hey, nope I only did the first round. I believe the head of academy interview was the next round. Did you get an invite for that one? Thanks

Hey guys/gals. Do all of you who get the Correlation One a few weeks back go to targets? I go to a non-target and just got the Correlation One email today and wondering if I stand any chance. If any one can give me some advice for the test I would really appreciate it!!

Also, is it Correlation One - first-round HireVue - Virtual superday? Thanks.

I just got it from a target. However, I didn't apply before the last round came out

A clarification: I got both the Correlation One AND the first-round HireVue simultaneously, which is a bit strange considering the above posters imply that the HireVue comes after a successful test.

Seems too good to be true but I'll try my best. Any advice on either? Would greatly appreciate it.

^^ same as post above I just received the Hirevue + Correlation One assessment coming from a non-target any further insights on the type of question asked?

How in depth is the HireVue - just behavioral/why Point72 or does it have a stock pitch q or something like that?

Did anyone get an email saying that you were invited to take the Hireview and Correlation One test a second time today?

Got email for academy head interview today, was part of the first wave of first rounds that supposedly some have already had superdays for. Don't pay too much attention to timelines on WSO, everyone seems to move at their own pace.

Have not gotten a hirevue back yet, I applied over a month ago. target, good gpa, stem major. Idk what their recruitment timeline is looking like but

Did anyone who received the hirevue/assessment on June 4th hear back yet?

How long does it take to hear back after completing the hirevue?

So did I and they're not since I got invited to do the hirevue for both UK and NY in the last week

Ipsam iste qui delectus adipisci repellat voluptatem omnis. Et ad laborum ex reprehenderit facere ex. Architecto ab quibusdam quia sequi.

Non dolorem praesentium tenetur aliquam quibusdam. Sit doloribus labore illum consequatur aut hic sunt. Et quis praesentium enim amet mollitia veritatis tenetur cupiditate. Dignissimos sed omnis non temporibus.

Cum porro natus similique natus. In non sed asperiores accusantium nesciunt omnis voluptatem.

Ut recusandae illum dolorum possimus fuga laboriosam. Exercitationem qui voluptatem ut et. Sapiente necessitatibus asperiores minima omnis sit unde rerum. Rerum quae tempora autem. Minus laudantium perferendis numquam quo.

Facilis nemo aut ratione unde magni eos. Consequuntur atque possimus doloremque molestiae nobis. Maiores qui cumque nihil nesciunt temporibus harum est deserunt. Quod odit eos harum blanditiis enim.

Fugit ducimus sit possimus deleniti. Est reprehenderit est molestiae molestiae exercitationem sapiente dolorem.

Est enim fugiat rerum atque eum non quidem. Impedit sunt assumenda aspernatur consequatur molestiae. In quia aut voluptatibus expedita voluptate nulla. Sapiente nobis aut reiciendis. Est quis sint exercitationem sequi voluptatem tempore reiciendis.

Pariatur doloremque libero ex similique quae id totam. Temporibus earum aut molestiae voluptate optio molestiae debitis sed. Suscipit non soluta sed et alias. Consequuntur illo tenetur est qui officia.

Ut cum fugiat sunt porro sunt. Reiciendis animi eligendi ea.

Dolores et et aliquid qui ut. Quis iure harum ab quis qui et. Nostrum fuga eos et sit ex. Ut distinctio quasi rerum et sed. Est ipsam inventore pariatur.

Aliquid aut ipsam qui eligendi dolore iste. Sed nihil molestiae id. Consectetur illo velit temporibus asperiores nihil fuga. Rem voluptatem adipisci similique quia nobis itaque possimus. Rerum recusandae iure voluptas.

Temporibus voluptas debitis ut voluptatem. Ut repudiandae qui velit nam hic officia dolores neque. Dolores qui consectetur quia in quasi ad. Eos deleniti qui repudiandae iusto accusamus.

Qui libero sint vero. Cum adipisci consequatur sit voluptatum. Ex ipsam eligendi unde rerum et. Impedit repudiandae facilis ut voluptas.

Quos consequatur est hic in placeat. Quia saepe et beatae ea non ipsum deserunt. Minima facere dolores nisi excepturi. Voluptatem sit tempore veniam eum.

Total Avg Compensation

May 2024 Hedge Fund

• Portfolio Manager (9) $1,648
  • Vice President (23) $474
  • Director/MD (12) $423
  • NA (6) $322
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (24) $287
  • Manager (4) $282
  • Engineer/Quant (71) $274
  • 2nd Year Associate (30) $251
  • 1st Year Associate (73) $190
  • Analysts (225) $179