Goldman Sachs London FICC & Equities Sales and trading Superday 2026 GS
Had the superday today (for summer role), if anyone else had it, can you message here so we know when offers are out. I know the HR person mentioned up to 2 weeks today or maybe longer.
Anyone else with any insight? Was today the first superday? How many were on today? Many more scheduled?
How was it? Was it very technical?
Little behavioural and then market knowledge and discussion was my experience.
They mentioned they were gonna run interviews from 9am till 6pm. I have no idea about the rest though.
Ah okay, assuming half an hour break between each new group of people that is probs 4 groups x 15 people so 60 in total. Add another superday on Thursday (mentioned below) 2 days after us so 120 minimum in total. How many spots do you think there are?
There was also another super day on Wednesday for people who did the trader academy. I think like 40 people interviewed for that
Anyone know if they’re gonna run more assessment centres in the next few weeks?
I only know about the one I had on tuesday aswell as the one on thursday mentioned below. Anyone else have any insight? (that they want to share lol)
https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forum/investment-banking/goldman-sachs-2025-sa-london?page=1 According to this thread there were AC’s held in mid November last year
There was one more Superday today, but I have no ideea how many there are in total.
Does anyone know when FT occurs?
Did anyone hear back?
I have not, havn't heard of anyone who has, am i cooked lol?
No ideea, thats what I'm wondering too.
I have done it on 21st too, but nothing. I know that they already sent some offers for IB roles.
Guys, did you hear back?
Anyone heard back as of 9:07 ET?
haven't heard back nope
have not either
Still no news? It’s been 2 weeks..
Has anyone heard back yet? I did the Superday on the 23rd and don’t know if they’ve given out offers
I have not
also did 23 and havent heard back. have you?
does anyone know if any offers for FICC & Equities are out yet?
Yeah, i've heard of two seperate ones from today.
Offers from GS s&t?
Anyone know if AC’s are still running or if they’re finished?
They should be finished this week
Source ?
Previous AC was Wednesday for academy (100% conversion from academy to AC) so I think there are others.
What do you mean?
All 40 people from the academy were taken to the AC.
So, if there has been an AC this week (Wednesday) I would expect more to happen maybe 1 or 2 more.
Ive got my superday on the 13th (Next Thursday). Do you think thats the last one and if so do you think most of the class will be filled by then?
superday for S&T is it?
But yeah, very likely it is the last one imo. There will definitely still be quite a few spots available imo
When did you get the invite?
I got the invite yesterday morning and yeah it is for S&T
Soo is GS FICC and Equities offers out? For London office
I've heard a few are, but I don't expect the bulk of them to be out given academy AC was on Wednesday.
Where did you hear about people getting offers
Has anyone who did it October 23rd heard back?
not yet
yeah me beither. also did 23d
Next offers won't be out until mid-to-late November at the earliest afaik according to the timeline last year
Source?
you mean they are waiting untill all ac's done and then finalising the offers? I know there is a superday this thursday/friday coming also.
I'm not sure on the specific details but this does sound like what is going on at the moment.
i've heard people who were rejected had a mail or call for rejection yesterday
May I ask how you know?
from a great source, they are actually reviewing people validated to choose
Anyone else hear of rejections post HV/AC
Are there still more ACs?
NOP
There was one this week I think but I’m not sure If there’s going to be any more
I've seen 2 offers already for the program.
same but nothing more
Has anyone been rejected yet?
Has anyone been rejected yet? Or received an offer?
no rejection for me. did HV end of september and no news since. Application portal says "under consideration"
apparently some received rejections
we are talking about the superday (that are all over)
does anyone else’s portal say experience site lateral instead of campus?
no still campus for me
Yeah, mine does. But valid if you are a grad student
it says that maybe because you applied to different division
Anything new? Any more offers been sent out?
i heard one today
Has anyone from the trader academy heard back yet?
nope, seeing offers on Linkedin but I don't think any of them did the academy
How can you see them? I tried to find them, but didn't manage to find any...
I got an offer yesterday
May I ask did you attend the academy?
I did not. My Superday was considerably earlier than academy
Anybody from superday on 13th received an offer?
got an offer too, did the AC last month,
What date in October , congrats on the offer!
want to maintain anonymity but was in the second half of october
did u get it today or yesterday?
Has anyone heard back after mid-November AC
Nope
Hey guys, did anyone from the Nov 6 superday hear back?
No unfortunately
has anyone heard back from GS after flagging an exploding offer?
flagged an exploding offer too - they asked my deadline but never heard back since then
What’s an exploding offer
don’t worry kitten
Anyone got an offer from the oct 30 superday ?
Nope
Anyone from the trader academy heard back yet?
Nope
I have now with an offer
Has anyone been rejected?
Nope
has anyone from the academy been rejected, or heard back?
nope
There are definitely people I know of that got an offer from the academy
How do you know? Source
I received an offer today
has anyone from the academy been rejected, or heard back?
No :/
I received an offer today by phone call
Exercitationem et incidunt in. Occaecati iste repudiandae sint sapiente praesentium dolores natus. Quia consectetur qui vel omnis adipisci labore. Ipsa doloribus rerum voluptatem totam aut. Beatae corrupti vel commodi explicabo magnam dolorem quod temporibus. Sed id ipsum aut ea.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Et culpa quidem excepturi laborum occaecati laboriosam doloribus rerum. Non distinctio omnis in beatae ad. Commodi facilis illum ratione maiores reiciendis et minima velit.
In est autem sapiente voluptatem consequatur et. Ipsa similique amet nulla voluptate odit incidunt illum.
Quasi tempore dolorem qui molestias voluptate. Non recusandae voluptatum explicabo ea excepturi itaque ut.
Minima sed sapiente non harum unde id velit. Debitis recusandae magnam necessitatibus laudantium nemo numquam omnis. Eveniet sapiente blanditiis voluptas vel iure officiis facilis. Sunt est reprehenderit minima eaque accusantium.
Eos voluptatem fuga natus odio natus molestias repellendus. Amet fugit libero consequatur et nisi et amet accusamus.
Et ut molestias excepturi voluptates ipsum ratione. Facere at porro illum aut perferendis dolorem aliquam. Pariatur nesciunt autem mollitia temporibus. Dolor non sed voluptates ex aut adipisci nihil. Voluptatem atque praesentium voluptate quis minus ab quo. Expedita sunt et rerum iusto facere nulla.
Nulla porro ipsum est quo error ut. Quis voluptates corrupti possimus perferendis ratione id reiciendis. Quia rerum et id. Nobis et dolores enim quod omnis consectetur consequatur placeat. Minima qui doloribus quo aut occaecati aut eos aliquid. Iure nam accusamus ipsum nemo at. Et occaecati laboriosam eaque quas.
Reiciendis placeat non odit asperiores maiores natus. Magnam voluptas quis et accusamus. Sunt nemo in eius aut. Dolorum aut voluptates aut est velit consectetur nostrum. Aut possimus rerum eaque vitae magnam fugit ut.
Placeat quam voluptatem enim excepturi commodi voluptatum ea. Occaecati sed voluptatem repudiandae. Perferendis reiciendis voluptatem quia amet est voluptatem error perspiciatis. Ut aut occaecati earum soluta. Molestiae voluptate ea in repellendus deserunt quis.
Nostrum accusamus rerum sequi ipsam repellendus fugiat magnam. Suscipit et ad hic at dolorum consectetur. Quo nemo nihil asperiores consequuntur sit non. Ea iste molestiae est et.
Aliquid aperiam recusandae et molestiae. Est praesentium enim nemo praesentium possimus non quod iste. Totam omnis ut maiores doloribus officia molestiae minus.
Et voluptatem illum accusantium vel cupiditate commodi. Illo dicta voluptatem ut veritatis. Sint et libero sit reiciendis. Qui nisi cupiditate et fugiat. Id nobis quam voluptatum debitis nihil non.
Provident dolorem exercitationem similique sunt consectetur saepe dolor. Id quidem sit recusandae consequatur voluptas accusamus atque. Sequi sapiente nemo eum tempora incidunt aut id. Commodi velit a consequatur incidunt sapiente.
Dolore quae quaerat sit exercitationem quaerat sapiente odio. Tempora et illo nam illo impedit vitae nihil. Quos et officia et sint mollitia. Nisi molestias fugiat sed recusandae et vero sapiente. Distinctio vitae consequuntur pariatur non quae aut.